Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? (2402 Views)

She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / See What This Girl Is Wearing In Public – Ordinary G-string - / #trendingtopic: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 10, 2015
This is a topic heating up the twittersphere this
morning, some people think it is outright wrong
for a lady to wear G-string to church on the
bases that it corrupts the mind and should be
avoided and a lot other people think people
should wear whatever they feel comfortable
with to church, what do you think of this? To G-
string or Not to G-string

www.gistsdaily.com/is-it-a-sin-for-a-lady-to-wear-g-string-to-church/

Cc: Rocktation , Ishilove , farano
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 10, 2015
What has G-string got to do with sin? undecided

Sinaj wet u? U dey wear gstring go church ni?
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 10, 2015
As long as your body is properly covered, if you like were u-string, w-string, catapult etc... there's nothing wrong with it

1 Like

G-string?
Since when does wearing any kind of undies relates with sin.
When they won't be asked to open up before entering the church. Clean heart/mind is all that matters, besides wearing G string doesn't make one a sinner.
Some arguments can be funny.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 10, 2015
debolly:
Gbaghan:

Make sure u both get the C of O to ya plots
Else........
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by FLAWLES(f): 11:41am On May 10, 2015
T for? G for? P for?
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by Agbgift(f): 11:45am On May 10, 2015
To my own view, it's an under garment and it's not seen in a way that will draw attention. A cloth must be worn to cover it. As such it's not a sin.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by ginawest(f): 11:47am On May 10, 2015
its not wrong na...after all,its an underwear...pipu won't even know u wore it unless u tell dem or show dem
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by sinaj(f): 11:50am On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
What has G-string got to do with sin? undecided

Sinaj wet u? U dey wear gstring go church ni?

yez nau!

derez ntin wrong in wearing it to choch smiley

I prefer it to other pants coz d lining of my pant wnt show tongue
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by tayoxx(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2015
pant na pant abeg
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 10, 2015
sinaj:
b
B for balls?
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by thinkdip(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2015
sinaj:
b
u mean boobs?
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by sinaj(f): 11:53am On May 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
B for balls?
na bums wink
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by sinaj(f): 11:54am On May 10, 2015
thinkdip:
u mean boobs?
nah balls wink
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by thinkdip(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2015
sinaj:
nah balls wink
you love balls?
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 10, 2015
sinaj:

na bums wink

Bring it here.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 10, 2015
sinaj:

yez nau!

derez ntin wrong in wearing it to choch smiley

I prefer it to other pants coz d lining of my pant wnt show tongue

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by chigoizie7(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2015
Hei, God, ee no get anything wey I no go hear for dis nairaland,

Bros,na so u go de look the kind pant wey ladies dey wear come church?
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by NobleAky(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2015
Wetoo! What is G-string sef? Is it that Pant that looks like catapult?

If it is it, i regard it as a quickie pant. Just draw the rope and everything is ready for action.

Don't go to church with it unless u want to have a quickie inside the church restroom.

When going to church just wear the conventional pant that covers everything kpichikom better still wear chewing gum pant and make sure the lines of the pant are not transparent unless u want to offend God-
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by sinaj(f): 12:20pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by donbenedict(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2015
Soon they will be askn if not wearin pant at all to chuch is a sin.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by MrsChima(f): 12:26pm On May 10, 2015
No. I don't wear pants to church on some occasion.
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by NobleAky(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2015
MrsChima:
No. I don't wear pants to church on some occasion.
hello how can i confirm this u have just said?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by detagabriel(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2015
space book
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by fammo: 12:33pm On May 10, 2015
Wetin carry your eye go there BTW I think our Ladies need to be more considerate with what they wear both in and outside the church nowadays. I find it disturbing to see girls wear leggies or tight hugging trousers that reveals the shape of your legs, thighs and Butt. Haba! We are throwing caution to wind, remember the church has people of various level of faith, that thing you are wearing can make a brother struggling in Faith Fall totally. Pls girls biko, I dey beg una, u can dress moderately to church and still look good!
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by MrsChima(f): 12:40pm On May 10, 2015
NobleAky:
hello how can i confirm this u have just said?

Close your eyes tight and dream hard! wink
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by NobleAky(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Close your eyes tight and dream hard! wink
this matter don enter dream level? Lawaooo no be G-string level we dey so?
Re: Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church? by Pinocchioo(f): 1:55pm On May 10, 2015
very baseless thread

(1) (Reply)

Dating The Guy Who Still Lives With His Parents. (here Is All You Need To Know) / Does Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Know Your Nairaland Monicker? / 25 Basic, Non-negotiable Qualities Every Man You Love MUST Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.