Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

God Really Ministers Through Buttocks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Really Ministers Through Buttocks (685 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Prefer Girls With Big Buttocks? / Men Staring At Woman's Buttocks Publicly Lose Concentration. See Photos / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by CanMalt(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2015
I was born and raised in a deep christian family. Our church is so spiritual physically and emotionally that even a 2yr old baby member speaks in tongue.
All my siblings and family members except me are truly gifted spiritually, they see visions through dreams and prayers including our last small born. I'm the only odd. I've never been lifted to any spiritual realm since i was born. I tried learning to speak in tongue but korean language difficult for me to learn.
Today, a sweet Sunday, i followed my fiancee to her Pentecostal church Water of Jesus Evangelical Ministries. Surprisingly, their mode of dressing was ostentatiously elaborated with half naked skirts and top. The ushers were the best and worst. Their skirts were half way between the hips and knee, you can conviniently sight the radiation on their laps leading to the pant. The shape of the buttocks were marvellous, the tight or underneath pant they wore architect it to an oval shape.
First time in my lifetime history, i felt the spiritual power of God which lifted me into the spiritual realm when the Pastor was leading a prayer session. And that happens immediately i sighted a female usher with a banana-curve ukwu. I felt orgasm and was directed into spiritual realms by Angels.
To my guys finding it hard to see visions or speak in tongues, try to attend churches that have sexy dressed ushers, you would be moved spiritually with their power of ukwu. I did it and it worked. Try yours and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by captainBIAFRA(m): 3:19pm On May 10, 2015
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by SuperSuave(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2015
Wasted mb sad angry
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by Elslim: 3:21pm On May 10, 2015
Chai
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by aristocrazzy: 3:22pm On May 10, 2015
I didn't even read d sh*t u wrote but please make good use of the brain God gave u
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by agarawu23(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2015
CanMalt:
I was born and raised in a deep christian family. Our church is so spiritual physically and emotionally that even a 2yr old baby member speaks in tongue.
All my siblings and family members except me are truly gifted spiritually, they see visions through dreams and prayers including our last small born. I'm the only odd. I've never been lifted to any spiritual realm since i was born. I tried learning to speak in tongue but korean language difficult for me to learn.
Today, a sweet Sunday, i followed my fiancee to her Pentecostal church Water of Jesus Evangelical Ministries. Surprisingly, their mode of dressing was ostentatiously elaborated with half naked skirts and top. The ushers were the best and worst. Their skirts were half way between the hips and knee, you can conviniently sight the radiation on their laps leading to the pant. The shape of the buttocks were marvellous, the tight or underneath pant they wore architect it to an oval shape.
First time in my lifetime history, i felt the spiritual power of God which lifted me into the spiritual realm when the Pastor was leading a prayer session. And that happens immediately i sighted a female usher with a banana-curve ukwu. I felt orgasm and was directed into spiritual realms by Angels.
To my guys finding it hard to see visions or speak in tongues, try to attend churches that have sexy dressed ushers, you would be moved spiritually with their power of ukwu. I did it and it worked. Try yours and thank me later.
this is bullshiit bro undecided
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by kinibigdeal(m): 3:29pm On May 10, 2015
sad

Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by donbenedict(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2015
Nonsense
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 10, 2015
wait ooo am still trying to understand u, is this meant to be funny
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by mostHandsome01: 3:48pm On May 10, 2015
Spit on thread!!!!
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by jamex93(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2015
I no go comment
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 10, 2015
undecided
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by Jayjay0(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2015
smh
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by yorubaboiy: 3:59pm On May 10, 2015
wo aye e lode
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by Basildvalour(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2015
...And something told me you will be the black sheep in the family
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 10, 2015
Yeye
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by Dotwillis1(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2015
Lol
Re: God Really Ministers Through Buttocks by PHgirl(f): 4:34pm On May 10, 2015
I actually found it funny.

Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Dress Cooperate / This Relationship Statistics Will Definitely Surprise You. / The Perfect Kind Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.