Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List (3433 Views)

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) / List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by FLAWLES(f): 11:30am On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

That kolomental street
. shocked ;lemme get a doctor for u then
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 11:32am On May 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
. shocked ;lemme get a doctor for u then

Do I need one? NO ma! tongue tongue
Just take the laughter easy and you'll be fine
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Rapmoney(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2015
Lala247:
*sips tea*
*sips tea?* A typical example of poor intellectual capacity grin. I didn't say this...but I think I saw a thread like that yesterday from a Nairalander cheesy
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by FLAWLES(f): 11:33am On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Do I need one? NO ma! tongue tongue Just take the laughter easy and you'll be fine
.yessa?
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 11:35am On May 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
.yessa?
Lol. Now get ready for church. It's time to go worship God tongue

Btw, who u voting for?
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 11:35am On May 10, 2015
Rapmoney:
*sips tea?* A typical example of poor intellectual capacity grin. I didn't say this...but I think I saw a thread like that yesterday from a Nairalander cheesy

smiley
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Emodeee: 11:35am On May 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Moooo dey look na :tongue

I predicted GMB to win and I dared Se.un to deactivate my account if he loses

that one is obvious lah. Looking at d credible steps dat av been taken and d determination of nigerians to allow a new government come into power. That one cn't be applied here. Except u r trying to tell me dat u r a soothsayer? Mayb i cn be hpful dat ur prediction will become real.

Nairalanders av seen ur prediction and won le decide lati se e pa(they cn decide to mk ur prediction nt become real).

Let's c how d election will turn out.
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by FLAWLES(f): 11:39am On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. Now get ready for church. It's time to go worship God tongue

Btw, who u voting for?
.Ipledge wife(buh still waiting for who ll buy mah vote
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 11:41am On May 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Ipledge wife(buh still waiting for who ll buy mah vote

Lol @wife

Tohpahz na d deal o

No go sell your vote
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by FLAWLES(f): 11:46am On May 10, 2015
Ok
jacksparrow1207:

Lol @wife

Tohpahz na d deal o

No go sell your vote
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2015
daviyjones:
¤ rokiatu and kingtom

¤ marioelae and naijaboiy

¤ blackett and missclasssy

¤ jacksparrow07 and prettythickme

¤ ronald4lif and lala247

¤ mirexxx and orijin101

¤ buygala and draify

¤ ipledge and mznelly

¤ alberto2k and sinaj

¤ vizkiz and nneka123

¤ tosyne2much and diddydiva

¤ kinglekan and twaci

I checked their horoscope it matched, I am daviyjones nairaland astrologist.
where did u put my name nd ireneony's??
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 11:47am On May 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ok

Gbayi!
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2015
I and Ipledge?

Ipledge sharpaly divorce Mirexx angry
You belong to me grin grin
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by falconey(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Please who is Diddydiva ? cool

my sister in-law.
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by tosyne2much(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2015
Emodeee:

that one is obvious lah. Looking at d credible steps dat av been taken and d determination of nigerians to allow a new government come into power. That one cn't be applied here. Except u r trying to tell me dat u r a soothsayer? Mayb i cn be hpful dat ur prediction will become real.

Nairalanders av seen ur prediction and won le decide lati se e pa(they cn decide to mk ur prediction nt become real).

Let's c how d election will turn out.
Hahahahahaahahaha cheesy

See as I dey laf for here cheesy
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by DrAify(f): 1:34pm On May 10, 2015
Op,you so wrong undecided..It should be you and I wink
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 10, 2015
funlord:
You forgot DAVYJONES and ONILA! No be only horror-scope na oracle-scam you for use!
cheesy
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 10, 2015

Rokiatu and kingtom?
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 10, 2015
Vizkiz and I?

It's just gonna be *** angry Nothing else
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by falconey(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2015
Teempakguy:

Rokiatu and kingtom?

just pray for the nigga..........as we know women are both asset and liability.

Some mostly liability.
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:
Vizkiz and I?

calm down nne... nobody z claiming Ur property... Hian!... see seriousness sha... grin
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by vizkiz: 3:11pm On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:
Vizkiz and I?

angry
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by kinglekan: 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by lasheez(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2015
This one that you are sharing couples,there is God ooo.
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Twaci(f): 5:08pm On May 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 10, 2015
vizkiz:

angry
what? angry don't you like it? cheesy
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 10, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
calm down nne... nobody z claiming Ur property... Hian!... see seriousness sha... grin
who be my property? grin
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 10, 2015
Mr vizkiz of course
Nneka123:
who be my property? grin
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by laidian(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2015
This op is a funny somebody ooo!

Why are you putting two incompactible elements together enh? You see now, the court is full of divorce letters.

1 Like

Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Mr vizkiz of course
Can you explain what you are doing on your dp? grin
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 10, 2015
Am giving a class tutorial
Nneka123:
Can you explain what you are doing on your dp? grin
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Am giving a class tutorial
looks hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out My Picture / Sugar Boy Needed / Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.