Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here (56131 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here / Gionee S8 With 5.5-inch 1080p Display With 3d Touch, 4gb Ram, Full Metal Body / Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Ibrahim8kay(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2015
#Im. . . .sure na ALABA go du this 4one#lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Omojemitejohn(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2015
Can anyone tell me the name of the phone.. Because I no see anything like that in Google

:-(
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Caleycash(m): 12:15pm On May 10, 2015
bonechamberlain:
what is the relationship with ur post and the topic. u re part of those disgracing the Igbo nation. u re a disgrace to humanity. go and learn to be rational.
Look at you that is not a disgrace... dropout like you mumu.no tink how e go better for you; iti boribo
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by adefemi007(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2015
pressplay55:
op why bringing igbo into this?
The day a mosquito lands on your testicles or bosom is the day you will know there is a better way of resolving issues without using violence.
Lol
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 10, 2015
lol funny one *book space* *walks out of thread laughing*
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Emma60Ayoola(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2015
falconey:
This phone has 5 batteries, 2 Sims and an SD Card.
Chai! My Igbo brothers will not kill somebody oo

http://9javibes.com/gist/have-you-seen-a-phone-with-5-batteries-see-it-here/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by scarr: 4:24pm On May 10, 2015
RickRichards:
Wait o. Will I use it to call in an airstrike or what? shocked shocked shocked
***walks out of thread talking to himself:
"Five batteries."
"Five batteries?"
"Five?"
"Five batteries."
"Five....."

Or I could just use the phone like this:

Major RickRichards: "Come in Fighter Falcon 1, come in Fighter Falcon 1. This is Red Rover. Spotted November November Echo Kilo Alpha 1 2 3 in free strike zone. I repeat: Spotted November November Echo Kilo Alpha 1 2 3 in free strike.

Lieutenant Peloso: "Roger that, Major. What can I do you for?"

Major RickRichards: *chuckles*
"Requesting 'special' airstrikes on her position."

Lieutenant Peloso: "Loud and clear, Red Rover. Now dropping some sweet...sweet love on Nneka123 on your behalf."

Major RickRichards: "Thanks, pal. You deserve a gong."

Lieutenant Peloso: "I'd rather just be the best man on your wedding day."

Major RickRichards: "Haha! You wish!!! Nneka and I already decided on Jay Z and Bey."

Lieutenant Peloso: *sigh*

-------------------------------------------------------------------
And someone blushed.

grin

smiley
And someone's a stalker
Ass licking of the highest order :x
*remembers thread about guys that thanks girls for accepting friend requests
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 10, 2015
scarr:

And someone's a stalker
Ass licking of the highest order :x
*remembers thread about guys that thanks girls for accepting friend requests
You've been noticed.
*grabs jotter and checks buffoon box.*
You can swerve now.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Gemc3(f): 9:36am On May 11, 2015
falconey:
This phone has 5 batteries, 2 Sims and an SD Card.
Chai! My Igbo brothers will not kill somebody oo

http://9javibes.com/gist/have-you-seen-a-phone-with-5-batteries-see-it-here/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Oga show us the front of the phone. . . This one wen fuel no de, light no de.. . . . I am interested grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by bonechamberlain(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2015
Caleycash:
Look at you that is not a disgrace... dropout like you mumu.no tink how e go better for you; iti boribo
the moment u learn how to make a complete sentence in English, I believe u will be more rational and disciplined.
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Caleycash(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2015
bonechamberlain:
the moment u learn how to make a complete sentence in English, I believe u will be more rational and disciplined.
We don see you wey go school na...Albert Einstein; Useless human being!!!
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by bonechamberlain(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2015
Caleycash:
We don see you wey go school na...Albert Einstein; Useless human being!!!
OK johnbull, go make ur life better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At / Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. / Nile X: Egypt Made Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.