Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani (31127 Views)

6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani / Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React / Jonathan’s Government Was Corrupt, Visionless, Ran Nigeria Aground – MEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by phabulux: 1:16am On May 10, 2015
HzRF:

Haha
No be everybody dad dey live on stipends oo
I won't engage u further
I knw my dad level

He should first remove peck In his own eyes

If your dad lives on your stipends, it, at least, proves your responsibility. You're not responsible. All you do is to come here to 'form' a big man that you're not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by phabulux: 1:25am On May 10, 2015
HzRF:

Haha
No be everybody dad dey live on stipends oo
I won't engage u further
I knw my dad level

He should first remove peck In his own eyes

Ode!

Your dad should first remove the peck in his eyes?

If he sees this nonsensical comment, he will lament the waste of sperm that sprouted you.
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by Bamz(m): 1:29am On May 10, 2015
Buchukwu:
My father was affected by the Nepa sack after the company was privatised, he hasn't forgiven GEJ since then, he normally tells us about his colleagues that were sacked and how they're now suffering. That's the worst thing GEJ did, its just TOO BAD

Thank you for this post. You're a Nigerian, and I'm quite sad at what happened to your dad. My parents are both civil servants, they never really speak well of this administration.

For those who really did advocate for this administration to come for a second time, I need to know how exactly it has impacted their lives.

If you're a leader and you please most people with favorable economy policies and the like, you don't even need to start digging our figures from anywhere to deceive anyone of your achievements cos they will be glaring.

For the first time I'm lashing out at the outgoing administration, with the resources at their disposal, we could have achieved more.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by jkross(m): 1:34am On May 10, 2015
Am 100% certain that all this big men talking bullsh*t have at one point or the other done something to undermine the growth of this national...Even this senator elect has a restaurant where he goes to chop his own (egunje) inflated govt contract money is what is sustaining many of them...that's how many get capital to diversify into oil and gas
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by aresa: 1:35am On May 10, 2015
southniyikaye:
I thought this thread is for people with brain?

...but trolls have no brain...
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by ocelot2006(m): 1:42am On May 10, 2015
Someone please tell the aboki senator elect to STFU. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:53am On May 10, 2015
If APC is thinking that these excuses will save them, they are dreaming. You told us you have the magic wands we are only waiting to see the magic.

All APC states are so HEAVILY indebted that they cannot pay salaries, they blame Jonathan, oil price is falling internationally, you blame Jonathan. You lack wisdom and ingenuity to improve your IGR, you blame Jonathan. These problems were there when you contested and because people believed you, they voted for change. Please, smell the coffee.

Please, even if you forget your promises, we will not forget. No distractions. Change you preached, change we expect to see.

NO EXCUSES!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by HzRF(m): 2:05am On May 10, 2015
phabulux:

If your dad lives on your stipends, it, at least, proves your responsibility. You're not responsible. All you do is to come here to 'form' a big man that you're not.

So m forming right
Bro get a brain
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by azezola(m): 2:06am On May 10, 2015
Wetin you expect when you put someone by the name of okondo Wahala for there grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by Swazoski(f): 2:07am On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Trash

We will see the magic Buhari will perform

Baba One Chance

Baba Aladdin with his Jinni lamp

Baba Of Excuses

Baba of Chameleons

Duara Magician

G= Great

M= Magical

B= Baba

When are you probing Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku etc

grin grin grin
wetin u dey talk.. u were part of GEJ benefit dat y..people out there ar suffering .failed ecomomy policy..u people only have selfish interest..what hav we benefited so far..sure p.youwin scam .subsidy..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by AreaFada2: 2:07am On May 10, 2015
Obijulius:
Who is Shehu Sani?

Another born-to-rule feudalist ingrate. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by HzRF(m): 2:09am On May 10, 2015
phabulux:

Ode!

Your dad should first remove the peck in his eyes?

If he sees this nonsensical comment, he will lament the waste of sperm that sprouted you.
Oponu aridin
Itz ur type that has turn ur fada to lip stick "u use him to pick teeth" dat quickly mention someone else fada
Just because urs don't hold value to u
Doesn't mean itz d same everywhere

Goan make ur fada happy for having sex that day before opening ur mouth anyhow
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by Swazoski(f): 2:10am On May 10, 2015
kendrick9:
All this almajiris thinking like they own nigeria when most of them don't even have any drop of natural resources on there land
And then ..what dat suppose to mean..una whey una get am .no bunkerin una political thief they do on high see.ur presido wey no get action.
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by Swazoski(f): 2:16am On May 10, 2015
ALLAH gaskiya ne becareful mutum abin da kake magana game da abin da bambanci ka nufin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by manck2: 2:16am On May 10, 2015
Jonathan should hand all universities. Polytech. College of education . Airport. Stadium. Hospital etc. To state Or hand them over to state. This is what is best

jonathan should sell everything in abujathat way. Buhari meet zero government properties when he comes to power.. That way buhari get to power there is nothing there to chop.

jonathan most sell refinaries too .. Including housing.. Everything in federal republic of nigeria own.

this way buhari is start from zero.

jonathan should handover government road etc to states.
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by TEAMTWACI: 2:21am On May 10, 2015
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:31am On May 10, 2015
Why are they all talking now, where have they been all these while
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by Lucasbalo(m): 3:23am On May 10, 2015
tubolancer:
The worst government in Nigeria history.
Gbam. You just hit a Grand slam.
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by vigasimple(m): 4:31am On May 10, 2015
millionaireman:
Manufacturing excuses for impending failure?

APC. ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CONFUSIONIST. are truly preparing excuses for their probable failure.

They won election through lieing, propaganda and packaging.

You may win the war but you must consider how you we will win the peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by deltateam: 4:34am On May 10, 2015
Buchukwu:
My father was affected by the Nepa sack after the company was privatised, he hasn't forgiven GEJ since then, he normally tells us about his colleagues that were sacked and how they're now suffering. That's the worst thing GEJ did, its just TOO BAD

Sorry about that but I hope you learn from his experience. Paid work is always like that. Its never guaranteed to anyone. Besides didn't he save for the rainy day? Entrepreneurship is the way.

As for not forgiviing Jeg its dangerous to his soul.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by ayaside(m): 4:46am On May 10, 2015
Dunno much about Okonjo-Iweala but if she wasn't good...I don't think she would have made it to Vice President of World bank.Just that when you are used to Orijin...You might think Hennessy is a waste of money. angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by phabulux: 5:04am On May 10, 2015
HzRF:

Oponu aridin
Itz ur type that has turn ur fada to lip stick "u use him to pick teeth" dat quickly mention someone else fada
Just because urs don't hold value to u
Doesn't mean itz d same everywhere

Goan make ur fada happy for having sex that day before opening ur mouth anyhow

For fuuuck's sake, I didn't insult your 'fada'! I insulted you!

Didn't you pay attention in school? It's not called 'peck'. 'Peck' is that thing you place on someone's cheek with your lips. It's called speck.

Do you understand?

Good!

I had to explain that way because if I didn't, you still wouldn't get it.

Now, I've done some good today!
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by amjoy: 5:09am On May 10, 2015
kendrick9:
All this almajiris thinking like they own nigeria when most of them don't even have any drop of natural resources on there land

They ve natural resources but no idea on how to harness it. They like alreadu made one.
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by tete7000(m): 5:30am On May 10, 2015
So it is now the responsibility of Buhari to reconcile NLC's factions. The man really has so much waiting for him. He will soon be expected to reconcile warring couples.
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by anonimi: 5:41am On May 10, 2015
LIARS on the prowl!!!

Apart from the railways, roads, military equipment/ soldiers' allowance, almajiri schools/ universities, electricity, increased minimum wage and other infrastructural projects that Jonathan PAID for, the 36 states also received more share of the national cake aka Niger Delta oil revenue

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct
15 NOVEMBER 2013

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that [size=14pt]the states had requested for $2bn[/size] to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:43am On May 10, 2015
Rubbish talk! This man Shehu Sani is just an opportunist.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by phabulux: 5:44am On May 10, 2015
manck2:
Jonathan should hand all universities. Polytech. College of education . Airport. Stadium. Hospital etc. To state Or hand them over to state. This is what is best

jonathan should sell everything in abujathat way. Buhari meet zero government properties when he comes to power.. That way buhari get to power there is nothing there to chop.

jonathan most sell refinaries too .. Including housing.. Everything in federal republic of nigeria own.

this way buhari is start from zero.

jonathan should handover government road etc to states.

Christ, don't kill me!

Why is it that you ill-educated dumb-arses are overpopulating the whole place this morning?
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by Situation001(m): 5:47am On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Trash

Baba One Chance

Baba Of Excuses

Baba of Chameleons

Duara Magician

G= Great
M= Magical
B= Baba

grin grin grin
another comment from an igbo rètarded brain embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by nagoma(m): 5:52am On May 10, 2015
kendrick9:

We are discussing the running of a country of 170 million people. We are talking of governance. Please be serious.

Natural resource Na you put am dere?
Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:56am On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Trash

Baba One Chance

Baba Of Excuses

Baba of Chameleons

Duara Magician

G= Great

M= Magical

B= Baba

grin grin grin

Dont mind the useless noise makers. We shall wait to see the magic they re planing to do with the enormous Nigeria problems.
We dey wait for them

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Ran Nigeria Like A Come-and-chop Restaurant — Shehu Sani by anonimi: 5:57am On May 10, 2015
Buchukwu:

Almost all those affected by NITEL sack have found BETTER jobs with mobile telecoms companies.

The case of NEPA should not be different. They should actually thank Jonathan after paying them very good gratuities plus opportunity to earn better with the DISCOS, don't you agree

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 10 Most Vibrant Senators Of 2015 / Throwback Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Exercising / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.