Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? (832 Views)

How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by piicity(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2015
How many nairalander can do that?
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by agarawu23(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2015
yes!!!

I trust her that's why I am dating her

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by falconey(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2015
even if I'm drunk I can't disclose it to her not to talk of being conscious.
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by xpac01(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2015
Money changes allthings and your girlfriend is not excluded. Aint trying that.
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by Welrez(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2015
OYO!
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by TrishaP(f): 9:12pm On May 09, 2015
If I trust him enough then why not.
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by brize(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2015
If i comment now, it will look like am booking space
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by ronald4lif(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2015
No big deal if the trust is at an all time high. She can't withdraw more than the daily max figures na. Should she elope after a day withdrawal you alert the bank to block the card. At the end of the day it's her loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by Hitter(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2015
Even I trust Her.. I dey mad?
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by malonephill(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2015
I know if you have had the experience you won't dare try it again....... I trusted someone she disappointed me

I can't again
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by happyjuliet(f): 9:53pm On May 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm trust no One.....I remember one time like dat wen I told my Ex 2 help me withdrawn some money in my Acct, na so. He start like play like my money come dey Missed if I ask him if he had withdrawn frm my Acct in go denied I had 2 withdrawn d rest 2 avoid story dat torches d heart cool. Since den I trust no one wen it comes 2 money issue.
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:25pm On May 09, 2015
She knows it,she ain't no thief so I feel 70percent safe.
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:26pm On May 09, 2015
Yes oh, that's exactly how to knw if ur wit d ryt person, the moment she steals frm u, then u knw shes not worth it.
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by apparentlylaw(m): 11:31pm On May 09, 2015
sure.... the tin be say money no even dey inside the acct
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by jumper524(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2015
4 watin na u wan finish me
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by Jayjay0(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2015
yea..tried it once..reason because i couldn't go all the way to accra to withdraw because they was no ecobank around
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 10, 2015
Yes! I've done it many times and have never had reason to stop doing it
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 10, 2015
TrishaP:
If I trust him enough then why not.

The question is, do u trust him enough?
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 10, 2015
falconey:
even if I'm drunk I can't disclose it to her not to talk of being conscious.
Hey house, I like this guy. Chop knuckle bro cool

For loverboys here, na pikin Wey fight a seperated fight dey ask for more fights undecided
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 10, 2015
Nothing de jare.. . Wouldn't she withdraw and cum back home. Don't forget atm withdrawal has a limit of 100k so even if I have billions in da account. Most she can withdraw is a 100k and dats all. But then... After she check ur account balance... That's the beginning of trouble.
Re: Can You Give Your Bf / Gf Your Account Number For Atm To Withdraw Money For You? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 10, 2015
No biggie ishh, i will operate joint account with wife so she can draw cash anytime. But as for gf never!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me / Prostitutes Beat Pastor To Pulp For Patronizing A New Lady In Calabar / He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.