Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him (1061 Views)

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by SaintJIMS: 7:59am On May 10, 2015
For some time now men have been seriously accused of beating their wife. Ask me and I will tell you it is irresponsible for any man to beat her wife or girlfriend (either of the two). But then there are some other ways we can do this without actually touching or hitting them physically.
Don’t ask whether it is by denying them of cash – absolutely No! In fact any man than cannot sustain his wife and children is lazy and not worthy to be called a man.
Meanwhile this is applicable for everybody. When you have problem with your wife or girlfriend:
1. If she refuses to cook for you show her that you too can do can do equally do the cooking ( This is not for everybody as not every guys know how to cook) or you can buy already cooked food outside, bring it home and eat in front of her.
While doing this you can put on some love song which will irritate her and make her to feel jealous.
2. You can also visit the Mr. Biggs, Sweet sensation or Tantalizer with your children without your wife.

3.Read more==>www.silifa.com/2015/05/6-best-ways-to-beat-your-girlfriendwife.html?m=1

SOURCE: www.silifa.com

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by Nobody: 8:00am On May 10, 2015
I still can't understand why men: husbands, boyfriends, etc beats women: wife, girlfriends etc... it is totally irresponsible and a sign that you're not yet a man no matter how old you are. As for that no.2, i don't agree with it
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by Sommyangel(f): 8:06am On May 10, 2015
Bad husband in the making
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by Tallesty1(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2015
Gbaghan:
I still can't understand why men: husbands, boyfriends, etc beats women: wife, girlfriends etc... it is totally irresponsible and a sign that you're not yet a man no matter how old you are. As for that no.2, i don't agree with it
Okay but do you understand why women: wives, girlfriends, concubines beat their men?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by Nobody: 8:19am On May 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Okay but do you understand why women: wives, girlfriends, concubines beat their men?
This is totally unexplainable... because i can't even imagine it happening
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by Tallesty1(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2015
Gbaghan:
This is totally unexplainable... because i can't even imagine it happening
Really? But you were quick to conclude that a man hitting a woman is a sign of irresponsibility?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by Nobody: 8:30am On May 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Really? But you were quick to conclude that a man hitting a woman is a sign of irresponsibility?
Don't tell me you don't know a woman is a weaker vessel... anyways, see this >>> http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://jenwilkin..com/2012/06/weaker-vessels.html&sa=U&ei=-wdPVekp1dSgBLHGgdgI&ved=0CAsQFjAC&sig2=UcUBA6n7jisCXKZ14LIHtA&usg=AFQjCNFGe12rdQ1yMbFxlKj34HFB6bjB8Q
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by Tallesty1(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2015
Gbaghan:
Don't tell me you don't know a woman is a weaker vessel... anyways see this >>> http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://jenwilkin..com/2012/06/weaker-vessels.html&sa=U&ei=-wdPVekp1dSgBLHGgdgI&ved=0CAsQFjAC&sig2=UcUBA6n7jisCXKZ14LIHtA&usg=AFQjCNFGe12rdQ1yMbFxlKj34HFB6bjB8Q
Some women maybe.

Some women I know and trained with can take decent hits and beat many a guys senseless.

Vickybee will never agree with you on the part of women being the weaker vessel.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by Nobody: 9:05am On May 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Some women maybe.

Some women I know and trained with can take decent hits and beat many a guys senseless.

Vickybee will never agree with you on the part of women being the weaker vessel.
Being a weaker vessel doesn't mean she's got no strenght whatsoever... This has to do with the ability of the man to manage occuring events in the home in such a way that both of 'em are satisfied
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by Nobody: 10:44am On May 10, 2015
Tallesty1:

It is a complete act of irresponsibility sir

Ain't no reason whatsoever to justify hitting a lady. It's a NO NO NO
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by Tallesty1(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

It is a complete act of irresponsibility sir

Ain't no reason whatsoever to justify hitting a lady. It's a NO NO NO
There is no reason whatsoever to justify hitting anybody. It is a No No No No.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
There is no reason whatsoever to justify hitting anybody. It is a No No No No.

I'm not supporting ladies who hit men. It's not justifiable.
But, if she ever did, u shouldn't hit back.
Two wrongs don't make a right
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by Tallesty1(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I'm not supporting ladies who hit men. It's not justifiable.
But, if she ever did, u shouldn't hit back.
Two wrongs don't make a right
I am not supporting men that hit women either cause I have ZERO TOLERANCE for violence against anybody regardless of their gender.

A man should never strike a woman, likewise a woman should never strike a man. Women should learn to control the spirit of Solange in them cause every guy is not Jayz.

NO ONE should be hit. NO ONE should tolerate physical violence.

I'm in for equal opportunity.
If you put your hands on someone, regardless of sex, be prepared to receive the same treatment or maybe more. Let's stop these gender specific stereotypes and make it clear across the board that EVERYONE should keep their hands to themselves.

Come Drink Fantasmiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her/him by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am not supporting men that hit women either cause I have ZERO TOLERANCE for violence against anybody regardless of their gender.

A man should never strike a woman, likewise a woman should never strike a man. Women should learn to control the spirit of Solange in them cause every guy is not Jayz.

NO ONE should be hit. NO ONE should tolerate physical violence.

I'm in for equal opportunity.
If you put your hands on someone, regardless of sex, be prepared to receive the same treatment or maybe more. Let's stop these gender specific stereotypes and make it clear across the board that EVERYONE should keep their hands to themselves.

Come Drink Fantasmiley
Lol.
I want a JD sir. My GP warned me against fanta

(1) (Reply)

Need A Wife / Would You Do This? / Reasons Your Best Friends Are More Important Than Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.