Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari (24480 Views)

Neo-colonialism In Nigeria, Why Nigeria Is Rich, But Many Nigerians Are Poor / Nigeria Is Rich But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari / Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by doninno(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2015
They said Nigeria is poor is ur name Nigeria
shaboti:
Am not poor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by landinfo: 5:11pm On May 09, 2015
The problem I fear most in the world are the "Americanz & the EU"........infact it haz gotten so bad that they have made me to like the "Wicked Asianz & Russianz".
If I were the Old man, I tread carefully with them cos they are perpetuators of darkness secretly but "Angelz of light publicly"
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by mulattoclaro(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2015
Nigeria is a very rich country but we lack true leadership. How can a country run by corrupt leaders progress?
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by chigoizie7(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2015
Jklue007:
BUHARI my HERO! AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!! FASHOLA my GUY!!!
God bless Nairaland.

U didn't include ROCHAS oooh.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by pantless(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2015
Na today E start?
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 09, 2015
Nigeria will be a world power .... Only when we get rid of Yoruba and Hausa
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by ellaV(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2015
Niger delta republic loading...just like the Arab money nation can't wait...
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 09, 2015
Are you now a spam bot like Temitemi1 ?
Jklue007:
BUHARI my HERO! AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!! FASHOLA my GUY!!!
God bless Nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 09, 2015
A Chinese once said, Nigeria is so rich you can pick money on ur way, but Nigerians are so blind they can't even it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by ucheokpara100(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2015
Nigeria's problm is only leaders nigerians are blameless to some extend 4rm my experience, i base outside nigeria i can tell u from all my experience i havn't seen people as strong and intelligent as nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by spako4(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2015
How leaders impoverish the populace through corruption.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by upsonn(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2015
Nigeria is rich, but Nigerians re poor... Hmm...
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by iiiyyyk(m): 5:16pm On May 09, 2015
hiyahnuh:
Naija will b great again

I BELIVE

Stop decieving your self.
Has nigeria ever been great?
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 09, 2015
Then what would remain... United States of Flat Heads Biafra

Lemon12:
Nigeria will be a world power .... Only when we get rid of Yoruba and Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 09, 2015
What an irony.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by omenka(m): 5:16pm On May 09, 2015
Lemon12:
but most of pdp past leaders are now in APC ... Na
And how does that change the fact PDP has been the ruling party for 16years
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by 3ace(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
He's referring to the general populace-the masses.
I'm sure he didn't read the report. But even if he didn't read it, the thread title is self-explanatory enough to comprehend.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by 989900: 5:18pm On May 09, 2015
Further reasons why we'r poor.

Only few will watch, and comprehend.

ATEOTD, these videos explain why we will always be poor, until something major changes, Buhari or not!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7oLw6LuWqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESuB03Jb8o
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by jascon1(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2015
I love ur positive conclusion. Let's hope our hopes don't end in hopes. Buhari Nigerians are as never before counting on someone and its u
ferhyntorlah:
Of course. YES, I agree with him. Who doesn't knows Nigeria is RICH and her citizens poor?

In the 80s, one of my mom's colleagues travelled to the Netherlands for a course. Anytime she was asked where she came from and she replied NIGERIA, they would say "Oh that RICH African country that lacks management; oh that rich African country that lacks administration." When she got tired of hearing this, she stopped answering questions about her country of origin. That was in the 80s; so you can imagine the situation on ground now-worse!

So you see, the country is RICH but lacked good administrators and managers. Thank GOD the era of mismanagement will soon be over.

Nigerians have been sleeping to issues pertaining to good governance and holding public office holders accountable but now, the tides have change thanks to the SOCIAL MEDIA.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:20pm On May 09, 2015
3ace:
I'm sure he didn't read the report. But even if he didn't read it, the thread title is self-explanatory enough to comprehend.
TRUE!
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by atlwireles: 5:20pm On May 09, 2015
What makes Nigeria rich? Nonsense, this is a poverty stricken land.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by mentorandfriend(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2015
Its a global problem. 90% of the world's wealth are in the hands of 10% of the world population. Nigeria's case happen to be compounded by corruption; and corruption, GMB shall tackle squarely.

GMB my HERO. Bishop David Oyedepo my ROLE MODEL.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2015
omenka:
The statement simply encapsulates the summary of PDP's leadership for the past 16 years.
Jonathan doesn't believe this. According to him, the number of Nigerians with private jets keep increasing since he became President.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by denedene(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2015
EU very shady character,buhari should be careful before they give him a clause to open our borders or remove the same sex law
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by shaboti: 5:23pm On May 09, 2015
doninno:
They said Nigeria is poor is ur name Nigeria
hian
Biko reread the caption, NIGERIA is rich but NIGERIANS are poor,, abi am I not a nigerian ?
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 09, 2015
omenka:
And how does that change the fact PDP has been the ruling party for 16years
it still doesn't change the fact that the past leaders in pdp are all now in Apc tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by omenka(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Jonathan doesn't believe this. According to him, the number of Nigerians with private jets keep increasing since he became President.
I still don't understand what the president was thinking when he made that statement. Smh.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Sweetguy25: 5:30pm On May 09, 2015
Lets stop deceiving ourselves, Nigeria is a poor country and we will continue to be a poor country even in the next 20 years.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Idrismusty97(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2015
mcchaka:
A Chinese once said, Nigeria is so rich you can pick money on ur way, but Nigerians are so blind they can't even it.
Of course when you are far away from home you strive to succeed and value everything even more than the inhabitants.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by condralbede(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2015
I just hope n pray, dat buhari will do wat he promised!!!
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 09, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Of course when you are far away from home you strive to succeed and value everything even more than the inhabitants.

it's pitiable. To the level where we no longer see good in the country... cry cry
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by anwo247: 5:40pm On May 09, 2015
For your interest, virtually all buyers of our crude oil now have their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. / Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja / Supreme Court Removes Sopuluchukwu Ezeonwuka As House Of Reps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.