Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 (25029 Views)

Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge / Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by colabo: 7:52am On May 10, 2015
One love naija.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by staymore: 7:53am On May 10, 2015
Why are people doubting? She can even do more than that to oust Gov Dickson. She has installed Wike in Rivers, now it is Bayelsa by all means.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by omokoladele(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2015
Am not surprised........Its still part of the Sacking and Appointing Agenda.
E nor far again!!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Nobody: 7:54am On May 10, 2015
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Dahveydson(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2015
We await.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Nobody: 7:56am On May 10, 2015
Who still dey put mama peace 4 news. U don eat ur own na, d otuoke mansion, d otuoke university wey u b admin n d missing.....bnaira. Leave oga dickson 2 chop him own na. Abi se na only u waka come govt. There is God o.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by inimes(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2015
Whether he is impeached now or not,he must be sacked by the use of the PVCs. The APC will take over Bayelsa State except the PDP fields a new candidate. Whichever way it goes,Dickson Seriake will not have a second term.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Situation001(m): 7:58am On May 10, 2015
coolcharm:
Mama confusion at it again. GEJ entered one chance and drilled a wrong number by marrying this lady.

Marriage of strange fellows I think.

After running Jonathan down on national and international platforms, she still wants to make enemies for him at home and among his kinsmen.

Kilode??

Oga Jona, you need deliverance from your wife ASAP, before she makes you evaporate into thin air undecided
in Tb joshua's voice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by chi33(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2015
What for now
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by arsetalks(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:
Even if after conceding defeat, the lies on GEJ keeps increasing. I've never seen a President accused like GEJ. I won't be surprised if one accuse him of banning people on Nairaland. undecided

OP (terzurum5), abeg add "sauce" to this stew.
Jonathan's deeds makes it so easy for him to be lied against. If you are found with a stolen good, don't be surprised if you are called a thief.

Besides I won't take this pass GEJ and his teacher assassin of a wife.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by virus05(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:
Even if after conceding defeat, the lies on GEJ keeps increasing. I've never seen a President accused like GEJ. I won't be surprised if one accuse him of banning people on Nairaland. undecided

OP (terzurum5), abeg add "sauce" to this stew.
i told you that the admin in the politics section is an apc supporter and hates jonathan.. U guys wont listen
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by onlyson16(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2015
gud job welldon
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by seedorfg(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2015
thank God that this derange (PEJ) sheepopow has disappear out of (aso rock) nigerian matter , werey mama peace

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by sweetgala(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:
Even after conceding defeat, the lies on GEJ keeps increasing. I've never seen a President accused like GEJ. I won't be surprised if one accuse him of banning people on Nairaland. undecided I pity this man sha, he'd be fast and move back to Otueke with whatever is left of his reputation and retire in peace.

GEJ , PEJ are those the same people !

Did you make it a habit to skip comprehension classes in school, while those two individuals are not same , the mutual relationship and the inability of GEJ to control the scheming of his wife made him enemies of his own brothers and loose the election

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Nobody: 8:16am On May 10, 2015
Dickson is a terrible governor,i just pray whoever is coming in turn Bayelsa around,we don too suffer na ah ah na wetin sef
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by SUBWAY101(m): 8:17am On May 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Lies from the pit of hell

Ediot, anything that does not favor your pay master is lies. You have got no single shame, everything about you is even lies. Putting F on your moniker to disguise as a female, shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by rusher14: 8:23am On May 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Ediot, anything that does not favor your pay master is lies. You have got no single shame, everything about you is even lies. Putting F on your moniker to disguise as a female, shame on you.

Alamieyesheiga did the same. grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Nobody: 8:25am On May 10, 2015
Who still dey put Mama peace 4 news. U don eat ur own na, d otuoke mansion, otuoke university wey u dey admin and d missing....bnaira. Allow make oga dickson chop him own na. Abi na only u waka come? There is God o
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by sweetgala(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2015
omenka:
This woman apparently hasn't learned anything.
If I were in her shoes, I'd use what little time I've got left in Abuja to mend fences, build bridges, and make as many friends as I possibly can rather than create more enemies. She'd be needing their friendship and goodwill in the weeks, months, and years ahead.

Just hit the nail on the head, your hammer of knowledge is correct , does she not knows that these people even if out of office would still have enough clout to bring vengeance on her , I doubt Rotimi would not try and use his new FG influence to investigate her , and it wouldn't be difficult to find dirty secrets enough to lock her up

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by SolarWizard: 8:29am On May 10, 2015
Solar Street Light,Best Price 08066895402

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by shammah1(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2015
True talk
sinizia:
Even after conceding defeat, the lies on GEJ and PEJ keeps increasing. I've never seen a President accused like GEJ. I won't be surprised if one accuse PEJ and GEJ of banning people on Nairaland. undecided I pity them sha, they should be fast and move back to Otueke with whatever is left of their reputation and retire in peace.

But there's no denying the fact that PEJ ruined GEJ with her loose mouth. Her trash talks contributed about 20% of GEJ's downfall.

From her infamous "darris God o", to her calling Northeners, "Born Throways." She went ahead to create chaos for GEJ with his kinsmen like Amaechi. She is major contributor of the chaos in ND PDP caucus. She's a strong woman, a ride-or-die chick/woman that everyone needs sometimes, but her lack of etiquette and insane statements is her downfall.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by SUBWAY101(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2015
rusher14:

Alamieyesheiga did the same. grin

Damn.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Nobody: 8:45am On May 10, 2015
her husband is sacking officers, she is removing governors...

Thnk God, we are saved from this pair!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by babasanti: 8:51am On May 10, 2015
Source : tinubu's newspaper. Why should I believe
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by boxypane(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2015
She n her husband needs psych help 2 remind dem dat they are gunners! Otuoke By Road
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by TopHand: 9:00am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:
Even after conceding defeat, the lies on GEJ and PEJ keeps increasing. I've never seen a President accused like GEJ. I won't be surprised if one accuse PEJ and GEJ of banning people on Nairaland. undecided I pity them sha, they should be fast and move back to Otueke with whatever is left of their reputation and retire in peace.

But there's no denying the fact that PEJ ruined GEJ with her loose mouth. Her trash talks contributed about 20% of GEJ's downfall.

From her infamous "darris God o", to her calling Northeners, "Born Throways." She went ahead to create chaos for GEJ with his kinsmen like Amaechi. She is a major contributor of the chaos in ND PDP caucus. She's a strong woman, a ride-or-die chick/woman that every man needs sometimes, but her lack of etiquette and insane statements is her downfall.
She is a lose canon, a bull in a china shop, scatter gun operator, but me I am very happy let Pdp fight themselves, oya fayose and co begin the wrestlemania I don buy ticket
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by hottadiva(f): 9:33am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:

From her infamous "darris God o", to her calling Northeners, "Born Throways." She went ahead to create chaos for GEJ with his kinsmen like Amaechi. She is a major contributor of the chaos in ND PDP caucus. She's a strong woman, a ride-or-die chick/woman that every man needs sometimes, but her lack of etiquette and insane statements is her downfall.

Spoke my mind exactly!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Namadobi: 9:51am On May 10, 2015
ASARI DAKUBO MY HERO

TOMPOLO MY ROLE MODEL

ORUBEBE MY GUY
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by RHP(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2015
If this story is true. What's the governor's offence?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Pectoris(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2015
All lies.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Nobody: 10:47am On May 10, 2015
when did patience become a god mother...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Governors Forum Set To Elect New Officials Monday As Governors Reconcile / Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff / PDP Loyalists Burn Their Old Clothes As They Defect To APC In Rivers State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.