Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,061 members, 7,867,012 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? (732 Views)

Big Tummy Or BBW Issue..... How Do U Guys Do It / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? by FaithOverflow: 1:40pm On May 09, 2015
So this guy and his fiance have been dating for 2 years. Ready to move to the next level, he took the girl to meet his mom. When they got there, the mom offered them food, but the girl declined, claiming she had just eaten, so the guy ate alone.

When they got back, the mom called the guy and said over her dead body will she allow his son to marry a girl that refused to eat her food. When the guy tried to beg, she said he would have to choose between the fiance and her.

This is really scary. Obviously the girl has committed some kind of cultural blunder. What is the guy supposed to do now to get the mom to accept the girl? What other blunders like this should one avoid going into marriage? Any suggestions on books one can read to prepare for marriage.

Original question appeared here on www.FaithOverflow.com Online Christian Question and Answer Community. Please Join the conversation

Re: Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? by Twaci(f): 1:49pm On May 09, 2015
Why not hold a meeting with his mum and wife-to-be? Talk to both of them and the girl should apologise to his mother. They can start all over from there.

Kindly vote me for Miss. Nairaland 2015. Thanks smiley.
Re: Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2015
He can commit suicide
Re: Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? by FaithOverflow: 1:52pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
Why not hold a meeting with his mum and wife-to-be? Talk to both of them and the girl should apologise to his mother. They can start all over from there.

Ah Bros, Mama say she no wan use eye see am again. Say either the fiance goes or she goes!
Re: Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? by FaithOverflow: 1:53pm On May 09, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
He can commit suicide

To what end na? What is suicide going to achieve in the matter?
Re: Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? by olasmith10(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2015
Actually d girl acted so immaturely.. Mothers can so misinterpret tinz..she might be d very shy and immature type...And dats why we keep telling all dis babes to develop good attitude buh they won't listen... Na so so Telemundo and shoki dem sabi..

well choose from d below solutions.

1. The guy should call older people dat cld help him pacify his mum abt d issue...

2.If the mum fails to listen, d guy should just chill, don't rush tins...den after sometym, arrange with a random girl dat totally has a d character his mum detest in a woman..bring her home and she ll call u to a corner and ask who she is...Then he will now smile and tell her she is d woman he wants to marry...
The next tin she ll ask is : Femi, where is dat girl dat u brought d oda tym....
Re: Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2015
FaithOverflow:

To what end na? What is suicide going to achieve in the matter?
it will solve the issue btw the mother and his fiance
Re: Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? by okiezman(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
He can commit suicide

Let me ask ifa

1 Like

Re: Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? by Skanas(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:

Hmmmmm so na u be Twaci wey @naijaboiy no wan gree person hear word....u fine sha...ah fit vote u grin
Re: Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? by FaithOverflow: 2:02pm On May 09, 2015
olasmith10:
Actually d girl acted so immaturely.. Mothers can so misinterpret tinz..she might be d very shy and immature type...And dats why we keep telling all dis babes to develop good attitude buh they won't listen... Na so so Telemundo and shoki dem sabi..

2.If the mum fails to listen, d guy should just chill, don't rush tins...den after sometym, arrange with a random girl dat totally has a d character his mum detest in a woman..bring her home and she ll call u to a corner and ask who she is...Then he will now smile and tell her she is d woman he wants to marry...
The next tin she ll ask is : Femi, where is dat girl dat u brought d oda tym....

Loool...na trick you wan make my guy resort to?
Re: Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2015
okiezman:

Let me ask ifa
let me consult the flying spaghetti
Re: Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? by olasmith10(m): 2:13pm On May 09, 2015
FaithOverflow:

Loool...na trick you wan make my guy resort to?

My bro it ll work..it has worked for so many people o..
Re: Marriage Issue: How Does He Get His Mother To Accept His Fiance? by Tallesty1(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2015
The girl for taste the food small nah.

Sha, I kinda understand why the mom reacted that way.

Girls of today can form eeh.

My causing brought one home on Wednesday.

She's from anambra.

She refused to drink water while eating because she doesn't drink tap water. It is dirty and untreated according to her.

But She Sucks D1ck.

SMH for some woman.

(1) (Reply)

Qualities We Want Our Perfect Girlfriend To Have (1) / Am Obsessed With Clean Toes And Nails. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.