Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,561 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Can You Marry This Type Of People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry This Type Of People? (1016 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo ) / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry This Type Of People? by Muyogoa: 3:13pm On May 09, 2015
Ladies, men can you marry or date a deeper life member?
Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by Cutehector(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2015
U will be shocked they r very good in bed more dan ur regular type of babe

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by vizkiz: 3:25pm On May 09, 2015
mehn...the relationship is gonna be so boring!
You think everything is all about sex
Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by XtraSmooth404: 3:30pm On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
U will be shocked they r very good in bed more dan ur regular type of babe
Back then in school, the girls like touching body eh grin
Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

Back then in school, the girls like touching body eh grin
lol trust me, no matter how "maryamaka" a girl seems to be, wen it comes to sex, thr is no pretence!! The kittycat knws wat it wants!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by mentorandfriend(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2015
In marriage, religious compatibility is a must o. This will help to reduce frictions and misunderstandings about the practice of neccesary doctrines. Its better deeper life people marry those who share similar beliefs, or those who are willing to compromise a bit; not on principles, but on doctrines.
Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2015
The religious nuts are crazy in bed
Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2015
Most of 'em Depeer babe r ugly...ah can't!
Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by allsamz(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2015
This question sounds so funny....why Not? are they not human.?
Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by ronald4lif(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
lol trust me, no matter how "maryamaka" a girl seems to be, wen it comes to sex, thr is no pretence!! The kittycat knws wat it wants!! grin

cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

cheesy grin
grin hehehehe..
Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by ronald4lif(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
grin hehehehe..

Oga, you're becoming a nutcase oo. @ the kittycat knows what it want. Shows you're a pro in the game no doubt. grin
Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by Brugo(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2015
No way.

Can't date a woman who doesn't care to look good.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oga, you're becoming a nutcase oo. @ the kittycat knows what it want. Shows you're a pro in the game no doubt. grin
tell all tese mudaf*ckas dah duno a thing abt me..
Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by UncleLondon: 4:27pm On May 09, 2015
What most people don't realize is that most deeper lifers are conformists. They were born in the church where doctrines build walls and barriers that limit freedom and pleasure of all kinds. Most deep lifers will change once they are not under her parent.

They like d!ck also as long as it is done secretly. I had a relationship with one and I feared my life when she started recounting her sexcapades.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry This Type Of People? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 09, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out( AMAZING INSCRIPTION) ......true Or False. / I Need Good Friends Around. / Appropriate Amount Of Money To Spend On A First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.