Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 (25092 Views)

Tension In Aso Rock Over Buhari's Health; Osinbajo's Men Move To Take Charge / Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by DEmejioba1: 11:26am On May 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Lies from the pit of hell
u re a real t-ERROR u can nt believe ur husband 4 once
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by free2ryhme: 11:28am On May 10, 2015
terzurum5:

www.thenationonlineng.net/new/patience-jonathans-men-move-to-impeach-dickson-before-may-29/

Should i say a prayer for Dickson or not? Well i guess i will pray that the almighty God protect him against the evil plan of the wicked. But if one remember how he was use against Sylva i will not have care if he is impeach. This is a new Nigeria were impunity, arrogant and godfatherism will not be allow. If you have issues against the governor,wait till the election and boot him out.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by nkem123(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2015
sinizia:
Even after conceding defeat, the lies on GEJ and PEJ keeps increasing. I've never seen a President accused like GEJ. I won't be surprised if one accuse PEJ and GEJ of banning people on Nairaland. undecided I pity them sha, they should be fast and move back to Otueke with whatever is left of their reputation and retire in peace.

But there's no denying the fact that PEJ ruined GEJ with her loose mouth. Her trash talks contributed about 20% of GEJ's downfall.

From her infamous "darris God o", to her calling Northeners, "Born Throways." She went ahead to create chaos for GEJ with his kinsmen like Amaechi. She is a major contributor of the chaos in ND PDP caucus. She's a strong woman, a ride-or-die chick/woman that every man needs sometimes, but her lack of etiquette and insane statements is her downfall.
God forbid that I have that kind of woman in my life as a wife.
u said she is strong bt couldn't deliver her husband for a 2nd term.being lousy and Power drunk is nt a definition of strong

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 10, 2015
sinizia:
Even after conceding defeat, the lies on GEJ and PEJ keeps increasing. I've never seen a President accused like GEJ. I won't be surprised if one accuse PEJ and GEJ of banning people on Nairaland. undecided I pity them sha, they should be fast and move back to Otueke with whatever is left of their reputation and retire in peace.

But there's no denying the fact that PEJ ruined GEJ with her loose mouth. Her trash talks contributed about 20% of GEJ's downfall.

From her infamous "darris God o", to her calling Northeners, "Born Throways." She went ahead to create chaos for GEJ with his kinsmen like Amaechi. She is a major contributor of the chaos in ND PDP caucus. She's a strong woman, a ride-or-die chick/woman that every man needs sometimes, but her lack of etiquette and insane statements is her downfall.

Beg God to give u sense. The one u have now is obviously not working.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by icedbreez(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2015
Anything coming from TheNation is rubbish.....am suprised people who want to read undiluted news leave Vanguard, Punch and Thisday to read that propaganda machine.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by sirgreen: 1:48pm On May 10, 2015
coolcharm:
Mama confusion at it again. GEJ entered one chance and dailed a wrong number by marrying this lady.

Marriage of strange fellows I think.

After running Jonathan down on national and international platforms, she still wants to make enemies for him at home and among his kinsmen.

Kilode??

Oga Jona, you need deliverance from your wife ASAP, before she makes you evaporate into thin air undecided

This is the reason why each time I hear ppl saying Ameachi be tread Jonathan it makes me fill sorry for the man cos all this problem started with pej and the said husband could not control her earlier now look at were it has landed there two. public disgrace out of office.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by vokalguy(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2015
So that illiterate first lady has 'supporters' are they her "fellow widowers" Bunch of losers.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Justinah4life: 4:06pm On May 10, 2015
boman2014:
w
PEJ , sack Dickson very quick, dont make another Amaechi mistake
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by spako4(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2015
Patience are you still there?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 by Justinah4life: 11:33am On May 14, 2015
This is another Amaechi, impeach both of them, do the needful now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This CJN Statement Weeks Ago Was A Pointer To The Supreme Court Judgements / 2023: Wike Moves Against Atiku, Saraki, Courts Five Governors / Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.