Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List (3429 Views)

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) / List Of Romancelanders That Are Dating Each Other Behind Camera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by vizkiz: 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:
what? angry don't you like it? cheesy

I don't want your boyfriend to start beefing me angry
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 10, 2015
vizkiz:

I don't want your boyfriend to start beefing me angry
He wouldn't mind cheesy

It's the op that decided to match us together grin, let's deal with that
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by vizkiz: 6:52pm On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:
He wouldn't mind cheesy

It's the op that decided to match us together grin, let's deal with that

alright then...why don't we hook up? angry
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by SethJr: 6:58pm On May 10, 2015
O man ..... I talk am say dis cinema go make sense pass AY's Crib
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 10, 2015
vizkiz:

alright then...why don't we hook up? angry
We are already hooked grin
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 10, 2015
I am hilarious
Nneka123:
looks hilarious.
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by KingTom(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2015
Teempakguy:
Ro kiatu and kingt om?
lipsrsealed
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by KingTom(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2015
alberto2k:
edit and Add rin and King tom grin

and pls me and sinaj ain't compactible... that girl go juss kill me for bed embarassed
Agbero grin
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by KingTom(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2015
falconey:
grin kingto m goodluck I will pray for you.
embarassed Abeg I need your prayers grin
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 10, 2015
Compatible, not compatable. . . Ewu.
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 10, 2015
KingTom:
lipsrsealed
Bros . . . you no wan talk? She na roki you wan marry? angry
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by KingTom(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2015
Teempakguy:

Bros . . . you no wan talk? She na roki you wan marry? angry
She don marry already grin
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by yorubaboiy: 9:12pm On May 10, 2015
oluwa mi ooooo......shey e fe kpa kingtom ni

Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 10, 2015
KingTom:
She don marry already grin
shocked
lipsrsealed
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by KingTom(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2015
yorubaboiy:
oluwa mi ooooo......shey e fe kpa kingt om ni
Egbon, Se mole ran e lowo? grin
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 10, 2015
yorubaboiy:
oluwa mi ooooo......shey e fe kpa kingtom ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by yorubaboiy: 9:19pm On May 10, 2015
KingTom:
egbon bi mo ye wa yii, emi o ti fe ku ooo.....ESE E MA DA NKAN YIN JE........HAA!!!! NKAN NBE
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by KingTom(m): 9:19pm On May 10, 2015
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by yorubaboiy: 9:20pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=Teempakguy post=33613134][/quote]LOLLLLLLLLLLllll
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by KingTom(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2015
yorubaboiy:

egbon bi mo ye wa yii, emi o ti fe ku ooo.....ESE E MA DA NKAN YIN JE........HAA!!!! NKAN NBE
grin grin grin
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by falconey(m): 9:52pm On May 10, 2015
KingTom:
mods do something this is man is using foreign language.
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by KingTom(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2015
falconey:
mods do something this is man is using foreign language.
grin grin grin
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by kinglekan: 12:02am On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:
Vizkiz and I?
It's just gonna be SEX angry Nothing else

shocked

1 Like

Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 11, 2015
yorubaboiy:

angry angry angry
Re: TOP List Of Romancelanders Compatables By Man Of List by yorubaboiy: 11:32pm On May 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Guy / ........ / Chaloo Can I Meet U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.