Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day (6805 Views)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by baybeeboi: 4:23pm On May 10, 2015
See the Nasty Photo Guy Posted to Celebrate his mother on Mothers' Day

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/see-nasty-photo-guy-posted-to-celebrate.html?m=1

Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by captainBIAFRA(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2015
INCEST shocked shocked shocked

Op na you? grin
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by Janet101(f): 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
Rubbish
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by stan241(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2015
Onye ara somebody
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by thorpido(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
And the mother too finds it funny......smh
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by greatgod2012(f): 4:44pm On May 10, 2015
This can't be his real/biological mummy, maybe his sugar/honey mummy.

Sooooo disgusting!

1 Like

Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by lilmax(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2015
No its not necessary
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by stinggy(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2015
Isn't that Yung.wizzy? grin
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by thorpido(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2015
greatgod2012:
This can't be his real/biological mummy, maybe his sugar/honey mummy.

Sooooo disgusting!
They look alike.Moreover,there was someone else in the room with them.A silly son with a not so wise mum.
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 10, 2015
He's stu.pid. I'm sure he was foolkish.ly trying to make d point about his suckling from childbirth till now but he ended up dsisgracing himself and d poor woman
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 10, 2015
Nawah ooo, wonders they say will never end
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by greatgod2012(f): 4:59pm On May 10, 2015
thorpido:
They look alike.Moreover,there was someone else in the room with them.A silly son with a not so wise mum.

my brother, anyone can look like anybody jare. I don't want to believe a sane mother would allow a grown-up man like that to take her breas.t out and be suckling it with the full glaring of a camera. Not only that, the dude went on to post it on a social media. I don't think a man would ever so disrespect his real mum like that, i don't believe and can't believe it.

You might be right, but i don't just want to accept!
It's totally disrespectful to the mother and foo.lish of her and the "kid".
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by SAMBARRY: 5:02pm On May 10, 2015
Since you don bring out your mama brez posing with your mom who's half naked we can as well see pictures of you and your mother on bed drilling each other. Omo jati jati undecided

anyway I won't be surprised if you two are already getting down on lipsrsealed

Nothing is new under the sun again. If mama can display her brez for her son to lipsrsealed

and also pose for camera. I can only imagine what you guys do when it's just two of you at home lipsrsealed

KanwuliaJara come and see lipsrsealed
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:02pm On May 10, 2015
The guy is so foolish..

See the mum self is smiling
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:03pm On May 10, 2015
The guy is so foolish..

See the way d mum is smiling.. She's also enjoying the .........
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by 5minsmadness: 5:04pm On May 10, 2015
OK, am I the only one that sees nothing wrong with this?

1 Like

Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by SAMBARRY: 5:08pm On May 10, 2015
5minsmadness:
OK, am I the only one that sees nothing wrong with this?
another perv lipsrsealed

you sure say your something no dey stand at attention when you see your mama lipsrsealed
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by 5minsmadness: 5:09pm On May 10, 2015
You all have rotten minds.

First of all, the guy isn't actually sucking the mom's boobs, only pretending to do so.

Secondly, it is obvious this is a picture of affection and not lust. They are not alone, in fact a third person is there laughing away and snapping the pics.

I will admit that I personally can't do this as I'm sort of a private person when it concerns family, but I'm sure there was no evil intent when this picture was taken. I would go so far as to say the person who posted it on social media did not have the permission of the boy or his mother before doing this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by 5minsmadness: 5:10pm On May 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
another perv lipsrsealed

you sure say your something no dey stand at attention when you see your mama lipsrsealed
I don't insult people's parents back so you win on this one sambarry.

1 Like

Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by SAMBARRY: 5:13pm On May 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

I don't insult people's parents back so you win on this one sambarry.
I'm not saying you should insult anyone's parent neither did I . I'm only asking you a straight forward question
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by 5minsmadness: 5:15pm On May 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I'm not saying you should insult anyone's parent neither did I . I'm only asking you a straight forward question
Did your father finger u while u were little?
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by thorpido(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2015
greatgod2012:

my brother, anyone can look like anybody jare. I don't want to believe a sane mother would allow a grown-up man like that to take her breas.t out and be suckling it with the full glaring of a camera. Not only that, the dude went on to post it on a social media. I don't think a man would ever so disrespect his real mum like that, i don't believe and can't believe it.

You might be right, but i don't just want to accept!
It's totally disrespectful to the mother and foo.lish of her and the "kid".
They were just being silly.The mother looks like an illiterate and she probably felt it was fun since she suckled her child and never knew it was going to get on social media but the son is one big example of an I.diot.
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by baybeeboi: 5:21pm On May 10, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
INCEST shocked shocked shocked
Op na you? grin
Bro, why now?
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by SAMBARRY: 5:25pm On May 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

Did your father finger u while u were little?
if he did I would be like some mentally challenged posters on nl.i had a perfectly healthy childhood. My father didn't abuse me in any shape or form.however you're yet to answer my question sir
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by oloyede252(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Since you don bring out your mama brez posing with your mom who's half naked we can as well see pictures of you and your mother on bed drilling each other. Omo jati jati undecided

anyway I won't be surprised if you two are already getting down on lipsrsealed

Nothing is new under the sun again. If mama can display her brez for her son to lipsrsealed

and also pose for camera. I can only imagine what you guys do when it's just two of you at home lipsrsealed

KanwuliaJara come and see lipsrsealed

happy mothers day,,,oya let snap our own,
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by SAMBARRY: 5:32pm On May 10, 2015
oloyede252:

happy mothers day,,,oya let snap our own,
oloshide sho ya were. Your mama no dey there for you to snap with.
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by oloyede252(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
oloshide sho ya were. Your mama no dey there for you to snap with.

sambarry, were ni e,just because of your fallen sorry oceanic boob you're doing shakara

May God forgive me,,,,
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by SAMBARRY: 5:40pm On May 10, 2015
oloyede252:

sambarry, were ni e,just because of your fallen sorry oceanic boob you're doing shakara

May God forgive me,,,,
oloshide carry your gonorrhoea infested phenese and slot it into the ahnus of a goat like your mates. Koshi lo joor
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by oloyede252(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
oloshide carry your gonorrhoea infested phenese and slot it into the ahnus of a goat like your mates. Koshi lo joor

lol,always barking like an infested dog,,,,,,

ms fallen bossssom,,,,,,,
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by SAMBARRY: 5:57pm On May 10, 2015
oloyede252:

lol,always barking like an infested dog,,,,,,

ms fallen bossssom,,,,,,,
if my brez don fall that means your eye don get sickness. You better go and see an ophthalmologist before you go blind grin

Anyway you have barked enough sha carry your gonorrhoea infested phenese comot for my front. Oloshide
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by CaptainJune: 6:07pm On May 10, 2015
5minsmadness:
You all have rotten minds.

First of all, the guy isn't actually sucking the mom's boobs, only pretending to do so.

Secondly, it is obvious this is a picture of affection and not lust. They are not alone, in fact a third person is there laughing away and snapping the pics.

I will admit that I personally can't do this as I'm sort of a private person when it concerns family, but I'm sure there was no evil intent when this picture was taken. I would go so far as to say the person who posted it on social media did not have the permission of the boy or his mother before doing this.
It is not about the evil or good intention of the guy but this is just despicable on first glance. Even if they did it in the privacy of their knowledge it would still be 'pukingly' disgusting let alone when it comes to public knowledge and that by the hand of one of the major actors in this loathsome drama. I give up.
Re: See How A Guy Celebrate His Mother On Mothers' Day by oloyede252(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
if my brez don fall that means your eye don get sickness. You better go and see an ophthalmologist before you go blind grin
oya show me..@mz ocean

Anyway you have barked enough sha carry your gonorrhoea infested phenese comot for my front. Oloshide
e pain am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! / PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) / Happy Mothers' Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.