Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar (24912 Views)

Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by midolian(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2015
The number of professed long distance trekkers since the conclusion of the 2015 general elections increased as one Haruna Salisu claimed to have spent about two weeks trekking from Kano State to Abuja.

First it was one Mister Suleiman Hashimu who claimed to have trekked from Lagos to Abuja to congratulate the President-elect, General Muhamadu Buhari.

Mr Salisu said his mission is to register his protest against alleged electoral fraud in the just concluded governorship election in Taraba State.

This did not only attract several questions and comments from the general public as to the authenticity of Mr Hashimu’s claims, but it has also attracted more trekkers into the scene.

His host, members of the All Progressive Congress’s Young Women Forum, also believed that their candidate was rigged out of the Taraba governorship elections.

Whether these claims of long distance solidarity treks to Abuja are true or not, it is difficult to verify for now.

one thing that is sure however is the fact that this development is new in the history of politics in Nigeria.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/05/09/student-treks-from-kano-to-abuja-to-protest-alleged-electoral-malpractice-in-taraba%e2%80%a8/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 09, 2015
This madness has to stop.. angry

This madness must stop.. angry angry

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 09, 2015
Buhari mad cow disease is spreading fast

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by meforyou1(m): 6:50pm On May 09, 2015
That student is a cow. Why not protest the over 8 million northern child voters

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by midolian(m): 6:50pm On May 09, 2015
meforyou1:
That student is a cow. Why not protest the over 1 million northern child voters

He is satisfied with the "over 1million northern child voters". If you have any problem with it, why not go on a trekking protest like this pained jobless student? Let your voice be heard, bro. Protest the "over 1million northern child voters" and make a fool of urself big time.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 09, 2015
In Mama Owerri voice. * lalasticlala come and move this thread to Fp.

My question is what is the job of other moderators since Mama Owerri only calls out lala

4 Likes

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2015
This trekker has no proof of his fake journey

1 Like

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by themilanway(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2015
GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by kasiem(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2015
He should also trek to Ghana for gmb to legalise boko haram as the official soldiers of nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by midolian(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2015
kasiem:
He should also trek to Ghana for gmb to legalise boko haram as the official soldiers of nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by boman2014: 7:35pm On May 09, 2015
NYSC Now Your Suffering Commence

1 Like

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by LatestTrend: 7:35pm On May 09, 2015
grin
Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by tociano009(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2015
grin
Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by JayJustus(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2015
I'm trekking now...on the Indian ocean now

1 Like

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 09, 2015
Everyone looking for opportunity to trek.
Me wan travel from PH to Lag but no money.
These guys don finish all trekking idea wey i get
Someone please give me a trekking idea...

Meanwhile, I pity dat girl sha wey deh follow that GEJ trekker
Na wen dem reach Otueke, the man pull trouser enter bush na wen her eye go clear say na mad man she deh follow so

9 Likes

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by okooloyun1(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2015
This madness is becoming something else

1 Like

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by adesegun121(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2015
@mr trekker...

I'm not saying you're stup!d,

i'm just saying you've got bad luck when comes to thinking

1 Like

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by emperorizzy(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2015
This stuff is trending, ionno what next to expect. What about kano to lagos.
Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by publicenemy(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2015
Until motor Jam one of these trekkers

before them go know the risks.

4 Likes

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by rman: 7:38pm On May 09, 2015
We are so not innovative. So every jobless mofo now wants to trek?

2 Likes

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by holatin(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari mad cow disease is spreading fast
ecoterrors stupidity syndrome spreading fast on this thread, pls leave thread

4 Likes

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by Dahjhi: 7:39pm On May 09, 2015
Must I comment ? angry
Am I concerned? angry
should I give a Fvck? angry
#FuckNotFund
#ResignedToMyTable

3 Likes

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by drtwist(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2015
that guy is the biggest fool ever liveth . His mate in U.k. Just won election as an Mp here he his complaining about election that the whole country protest can't change.

My lessons for him is that he should trek back home his protest will b put into consideration 2019

3 Likes

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by Vision4God: 7:39pm On May 09, 2015
Hhhmmm
Ds is not interesting again o.
Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by afuye(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2015
[size=28pt]VOTE MILABY FOR MISS NAIRALAND[/size]

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by akin269(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2015
gradually this trecking is becoming madness in naija

any way. GEJ my hero
Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by Rexyl(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2015
Trekkers, find better things to do. What is economic benefits of all these trekkings to Nigeria. If it is none I think the president elect can start his work from their basic needs - moral, spiritual and the physical needs.

1 Like

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by Truman155(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2015
not again pls I am tired
Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by FOLLOWJESUS: 7:42pm On May 09, 2015
Emmm very very soon after the hand over on the 29, people will start treking to heaven to repor Buhari to GOD,I dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by meshacha1: 7:43pm On May 09, 2015
People's mentality. You think what work for Mr. A will work for Mr. B right?
Alright, keep trekking.....
Trekking crazy.
Re: Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar by yinkuschua(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2015
So now everyone had turn this own trekking things to be fun abi.. Another will come 2mao saying he trekked from China come Nigeria bcuz china fone is being sold cheaply in Nigeria... lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Nigeria Needs To Devaluate Naira, Ease Dollar Restrictions- Sanusi / Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.