Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu (62700 Views)

"Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by Proxy001(m): 10:28am On May 11, 2015
favoured234:

Hey bro don't repeat the bolded, I don't know how much he borrowed but if that's all he has done for the state then I hail him..
I have had too many not nice experiences from flood in Edo state, ranging from just delay to life-threatening ones so he has tried.
if you live in Benin then you will know that the storm water project is a scam. go and check all the holes he dug along power line from uwelu through evbuotubu, he neither completed the project nor covered the holes. if those holes are left uncovered between now and the next rainy season, the problem it will create will be far greater than the initial gully.
Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by Desmondkk(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2015
Sweetguy25:
How is that possible?
it's possible when u have a leader with d fear of God and take d plight nd pains of his people as his priority
Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by egobetatoday: 11:43am On May 11, 2015
Texcoco:
Shema and Lamido are the only two governors we respect from North....What is better than leaving your state without debt inaddition to massive infrastructural development.

u 4got to write this way today ...thert youg kioulp the rested froming gearhy top...?
Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by egobetatoday: 11:46am On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

And it is in the name of these developmental projects that monumental fraud and looting of treasury is undertaken...hence, a fashola will claim he's embarking on development project to award a kilometer road for 1billion naira just like an oshiomole, etc...A fashola will borrow $1billion for a project that has exceeded its delivery date by years and the interest of debt and debt itself is accumulating for the state...He will take a $90million loan for primary education but pupils still sit under trees to learn while he goes round inaugurating private schools....A Rochas will borrow till he's banned by CBN to stop borrowing because his state isn't credit worthy again and he's owing salaries for 13months but neighboring state of Anambra has no debt with better infrastructure in all sectors....So what's the loan used for if not looted by them Fashola will tell you because Lagos is viable and credit worthy hence its an open cheque for them to borrow and mortgage the future of their different states...Why is an Obiano of Anambra state increasing salaries with prompt payment at same time that Rochas, Aregbesola is shifting blames to Jonathan and inventing excuses for nonpayment

if this is true, how did Rochas Okorocha win reelection? Ok...i suspect APC magic.
Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2015
egobetatoday:

if this is true, how did Rochas Okorocha win reelection? Ok...i suspect APC magic.

grincheesy he's a showman with neck deep propaganda machineries... have you seen his advert on national TV?...He mounted his signpost of "Rescue mission" on federal government project in his state and commissioned same...By the time, Minister Viola and co noticed and raised alarm; he has achieved his aim of convincing the locals they were his project...there was a picture of "new" government house in Imo state on this forum which is being televised too; those buildings were 95% completed by Ohakim administration but Rochas painted and repainted some and named them his projects...wahala dey for naija broda
Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by GetUmad: 12:02pm On May 11, 2015
Chigold101:
you have lied sir. Someone can leave outstanding infrastructure without taking a single lone. If you minimise waste spending & useless partying & money sharing, you can do something meaningful without taking loan.

Take Anambra for example. Mr Peter Obi was Anambra governor for 8years without taking a single loan. He left Anambra state debt free with lots of saving for the new government to kick start with.

All the 177 communities in Anambra state are connected with good roads.

All the public secondary schools have at least 2 news structures. Some schools like QRC onitsha, CKC etc are looking like a mini university campuses.

He started 3 big utra morden shoping malls (nnewi, awka & onitsha) which Obiano is about completing.

He focused so much on foundation laying which has helped this present government of Gov Obiano to riding high.

What i am saying is that any government that mean well for his people will give them the basic things first. Lay good foundation before going into sending men to moon.

Life is all about choice & planning. Many governors inflate price of things & take loan to meet up with their useless life style.

Loan is important & it helps but it is not a must... Planning well can keep you debt free...

I agree with some of your points but kai, clean your mouth small. I know of many schools in anambra with dilapidated structures and as well roads. Wouldn't want to derail the thread else I would have posted images . How good is Ukpor road now? Some of the schools in the rural area aren't in the best form. CHS ifite and Awor among many others come to mind. But overall, I doff my cap for the Governor.
Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by erunz(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
He deserves that award. Buhari should give him a very good appointment. We need people like Shema regardless of their political party. No wonder he didn't campaign much for GEJ because he knows what is right. He only cares about the well being of his people.
PLEASE REMIND ME, HOW MUCH IS LAGOS, RIVERS., OGUN AND OWNING. THE FACT IS THAT APC STATES OWE MORE DAN THERE PDP COUNTERPART, BUT THERE SUPPORTERS TENDS TO FORGET THAT BUT BLAME ON FG OR PDP.
Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by jpphilips(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2015
GetUmad:

I agree with some of your points but kai, clean your mouth small. I know of many schools in anambra with dilapidated structures and as well roads. Wouldn't want to derail the thread else I would have posted images . How good is Ukpor road now? Some of the schools in the rural area aren't in the best form. CHS ifite and Awor among many others come to mind. But overall, I doff my cap for the Governor.

How much tax are the rural inhabitants paying to deserve the best schools? If you want a good Govt school, relocate to the urban areas, pay your tax and get some services, CHS ifite?? be serious!!
Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by asha80(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2015
GetUmad:

ukpor road ? When last where you in ukpor?
Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 11, 2015
I tok am say na una dey benefit from GEJ. Your DP just proof me right. I won't say anything again because you are bias even though your points are valid.[Qmquote author=Whynotthetruth post=33614115]

Bro, you need hardwork and grace of God to succeed...nobody is gonna spoonfeed you...Jonathan owe you nothing... federal government isn't a grassroot government... Your state and local government are...learn to hold them responsible... think outside the box too...your profile pix says more about you...do some sober reflection bro...thanks[/quote]
Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2015
oluole:
I tok am say na una dey benefit from GEJ. Your DP just proof me right. I won't say anything again because you are bias even though your points are valid.[Qmquote author=Whynotthetruth post=33614115]

Bro, you need hardwork and grace of God to succeed...nobody is gonna spoonfeed you...Jonathan owe you nothing... federal government isn't a grassroot government... Your state and local government are...learn to hold them responsible... think outside the box too...your profile pix says more about you...do some sober reflection bro...thanks

gringringringringringringrin nawa for politics section ooo...how can I be biased and my points valid at same time gringringringrin
Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 11, 2015
Oga, u no dey get me. your points are valid in that all you have mentinoed about the governors in APC are in order but you tend to avoid speaking about the likes of suswan and other PDP governors who either could not pay salaries or obtained loans for their so called capital projects and same being diverted to private pockets. To you and your likes, Jonathan is a saint.
quote author=Whynotthetruth post=33636178]

Dgringringringringrin nawa for politics section ooo...how can I be biased and my points valid at same time gringringringrin[/quote]
Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2015
oluole:
Oga, u no dey get me. your points are valid in that all you have mentinoed about the governors in APC are in order but you tend to avoid speaking about the likes of suswan and other PDP governors who either could not pay salaries or obtained loans for their so called capital projects and same being diverted to private pockets. To you and your likes, Jonathan is a saint.
quote author=Whynotthetruth post=33636178]

Dgringringringringrin nawa for politics section ooo...how can I be biased and my points valid at same time gringringringrin

Kindly note I am against bad governance irrespective of party hence I have noted some of those states and names in my past posts...but I keeping screaming APC names continually simply because they and their sycophantic supporters claim to be saints and shift blames to Jonathan when they are really the problem themselves....
Re: Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu by sleuthhound: 2:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Proxy001:
and my talkative governor (osho) borrowed 30billion naira to curb erosion menace (Benin city water storm project) alone yet there is very little to show for it. its not all about party its more about personality. Shema was elected under PDP while Osho APC. "Na who go thief go thief joor "
If i tell osho say "i luv u o" , my money, ilara body, na ur own o baby! , 30 billion for d acct yeeh! Flood & Erosion 4 edo state o baby!
proxy, proxy, no do gra gra 4 me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal / Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Donald Duke ''Staring'' At Omotola At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.