Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Smart Are You,answer This Question - Forum Games (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Smart Are You,answer This Question (47140 Views)

Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds? / How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? / Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Expsbterror(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
If not the "Heart" what else?

For those who say "Nose". The nose still go on break if u have relaxed for a very long time.

Do you know its possible for you to still have life for some seconds even when heart to stop beating.
More reasons why it's the Brain ➡ /p4AIqC-3U
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Expsbterror(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2015
joshrare:
H@t

Do you know its possible for you to still have life for some seconds even when heart to stop beating.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Expsbterror(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2015
shiningme:

The brain, then the heart.

Nice
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Expsbterror(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The heart and the nose

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by okooloyun1(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2015
Expsbterror:

Is ok,i don't know
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Expsbterror(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2015
RaeMystix:
The heart

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Expsbterror(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2015
laidesmen217:
heart + heart

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Expsbterror(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2015
tammyboy1:
The heart definitely,

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Expsbterror(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2015
skylane:
the brain is responsible 4 all movement,response in and out of the body,even while u are sleep the brain still give u dreams,make u paralyze,change positions, the works with the eyes,nose lungs skin etc u see multitasking
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Expsbterror(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2015
Djicemob:
Which of this body organ never rest? Or which do you think is the busiest and most hardworking?

A.The brain
B.The Eyes
C.The Nose
D.The Ears
E.The Heart
F.The Mouth

Pls choose and state your reasons cheesy

Cc:Obinoscopy lalasticlala

The more a value is placed on something,the more its security Right.... Do I need to say it out again...
Or do you want to compare a dense/fortified calcium box with a rib cage?.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Bola4mi(f): 3:37pm On May 10, 2015
Shai na the heart because without the heart all the other organs are useless no matter how hardworking they are.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by tammyboy1(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2015
Expsbterror:

once the blood stop flowing your gone,the brain controls the body system but you wont die if your brain stops for a sec.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by RaeMystix: 4:04pm On May 10, 2015
Expsbterror:

Oh really? angry

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Hardexhebukun(f): 5:19pm On May 10, 2015
It's the brain
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by ENIGMA11(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2015
D heart. because it doesn't sleep. Nt even for a mini second in.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by espn(m): 8:51pm On May 10, 2015
Rexxie:

wow!
nd who is dis newly admitted mad person on NL.
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by efficiencie(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2015
Rita5:

What you fail to understand is dat the brain controls everything in your body. If your brain stops working no matter how effective you nose is it will not function. Same goes for the heart and other organs.

When you sleep most part of your brain that you can control lyk d cerebrium rest to. Bt other part lyk the cerebullum that controls the beating of the heart and others remains awake. Becuz if they stop those organs stop and you DIE!!!

The brain controls everytin works tru out your life. If it stops you die. Thats why head shot is the most quickest and painless way to Die. Cuz your brain is wat makes you feel pain.

Once the bullet enters the brain it dies instantly, and so do the rest of the body.

So people respect the brain cuz even surgeons do. Wen your in an accident the first tin to do is to stabilise you b4 takin you to d MRI to check your brain. Cuz it doesnt matter if they save your body and you end up brain dead. Cuz you will stil be Dead.

but the op didnt ask abt d organ d@ was most essential for life, he asked about d busiest...D brain is quite inactive in sleep, coma and under general anaesthasia...but the nose and the heart do not stop working in each of these cases...and the nose performs more tasks than the heart...
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by blackjack21(m): 11:23pm On May 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:
brain.

modified : I wanted to chose the heart, but I remember that researchers said that when you sneezes, the heart stop working for some seconds, so its definitely the brain.

even while sleeping, the neurones are sent to the brain to check if one's alive.

if the neurones are are sent to somewhere else, then the Person will die from sleep.

grin

Dr. Kissinger UCH.

very impressive answer you've given there.

do you know that some part of our brain too shot-down or goes into hibernation and only work when we need them?
Meaning our brain, BRAINS as it should be, is a component made up of various part and each have it assigned function be it automatic or decisive.

A certain part of the brain named Amygdala is responsible for guess and intuition.

Research has shown that human only use very little fraction of their brain in a lifetime.

I go with the BRAINS though
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Nobody: 12:11am On May 11, 2015
espn:
nd who is dis newly admitted mad person on NL.
his name is rexxie n hessbeen doing a gud job checkin'n'kickin' ur whistlin',leakin'n miserable arsse... grin grin
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Cutedwag(m): 5:57am On May 11, 2015
BlackPeni5:

Have you ever heard of a pace maker? Google it and read it.
nigga, you for my hand! I really dont know what 'pace maker' is until i Google it as u said, but bro, tha definition i come about it mean you dont understand what pace maker is, is a device that is placed on the heart to help an abnormal heart. it different from a device that is place on the heart to help a stop or non-working heart breath @ all! So different bro, anyway our father's language is no English, lol
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by chukkystar(m): 6:19am On May 11, 2015
AlphaDray:
stop breathing. Let's See!! OLODO
ur father is d olodo na why U b Bastard.. Idiot U did not see who to quote, it's only me.. Bloody fool
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by chukkystar(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2015
AlphaDray:
stop breathing. Let's See!! OLODO
its only a Mumu human being like U that will intentionally stop breathing
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Rita5(f): 8:27pm On May 11, 2015
efficiencie:

but the op didnt ask abt d organ d@ was most essential for life, he asked about d busiest...D brain is quite inactive in sleep, coma and under general anaesthasia...but the nose and the heart do not stop working in each of these cases...and the nose performs more tasks than the heart...

Did you read wat i wrote. Let me spell it out for you ok.

IT IS THE BRAIN THAT MAKES THE HEART AND THE NOSE WORK. IT IS THE BRAIN THAT TELLS THE HEART TO BEAT AND THE NOSE TO INHALE AND EXHALE.

This happens tru out your life weda day or night.

UNDERSTAND! WHEN YOUR HEART BEATS OR YOU BREATH, IT MEANS YOUR BRAIN IS WORKING. WHETHER YOUR SLEEPING IN A COMA OR WATEVER. YOUR NOSE OR HEART CANT FUNCTION ON THEIR OWN. PLEASE UNDERSTAND!

For only those two function the BRAIN is more hard working than the heart and nose. And we've NOT talked about d hypothalamus(part of the brain) that works when you sleep. IT MAKES YOU SLEEP, GIVES YOU DREAMS AND ENABLE YOU TO WAKE UP.

YOUR BRAIN IS NOT INACTIVE WHEN YOU SLEEP PLEASE. WHEN YOU ARE ASLEEP CANT YOU FEEL SOMEONE TOUCHING YOU OR HEAR SOMEONE TALKING? All this alone proofs the Brain is the hardest working organ.

AND HAVE NOT EVEN MENTION WAT THE BRAIN DOES WHEN YOUR AWAKE.

The nose breaths and smell and even this it does not do on ITS OWN, THE BRAIN DOES IT FOR IT.

The heart pumps blood and even this it does not do on ITS OWN, THE BRAIN DOES IT FOR IT.

The brain makes the heart and nose work 24/7. The brain makes you sleep, dream and for guys even ejaculate(wet dream) wen your sleeping. It also makes you talk, walk, run, see, smell, think, store memory, recall those memory, control the water to salt ratio in your body.

It also direct the kidneys to produce urine 24/7 even wen YOUR ASLEEP. It controls the URETER to direct the produced urine to the bladder. And wen the bladder is full it notify you wether your SLEEPING OR NOT.

The brain also makes digestion possible EVEN WHEN YOUR SLEEPING.

So dont tell me the brain is inactive when you sleep its just ridiculous.

I repeat wat i said in my last post hope you get it this tym

WHEN YOU SLEEP THE PART OF YOUR BRAIN YOU CAN CONTROL LIKE THE CEREBRUM THAT MAKES YOU TALK, FEEL E.T.C IS LESS ACTIVE(NOT INACTIVE CUZ SUMPPLE TALK IN DER SLEEP). WHILE THE OTHER PARTS THAT KEEPS YOU ALIVE IS STILL VERY ACTIVE.

So please the heart and nose combine are NO WHERE as busy and hardworking as the Brain.

Shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by efficiencie(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2015
A spirited defence! My question is when one is in a coma or under the influence of anaesthasia which organ keeps working the most!? Answer and i'll quit arguing ma'am!

Rita5:

Did you read wat i wrote. Let me spell it out for you ok.

IT IS THE BRAIN THAT MAKES THE HEART AND THE NOSE WORK. IT IS THE BRAIN THAT TELLS THE HEART TO BEAT AND THE NOSE TO INHALE AND EXHALE.

This happens tru out your life weda day or night.

UNDERSTAND! WHEN YOUR HEART BEATS OR YOU BREATH, IT MEANS YOUR BRAIN IS WORKING. WHETHER YOUR SLEEPING IN A COMA OR WATEVER. YOUR NOSE OR HEART CANT FUNCTION ON THEIR OWN. PLEASE UNDERSTAND!

For only those two function the BRAIN is more hard working than the heart and nose. And we've NOT talked about d hypothalamus(part of the brain) that works when you sleep. IT MAKES YOU SLEEP, GIVES YOU DREAMS AND ENABLE YOU TO WAKE UP.

YOUR BRAIN IS NOT INACTIVE WHEN YOU SLEEP PLEASE. WHEN YOU ARE ASLEEP CANT YOU FEEL SOMEONE TOUCHING YOU OR HEAR SOMEONE TALKING? All this alone proofs the Brain is the hardest working organ.

AND HAVE NOT EVEN MENTION WAT THE BRAIN DOES WHEN YOUR AWAKE.

The nose breaths and smell and even this it does not do on ITS OWN, THE BRAIN DOES IT FOR IT.

The heart pumps blood and even this it does not do on ITS OWN, THE BRAIN DOES IT FOR IT.

The brain makes the heart and nose work 24/7. The brain makes you sleep, dream and for guys even ejaculate(wet dream) wen your sleeping. It also makes you talk, walk, run, see, smell, think, store memory, recall those memory, control the water to salt ratio in your body.

It also direct the kidneys to produce urine 24/7 even wen YOUR ASLEEP. It controls the URETER to direct the produced urine to the bladder. And wen the bladder is full it notify you wether your SLEEPING OR NOT.

The brain also makes digestion possible EVEN WHEN YOUR SLEEPING.

So dont tell me the brain is inactive when you sleep its just ridiculous.

I repeat wat i said in my last post hope you get it this tym

WHEN YOU SLEEP THE PART OF YOUR BRAIN YOU CAN CONTROL LIKE THE CEREBRUM THAT MAKES YOU TALK, FEEL E.T.C IS LESS ACTIVE(NOT INACTIVE CUZ SUMPPLE TALK IN DER SLEEP). WHILE THE OTHER PARTS THAT KEEPS YOU ALIVE IS STILL VERY ACTIVE.

So please the heart and nose combine are NO WHERE as busy and hardworking as the Brain.

Shikena
Re: How Smart Are You,answer This Question by Rita5(f): 6:01pm On May 12, 2015
efficiencie:
A spirited defence! My question is when one is in a coma or under the influence of anaesthasia which organ keeps working the most!? Answer and i'll quit arguing ma'am!

The brian.

Since it controls d heart beat among with many other tins. The only tym d brain doesnt function is if the person is brain dead. FACT!

When in a coma or on anaesthesia, the voluntary part of the brain which include consciousness becomes inactive. Although dere have bin rare exceptions in the case of anaesthesia. But generally this is true.

While the voluntary part are inactive the involuntary part remain active. Again the part that controls the heart beat and many other involuntary actions in the body like peristalsis n co remain active.

Please am tired of repeating my self over and over again. If wat i have posted so far doesnt convince u. Den dats your problems as am not being paid for dis. Take care abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Last Person Post Win! / Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) / Who Can Spot The Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.