Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. (4336 Views)

Udoma: We Don’t Have Funds To Pay Salaries, Pensions / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by pazienza(m): 5:36am On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I believe the election was rigged cool
Who knows.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by luvmijeje(f): 7:34am On May 10, 2015
Xetima:

I disagree with you sir. With limited resources governments should look at reducing waste. Why would you be talking of free education in a decayed economy? The author asserted that their freebies were being implemented without understanding the economic implications. How many of us leave these free education to put our children in private schools where we pay exorbitant fees? Or are your children attending the public school? Does Aregbesola child attend these school? All these freebies are to hoodwink the masses.

Just because you can afford to send your kids to private school doesn't mean thousands of other can. Free education is not a luxury for any right thinking government, it's a must.

Do you understand the repercussions of thousands of uneducated workforce..... Think Boko Haram. If government refuse to bear the cost now, the should get get ready to bear thrice the cost in future.

We should be broadminded in our reasoning
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by Nobody: 7:43am On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
ha biakwala ozo! Anambra supremacists.

Oya call your fellow supremacists to come for dicck measuring ka anyi mara steeti ka ibeya!

Mtscheeeew!!!

Sadly enough, this is true, Peter Obi turned Anambra to something else. The people of the state would really appreciate the foundation he laid in the coming decades. It's not about my people my people, tacticians don't shout on radio.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 10:35am On May 10, 2015
engrkenny:

Sadly enough, this is true, Peter Obi turned Anambra to something else. The people of the state would really appreciate the foundation he laid in the coming decades. It's not about my people my people, tacticians don't shout on radio.
GBAM.
Re: Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries. by OdenigboAroli2: 10:49am On May 10, 2015
engrkenny:

DOUBLE GBAM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo / Oyedepo Blast Presidency, Insists On Jubri / Children's Day: Kalu Wants Stringent Punishment For Perpetrators Of Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.