Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . (1307 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / When A Beautiful Girl Compliments You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by falconey(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2015
Some men don’t really know how to appreciate
their wife or show her compliments that will sweep
her off her feet. Below are some of the best
compliments you can give your wife as a man.

1.YOU LOOK AMAZING! Every woman appreciates
knowing that she looks incredible. When it comes
from you (the most important person in her life and
the only one whose thoughts really matter to her), it
means a lot! It means that much more when it’s
unsolicited. So, the next time you see your wife,
take a good long look at her, and then tell her she
looks amazing. Because she does.

2. YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND! When husbands and
wives are best friends, it creates an emotional
intimacy that can’t be beat. Your wife needs to know
that you consider her to be your very best friend.
Your go-to person when you feel happy, sad, elated,
discouraged, or stressed. When you express your
feelings about about the friendship you share, she
will feel instantly connected to you, and that will pay
big dividends!

3. I LOVE YOUR LAUGH! Oh, her laugh. It gets you every time. Even if it is a little high-pitched, it’s still
beautiful to you. You love watching her enjoy a
deep belly laugh – especially when it’s over one of
your jokes (that probably no one else would find
funny, too!). You love the expression on her face
when she laughs, and how laughter brings out the
flirtatious side in her. So, tell her you love her
laugh.

4. YOU SMELL DELICIOUS! Your wife has a handful of delightful-smelling perfumes, lotions, body sprays, hair products, and shower gels that make her smell amazing! Like the you-notice-every-time-she- walks-into-a-room amazing. If you love the way
her hair smells, tell her. When she cuddles up to
you on the couch, whisper “You smell delicious.”
She’ll take note to always spray on that same
perfume whenever she wants to be close to you.

5. YOU'RE SO SMART! Your wife is a genius. You
know it, even if you don’t always like to admit it.
Even if your wife doesn’t have multiple degrees or
sit on some high-profile board, she probably
schools you whenever you play Trivial Pursuit or
Bezzerwizzer (if you haven’t heard of those games,
you may want to check them out!). She knows her
stuff. Admire her smarts and tell her out loud how
much you appreciate her know-how and being
able to turn to her for advice.

6. THOSE JEANS LOOK GREAT ON YOU! You’re a pretty observant and classy guy when you notice when your wife has a nice pair of jeans on. So tell her! She wants to know what you like and she needs to know you love being at her side and feel proud to call her your wife! A simple compliment like this
goes a long way in boosting her confidence and
lifting her self esteem.

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/relationship-tips-for-men-compliments-you-can-give-your-wifewoman-to-make-her-happy/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc lalasticlala

ADD YOURS......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by alberto2k(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2015
How can she smell Delicious? undecided

Is she A Ewa Agoyin or Agege bread

1 Like

Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by falconey(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2015
alberto2k:
Cool cool
wrong- X
Super cool ni.
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:05am On May 10, 2015
I've been doing that. It doesn't cost at all, but it pays a lot. I love complimenting my woman..
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by falconey(m): 7:19am On May 10, 2015
alberto2k:

kai!!

A girl can catch you through food.
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by vizkiz: 7:26am On May 10, 2015
Just look at her ass and say

"dehm! That ass tongue"

Believe me, it works like magic angry
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by ginawest(f): 7:28am On May 10, 2015
''ur so beautiful'' works too.
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by falconey(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2015
vizkiz:
Just look at her ass and say

"dehm! That ass tongue"

Believe me, it works like magic angry

LOL PERV!
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by vizkiz: 7:29am On May 10, 2015
falconey:

LOL PERV!

being a perv to your woman aiint no crime nigga!
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by falconey(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2015
vizkiz:

being a perv to your woman aiint no crime nigga!

you must have been a perv before marriage to practice it on your wife.
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by alberto2k(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2015
falconey:

kai!!
A girl can catch you through food.
Iswear! . . . My one and only weak point ; D
but today's generation of girls only do fast food junks embarassed
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by falconey(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2015
alberto2k:
Iswear! . . . My one and only weak point ; D
but today's generation of girls only do fast food junks embarassed
yeah take away packages.
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by vizkiz: 8:21am On May 10, 2015
falconey:

you must have been a perv before marriage to practice it on your wife.

if my wife is the same girl I'v been dating before marriage...there aiint no "pervertness" in that dude!
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by falconey(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2015
vizkiz:

if my wife is the same girl I'v been dating before marriage...there aiint no "pervertness" in that dude!

then you should work on that.
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by tuffgongjo(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Na Puff Puff.
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by Nobody: 10:09am On May 10, 2015
When she comes out of shower and u be like 'wow! Yur so sexy babe'
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by falconey(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
When she comes out of shower and u be like 'wow! Yur so sexy babe'

that's konji talking mehn.
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by Nobody: 10:12am On May 10, 2015
falconey:

Lol. No sir. It's a compliment
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by Nobody: 10:15am On May 10, 2015
U complete me
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by Akkord4gov: 10:46am On May 10, 2015
Good but u need to add some cash after all these compliment so she can appreciate u better
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by Nobody: 11:03am On May 10, 2015
Lol!!!!!!!.you people won't kill me with laugh.which one is konji talking again. Not bad if such complement is given to her.lol
falconey:

Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by Macmilla(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2015
falconey:
Some men don’t really know how to appreciate
their wife or show her compliments that will sweep
her off her feet. Below are some of the best
compliments you can give your wife as a man.

1.YOU LOOK AMAZING! Every woman appreciates
knowing that she looks incredible. When it comes
from you (the most important person in her life and
the only one whose thoughts really matter to her), it
means a lot! It means that much more when it’s
unsolicited. So, the next time you see your wife,
take a good long look at her, and then tell her she
looks amazing. Because she does.

2. YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND! When husbands and
wives are best friends, it creates an emotional
intimacy that can’t be beat. Your wife needs to know
that you consider her to be your very best friend.
Your go-to person when you feel happy, sad, elated,
discouraged, or stressed. When you express your
feelings about about the friendship you share, she
will feel instantly connected to you, and that will pay
big dividends!

3. I LOVE YOUR LAUGH! Oh, her laugh. It gets you every time. Even if it is a little high-pitched, it’s still
beautiful to you. You love watching her enjoy a
deep belly laugh – especially when it’s over one of
your jokes (that probably no one else would find
funny, too!). You love the expression on her face
when she laughs, and how laughter brings out the
flirtatious side in her. So, tell her you love her
laugh.

4. YOU SMELL DELICIOUS! Your wife has a handful of delightful-smelling perfumes, lotions, body sprays, hair products, and shower gels that make her smell amazing! Like the you-notice-every-time-she- walks-into-a-room amazing. If you love the way
her hair smells, tell her. When she cuddles up to
you on the couch, whisper “You smell delicious.”
She’ll take note to always spray on that same
perfume whenever she wants to be close to you.

5. YOU'RE SO SMART! Your wife is a genius. You
know it, even if you don’t always like to admit it.
Even if your wife doesn’t have multiple degrees or
sit on some high-profile board, she probably
schools you whenever you play Trivial Pursuit or
Bezzerwizzer (if you haven’t heard of those games,
you may want to check them out!). She knows her
stuff. Admire her smarts and tell her out loud how
much you appreciate her know-how and being
able to turn to her for advice.

6. THOSE JEANS LOOK GREAT ON YOU! You’re a pretty observant and classy guy when you notice when your wife has a nice pair of jeans on. So tell her! She wants to know what you like and she needs to know you love being at her side and feel proud to call her your wife! A simple compliment like this
goes a long way in boosting her confidence and
lifting her self esteem.

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/relationship-tips-for-men-compliments-you-can-give-your-wifewoman-to-make-her-happy/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc lalasticlala

ADD YOURS......
About no. 6, it's good to love her dress, but always let her know when she is putting on the wrong one. That way she will come to trust your sense of judgement and depend on it. You don't tell her she looks amazing when you are actually fighting the urge to roll on the floor with laughter. Nobody likes deception.

No. 3. "I love your laugh", huh? Seriously? Is that grammer even correct. Say that to a smart lady and you automatically lose your respect. You can say "you have a beautiful smile" only when you are seeing the smile for the first time. You don't go saying "I love your laugh" everytime you see her laugh.
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by falconey(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2015
Macmilla:

About no. 6, it's good to love her dress, but always let her know when she is putting on the wrong one. That way she will come to trust your sense of judgement and depend on it. You don't tell her she looks amazing when you are actually fighting the urge to roll on the floor with laughter. Nobody likes deception.

No. 3. "I love your laugh", huh? Seriously? Is that grammer even correct. Say that to a smart and you automatically lose your respect. You can say "you have a beautiful smile" only when you are seeing the smile for the first time. You don't go saying "I love your laugh everytime you see her laugh.

NOTED!
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by tayoxx(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2015
Lala247:
U complete me
you b handicap before ni
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 10, 2015
tayoxx:
you b handicap before ni

Lol couldnt think of nothing
Re: Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . by Brugo(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2015
Lala247:
U complete me
Old school. grin

(1) (Reply)

Confused 18+ / Do Relationships Ever Die A Natural Death??? / Unbelievable!! So Gay Marriage Took Place In Port-harcourt? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.