Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Which Nigerian Languages can You Speak? - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Nigerian Languages can You Speak? (29317 Views)

Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) / The Caribbean Islands Where Indigenes Speak Igbo And Yoruba / Top 10 Most Spoken Nigerian Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Which Nigerian Languages can You Speak? by absoluteSuccess: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
God bless you

You welcome.
Re: Which Nigerian Languages can You Speak? by urahara(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hoii:
I learnt Khana during NYSC cos i realy mingled with the villagers, always with them in the markets, farm, church, stream, everywhere. I actualy bought a notebook to aid my learning the language. I still av the book sef. I miss those pple soooo much. It was very difficult for me to leave them. Just go to Kaani village & ask of Corper Olu, they cant forget me, even the king knows me. The villagers & my students still call me till today and we communicate with khana on phone. Unfortunately, i'v never been around Egun people for a long time. Both of my parents are Egun o, they ddn't teach we the children. They only spoke Egun whenever they wanted to hide something from us

Very impressive learning a language to fluency in just a year

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lovely Names For Twins / Africans/ Deodorant / Jas Oyekan, Adele-Olu Ilaro Dies After His 70th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.