Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,341 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

You Get Paid For Telling Schools To Use This Software - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Get Paid For Telling Schools To Use This Software (608 Views)

Is Craybid.com Telling Me I Can Get A Samsung For Less Than #2000 Naira?? / This Software Will Help Monitor Your Business / Who Has Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads In Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Get Paid For Telling Schools To Use This Software by Kennedyiheme: 2:32pm On May 10, 2015
Okay this is a wonderful online buisness I have been doing for about 3months now, and all I can say is wow......I don't wonna bore you with long story,.....okay this is how it works, you sign up with the website, then you go online, facebook, twitter, instagram, tell give the information about easysketchpro, its a software that is used in schools abroad. So any school that use your referral link to pay and start using the software in there schools you get paid.....the fee the company charges the school to use there softfare per year is 1497 dollars per year...and you get paid 30percent of that money, just from one school that uses the software, you see this is easy and simple.........nobody is asking you to go to nigerian schools to tell them about this, the internet is very big, so you can give the information online.......I will entertain questions from you guys, ask anytin
Re: You Get Paid For Telling Schools To Use This Software by Kennedyiheme: 2:35pm On May 10, 2015
Re: You Get Paid For Telling Schools To Use This Software by Kennedyiheme: 7:04pm On May 10, 2015
Wow over 35 views and no questions? I wondering the kinda thing nairalanders are looking for.......a philospher said..."If you don't try once, you will never try at all".......then I always skip every opportuinity I see, I was probably lookin for billions, bt that's not how life is, you start with something....now I have a diffrent story

Still waiting for your questions though, I will be answering every of your questions here on nairaland
Re: You Get Paid For Telling Schools To Use This Software by bolanto24(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2015
after signing up what's next?
Re: You Get Paid For Telling Schools To Use This Software by Kennedyiheme: 12:12am On May 11, 2015
After signing up, all you need to do is....go on facebook pages, groups tell them about this, find an educational forum to tell them abt dis software.....if one school subscribe through you, you'll get 30percent of the fee the school will pay for using the software which is 1497..............so 30percent of that is $449 a year on one school, so if u work hard u'll get enof schools to use the software......this is a link to signup....http://easysketchpro.education/signup/6aba4ce4.....

Ask me more questions if you don't understand

(1) (Reply)

GP, 8 Serious People Needed.. (newbies Excluded).. / Best Way To Set Up Ur Bakery Both Local Medium Or Large Scale / RICE Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.