Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of May 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of May 2015 (336 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of March 2016 / The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th / Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of May 2015 by jonatoye(m): 5:16am On May 11, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
When a man is too comfortable where he is; he is liable to lost desire for higher placement!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"From the end of the earth will I cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed and fainting; lead me to the rock that is higher than I [yes, a rock that is too high for me]." (Psalms 61:2 AMP).
No matter how great and promising the level you are operating in life is, there is a height greater than where you are. The mystery of life is that things will not always be the way it is; this makes change a constant factor of life. If you think you are comfortable, you need to go and ask those who have become history in their life time. When they talk, you will hear them say "When I used to be this and that". Many a man, stop serving God actively because He made them to have a little taste of power or influential position. Little did they know that someone used to be in the exact position they were occupying. Wherever you find yourself today; have it at the back of your heart that it is not a permanent abode. In as much as you are still living, you are still on the pathway of destiny. Most times God uses situation of life to push men out of their comfort zone just to set them on the path to greatness. He did it for Joseph as well as the Apostles through persecution. Just like the Psalmist; God wants everyone of us to always look up and cry to Him the more as He increases us in every aspect of life. A composer sang: "My heart has no desire to stay Where doubts arise and fears dismay; Though some may dwell where these abound, My prayer, my aim, is higher ground." An eternal abode awaits every living soul. Don't live your life on earth as if you have come to stay. Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have an Awe-Inspiring Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Friends And Fans Of Little Children / If Your Child Decides To Change Religion ... / Stand Up For Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.