Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss (2058 Views)

Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss / Miss Nairaland 2015 Biography Interview Starts Tomorrow / A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 09, 2015
Tomorrow's interview is going to be an explosive and entertaining encounter as three important and prominent guests will be interviewed.

The guests are;

Lalasticlala : Nairaland Superman Mod cool (HQ, FP master)

Twaci: A female contestant in the ongoing miss nairaland event 2015

Tohpahz: Also a Female contestant in the ongoing miss nairaland event 2015

If you want to know these special guest, get your thesis and questions ready as tomorrow will be an uninterrupted interactive fun fair from 6.00pm prompt.

Note: A sound of warning to derailers as anyone caught will face 25years ban tongue

CC: Midehi, Tosyne2much.
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by tohpahz(f): 6:28pm On May 09, 2015
Lol.. 25 yrs.. grin
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by jendy36(m): 6:29pm On May 09, 2015
I'm watching
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2015
cool
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Princecalm(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2015
25yrs will you yourself still have time for NL then?

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by chigoizie7(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2015
Na twaci and tophaz be the only contestants?

Why 25yz? Una for talk say na for life nah.
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by cyprus000: 6:43pm On May 09, 2015
[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNAR'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) going on in this contest.

I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

6 Likes 1002 Shares

Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Tapout(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2015
^^^ 107 shares?? in 4mins shocked shocked sean!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by DanceVille: 6:59pm On May 09, 2015
Hmm...observing
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by mentorandfriend(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2015
Following. Since Lalasticlala is my favourite supermod, I'm gonna challenge him with my favourite questions. Hope he wont jump and passgrin.

He must answer all o.
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by kinglekan: 7:02pm On May 09, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by mentorandfriend(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2015
But wristwatch, when am I gonna be interviewed? Wanna be part of this edutainment!
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by marieolae(f): 7:09pm On May 09, 2015
Hmm this is going to be interesting
So many questions to ask lalasticlala grin grin
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:
Lol.. 25 yrs.. grin

Our Miss NL to be

Go go go go queen
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by SleekyP(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2015
ok
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 09, 2015
cool
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by ShayGirl(f): 7:39pm On May 09, 2015
Anxiously waiting for that fun then...
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 09, 2015
"Important" and "prominent". . . On cyberspace? Prominence?

Important? Behind a laptop or/and a phone?

Oh. . . Chim o.

You people are taking this _shit too far.

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 09, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[/size]

,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

i think i might vote dis gal tho...

6 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 09, 2015
When are you gonna be interviewing ishilove.
Cc. wristwatch
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by cyprus000: 7:54pm On May 09, 2015
PervyByNature:
i think i might vote dis gal tho...
[size=13pt]
Yea..that's the spirit bro.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by Ishilove: 8:06pm On May 09, 2015
cyprus000:

*mannERs*
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by cyprus000: 8:09pm On May 09, 2015
Ishilove:
*mannERs*
[size=13pt] Thank you dear.
I will correct the typo
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by falconey(m): 8:14pm On May 09, 2015
lalasticlala? And he will spare some minutes to get interviewed?

At that time no thread will hit frontpage.
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by funlord(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2015
cyprus000:
[/size]

,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
[/size]

grin
cyprus000:
[/size]

,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
[/size]

So after all dis multi coloured tripe wey U suffer write na only 1 like U fit muster? U must be a recently dismissed member of the "pdp national working commitee!"
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by cyprus000: 9:04pm On May 09, 2015
funlord:
grin So after all dis multi coloured tripe wey U suffer write na only 1 like U fit muster? U must be a recently dismissed member of the "pdp national working commitee!"
[size=13pt]
Lol..grin

And who told you,I can't get that if I want.

BAD BELLE IS ALLOWED grin

I see say,I strike one nerve when I mention PDPgrintongue
[/size]

1 Like 49 Shares

Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by funlord(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..grin

[/size]
grin
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..grin

[/size]
falconey abeg help this orubebe jr!
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by falconey(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2015
funlord:
grin falconey abeg help this orubebe jr!

to do what?
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by mirexxx(f): 9:14pm On May 09, 2015
Blackett:
"Important" and "prominent". . . On cyberspace? Prominence?

Important? Behind a laptop or/and a phone?

Oh. . . Chim o.

You people are taking this _shit too far.
gringringringringrin
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by tosyne2much(m): 9:15pm On May 09, 2015
Can't wait for Lalasticlala to be interviewed cool
Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by cyprus000: 9:16pm On May 09, 2015
funlord:
grin falconey abeg help this orubebe jr!
[size=13pt]
Mumugrin

Who tell you say na him dey do am for me?..I dun dey the game tey tey bfor him even sabi asses netgrin.

Point any post for this thread,make I do waiting you dey call am for..infact,make we make deal

Say yes and I go make sure say you no go ever use this our phone wey you dey take brows.
Asses internet

DEAL?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss by funlord(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Mumugrin

Who tell you say na him dey do am for me?..I dun dey the game tey tey bfor him even sabi asses netgrin.

Point any post for this thread,make I do waiting you dey call am for..infact,make we make deal

Say yes and I go make sure say you no go ever use this our phone wey you dey take brows.
Asses internet

DEAL?
[/size]
grin
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Mumugrin

Asses internet

DEAL?
[/size]
Chairman! Dis na cabal line! No shaking whatsoever!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) 2 / Farting In Love Relationships, Marriage..... / Ask Your Relationship Questions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.