Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? (28626 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by fitinwell: 5:54pm On May 10, 2015
He who does not work shud not eat.... D question is? If the born again spirit filled man.. As bills to pay..?
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 10, 2015
if u ask me i tink..
its nt ryt 4a bon again2wrk in NIGERIA
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by doyinbaby(f): 5:55pm On May 10, 2015
Is using a condom sinful (even married couples u it for contraception haba)
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by qualityovenbake(m): 5:56pm On May 10, 2015
Seem's you are not ready to work.
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by lonelydora: 5:56pm On May 10, 2015
A friend resigned from Nigerian Breweries because of his faith. But i find it rather stewpid.
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by Adonispco: 5:56pm On May 10, 2015
Judge that with your conscience and tell me the truth. Dont be a victim of misconception. I will rather choose number one (1) and two (2). Thanks
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by ckmayoca: 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
drnairalov:
yes

by the way If anyone lost a white IPhone 6 outside Lasu gate. holla at me. I need the charger for it pls cry cry cry

*catwalksout

Chai! U r not a Christian oooooo.
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by gbengus17: 5:59pm On May 10, 2015
SOME ARE IN IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOM. IT IS ONLY IN POLICE I MET SOME THAT DONT COLLECT BRIBES AND ARE THE 1ST SET THEY SEND OUT ON PEACE KEEPING AND COLLECT AWARD FOR NIGERIA POLICE FORCE IN INTERNATIONAL CICLES UNKNOWN THAT OUR POLICE IS THE WOIST IN THE WORLD.
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by Aitee1: 6:00pm On May 10, 2015
brownlord:
Seun, you need a moderator

A very serious one, not the one that moves all trash to fp provided his name is copied! angry angry
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by ckmayoca: 6:00pm On May 10, 2015
doyinbaby:
Is using a condom sinful (even married couples u it for contraception haba)

The bible says it's sinful so it is.
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by BabaNath(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by maanma: 6:01pm On May 10, 2015
No. No. Yes. Yes. My reasons are these, condoms are also used by couple n hotel is not only for hide out as some people see it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by Raskasal(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2015
Isiterere:
Is it right for born again to use the infrastructure(road,hospital,school etc) government provide from the tax collected from the listed company?

ALL IZZ WELL

Well spoken brother. because they still amount to the same coy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by nkemjacob2(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2015
to me is not wrong, nd depending on the department he/she is working... D purpose of setting these firm is not for harmful purposes. Cigarette re meant for those who have health challenge, condoms re meant for the married people to control birth... People misuse these concept. D only way he/she wud fyn it tasky is when employed as a marketer with huge target... Then temptation can crip in fastly

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by ajalaolanr(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2015
Who or what is a born again spirit filled christian? If you ask me, I'd say a hypocrite!
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by deletrue: 6:12pm On May 10, 2015
When your eyes influences you into doing evil things, plug it out, in the same vein, if working in those places will lure you into otherwise, then stop it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 10, 2015
Depends on who you refer to as a born again... I believe that person can work anywhere that doesn't impede him from following the footsteps of Christ.. So I think he/she can work very well in the aforementioned industries....

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 10, 2015
arshavineering:
with the high rate and level of unemployment, is it good for a born again spirit filled Christian to work in any of the following industries??
a. Alcohol/ Beer industry
b. Cigarette industry
c. Condom industry
d. Guest house/ Hotel

Bros abeggggg na CAPITAL YESSSSSSS...
I never forgive myself for ignoring a big brewery offer when I was about finishing my NYSC; stupid me dey eye Glo job...infact up till now...na serious issue...
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 10, 2015
deletrue:
When your eyes influences you into doing evil things, plug it out, in the same vein, if working in those places will lure you into otherwise, then stop it.

I second

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
It depends on the kind of hotel. Sheraton,le'hotel eko meridian,federal palace hotel,protea and their likes,fine. But if it's stop over motel,red light hotel,blue light hotel,"oga you wan do" hotel..,hell no!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 10, 2015
drnairalov:
yes

by the way If anyone lost a white IPhone 6 outside Lasu gate. holla at me. I need the charger for it pls cry cry cry

*catwalksout

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by ikechime(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2015
my friend ur relationship should be with God not with man. if u confused ask God to guide you stop turning to world for advice. God needs you to seek him for direction. these days men seek world for direction but men of faith like Abraham, MOSES, paul, and the likes sought God and he heard them....
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 10, 2015
It will take a lot of discipline for a strong xtian to work in alcohol and cigarettes companies. A weak Christian shouldn't if he has an alternative,but in this days of unemployment,if they don't do it,they'll starve. As long as its not robbery,prostitution or money ritual,they should take those jobs until they can find a better alternative.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by amolegs: 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
Laf wan kill me die ooooooooo
Isiterere:
Is it right for born again to use the infrastructure(road,hospital,school etc) government provide from the tax collected from the listed company?

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by ikechime(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2015
Will God ask you to drink beer. if you fail in days of adversity your faith is small...
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by sessydu: 6:36pm On May 10, 2015
So what u re asking indirectly is whether its a sin to work in Guiness Nig Plc, Nig breweries, Sheraton, Lagos Airport hotel etc? There are a lot of born again xtians working in these top n high paying companies. I really don't think its got anything to do with your faith. Working in Guiness doesn't make u a drunkard, nor working in Sheraton hotel a prostitute......Wisdom is profitable in all things, in all thy getting....get knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by possibilita(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2015
arshavineering:
with the high rate and level of unemployment, is it good for a born again spirit filled Christian to work in any of the following industries??
a. Alcohol/ Beer industry
b. Cigarette industry
c. Condom industry
d. Guest house/ Hotel
is it right for a born agn to call OBJ,or TINUBU his role model?
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 10, 2015
Any human being can work in all of the above.
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by nosike3(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2015
drnairalov:
yes

*catwalksout
oleee!! So you are the one that stole my phone at Iyanaba?? angry
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by queridasally(f): 6:53pm On May 10, 2015
The reason why its not advisable to work in a beer /cigarette company is its wrong to give to someone what u don't take, and I think its somewhere in the bible where people who pass the bottle (sell drinks) are cursed.condom company...yeah, some married people use protection, guest houses/hotels...it might pollute you.my dad was one of the managers in a popular brewing company, when he got born again,God told him expressly to quit the brewery. P.s no one should attack me on this...everyone has an opinion cool
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 10, 2015
[size=15pt]remember that God no longer send bread from heaven, so if u dont work sorry[/size]
Re: Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? by drnairalov: 6:57pm On May 10, 2015
nosike3:
oleee!! So you are the one that stole my phone at Iyanaba?? angry

abeg u fit send me the charger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra / Prophet Charges N40,000 For Deliverance On OLX In Ibadan (Photo) / Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.