Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Found A Badass Site Where They Have The New Zain Cheat Its Actually A Chat Site . Just In To Their - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Found A Badass Site Where They Have The New Zain Cheat Its Actually A Chat Site . Just In To Their (3932 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / New Zain Website For Activating Gprs Without Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found A Badass Site Where They Have The New Zain Cheat Its Actually A Chat Site . Just In To Their by ksmizzle: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2009
new cheat for browsing free with zain
Re: I Found A Badass Site Where They Have The New Zain Cheat Its Actually A Chat Site . Just In To Their by werlay(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2009
Talk d talk dat u come talk 4 ere and no dey talk half talk
Re: I Found A Badass Site Where They Have The New Zain Cheat Its Actually A Chat Site . Just In To Their by xstonex(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2009
He's a newbie that came to spam but doesnt even know how to post. Hope yo come back real soon n edit ya post, or re.post
Re: I Found A Badass Site Where They Have The New Zain Cheat Its Actually A Chat Site . Just In To Their by exduff112: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2009
Browse the internet free on your laptop and desktop computer with my amazing 3 softwares using zain activated sim card.
The manual and softwares is cost N2000 only,

Call 07026741495 to order for your zain free internet browsing softwares.

Cost is N2000

Efosa

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Edge 2017 Specifications, Features, And Price / 9 Things Iphone Does Better Than Android Phones. / What Is The Price Of Samsung A12 Original Screen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.