Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari (24477 Views)

Neo-colonialism In Nigeria, Why Nigeria Is Rich, But Many Nigerians Are Poor / Nigeria Is Rich But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari / Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by macof(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2015
undecided

Delusions everywhere. Nigerians will remain poor and unhappy until we realize the whole project of Nigeria is a failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Positiveminds(m): 5:50pm On May 09, 2015
The EU is right on this
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:52pm On May 09, 2015
jascon1:
I love ur positive conclusion. Let's hope our hopes don't end in hopes. Buhari Nigerians are as never before counting on someone and its u
Thanks! I hope so too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by dragon2(m): 6:01pm On May 09, 2015
galvanised into a formidable productive force that
will generate wealth that is equally or rather equitably shared
among all citizens,”

He clearly states that oil is not the source of wealth,but the human capital of the nation. Our low level of industrialisation and high level of unemployment is undermining the state and will soon be and has even started to be a security threat. Power generation,and policies to stimulate native industry must be the target of the new government. The privatisation of power must continue and effort must be made to increase The power transmission capacity and gas pipeline security, to release the dormant generation capacity of our power plants.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 09, 2015
Tomibyte:
What does he mean we are poor?
The 1% that are politicians are rich na. Stupid oilcoholics. they think nigeria still has d advantage cause of her oil.Everybody has oil these days.

ain't you poor

[size=15]IamFemaleGuy[/size]
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 09, 2015
shaboti:
Am not poor
trust me you're poor,if 9ja is supposed to be in her proper and normal situation,you'll be 100 times richer than this your present state. #thinkAboutit. You're poor

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by beyoncausme: 6:16pm On May 09, 2015
i pray oooo TEAM BUHARI..

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by shaboti: 6:35pm On May 09, 2015
femaleGuy:
trust me you're poor,if 9ja is supposed to be in her proper and normal situation,you'll be 100 times richer than this your present state. #thinkAboutit. You're poor

I guess you're poor too ??
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 09, 2015
shaboti:
I guess you're poor too ??
am poor jare sad angry
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by shaboti: 6:45pm On May 09, 2015
femaleGuy:
am poor jare sad angry
good for you! I'm not poor.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Xano(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2015
Interesting. In a speech, study(be analytical) what was not said in what was said. Study also meaning, synonym,...etc.
With due respect sir, you speak from two sides of the mouth.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Okeikpu(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2015
Well power is back to the same useless region dat destroyed the economy of ds nation for over 40tyrs....... What baffles me......how come we allowed those cattle rearers to run the affairs of ds nation for such a long...... Lordlugard must be smiling in hell.....⊙︿⊙ Those that betrayed the gr8 Biafrans during the civil war... Shakau n hs dogs will continue to rape una daughters 4rom generation to generation (¬_¬)
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by ohenhen1: 6:48pm On May 09, 2015
Buhari don't agree to the EPA.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 09, 2015
That is the plain truth. But, Nigerians aren't smart enough to make use of the riches for their own good. What a bunch of primitive human beings who lack intelligence to develop the nation. *PTUI!* angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by timilehing(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2015
We need revolution in this country, just like what happened during Joseon era in Korea
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by doninno(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2015
Sori bro I didn't see it u rite
shaboti:
hian
Biko reread the caption, NIGERIA is rich but NIGERIANS are poor,, abi am I not a nigerian ?
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by baralatie(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Stop decieving your self. Has nigeria ever been great?
Nigeria has always and will continue to be great!
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by millionboi(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2015
Wat an insult
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by bofoy(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2015
We have 88% of poverty frm the north because of overpopulation out of illiteracy and religious beliefs, having too many children wit little to care for. Amajiris :p the disgraced Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by bofoy(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2015
Bofoy > even though north rule for 100 years poverty will still prevail , there do not how to improve the economy na to probe people and fight kworuption , sai iliterate baba buhari
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 09, 2015
Nigerians poor how? Abi na only me dey see this money nii?
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by ogagwa(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2015
oh do not worry
sai buhari will fix it
we will become america of africa
yep. superman is here
buhari the messiah
mtcheww!!!!
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by stan4guy6(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2015
Okeikpu:
Well power is back to the same useless region dat destroyed the economy of ds nation for over 40tyrs....... What baffles me......how come we allowed those cattle rearers to run the affairs of ds nation for such a long...... Lordlugard must be smiling in hell.....⊙︿⊙ Those that betrayed the gr8 Biafrans during the civil war... Shakau n hs dogs will continue to rape una daughters 4rom generation to generation (¬_¬)
amen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Kcinho(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

INSTEAD OF THOSE AFFECTED BY THIS MASSIVE MISRULE TO CONDEMN THOSE LOOTOCRATS AT THE HELMS OF AFFAIRS, THEY COME ONLINE TO RANT ABOUT TRIBALISM, ETHNICITY AND RELIGION OF AN ASPIRING LEADER WHO IS NOT FROM THEIR TRIBE FORGETTING POVERTY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE TRIBES OR RELIGIONS. THE SOUTH SOUTH PEOPLE ARE ONE OF SUCH EXAMPLES WITH THEIR "OUR OYEL SYNDROME" AS IF THE OIL IN THEIR BACK YARD IS OF ANY BENEFIT TO THE COMMON NIGER DELTAN. THE POLITICAL CLASS HAS FAILED US ALL AND ITS RIGHT TIME TO CONDEMN THEIR MISDEEDS WITH ONE VOICE

God bless Nigeria cool
you can't make your point without name calling. can u Mr perfect?
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by persius555(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2015
Nigerians are poor because nigerians love themselves than they actually love nigeria. So long as an average nigerian thinks of himself first b4 considering the nigerian nationhood, nigeria can never yield the best for the ordinary nigerian. Until nigerians put nigeria first, nigerians will remain poor, mismanaged and impoverished.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Rick9(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2015
May it never be well with PDP, their supporters and their allies, for their 16 Years of mis-rule and mis-management, thank God Almighty that after May 29th that cancer called PDP would be out of Nigeria forever.

Instead of PDP to come back to power, Hope or KOWA should take power
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by calcal: 4:53am On May 10, 2015
They are fooling US, you can't be a rich country when you can't produce 50% of your needs from start to finish - Engineering - zero, medical - zero, Agric - zero. we zero for the 3 mains thing in life.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by Azo(m): 7:03am On May 10, 2015
shaboti:
Am not poor

If u aren't poor that would not be your comment here. You could have Contributed something meaningful.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by shaboti: 7:08am On May 10, 2015
Azo:

If u aren't poor that would not be your comment here. You could have Contributed something meaningful.
Re: Nigeria Is Rich, But Nigerians Are Poor, EU Tells Buhari by shaboti: 7:09am On May 10, 2015
Azo:

this commebt doesnt make any sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / “No Law Requires Me To Produce My Certificate” - Buhari To Tribunal / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.