Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Pls I Need Ur Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Ur Help (1350 Views)

Urgent:my Relationship Is At Stake , I Need Ur Advise / Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys / Mehn Am In A Deep Mess My Eyes Putted Me In I Need Ur Help Real Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Help by olajumoke12: 4:38pm On May 10, 2015
thanks
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by younghartz(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2015
Walk out

Abi em use juju hold you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by agarawu23(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2015
olajumoke12:
my bf is cheating on me and I got to find out but I forgave him. on my bday he refused to call me and when I called to accuse him, he gave me silly excuses. pls help I dnt knw wot to do
sit him down and tell him where he wronged you, if he react silly after that , dump his ass
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by olajumoke12: 4:46pm On May 10, 2015
tanx
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Skanas(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2015
olajumoke12:
my bf is cheating on me and I got to find out but I forgave him. on my bday he refused to call me and when I called to accuse him, he gave me silly excuses. pls help I dnt knw wot to do
Me belive you know what to do but wants to sample romancelanders opinion first..
Sit tight, relax...comments are coming in....but don't make ur sef a side chick u r not karrueche tran...(dat one sef don learn her lesson)

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 10, 2015
cheesy babe sorry to say but you are the side chick
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by donbenedict(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2015
Forgv him the more

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:50pm On May 10, 2015
What are u stil waitn 4?

B4 u walk out sit him down and talk 2 him.. U might be d cause without u knowing
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by pTomz(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2015
.Shouldn't dat b gving enough proof dat you're nad jst a side chick BT a cupboard chick

Abort mission miss
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by ginawest(f): 4:54pm On May 10, 2015
agarawu23:
sit him down and tell him where he wronged you, if he react silly after that , dump his ass
don't just dump his ass,dump his sorry broke ass angry

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by agarawu23(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2015
ginawest:
don't just dump his ass,dump his sorry broke ass angry
lol that's what ladies will supportgrin
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by stan241(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2015
Never make urself feel like an option to anyone no matter how much in "love" you feel you are in..dump his sorry bottom and move on with your life

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Hero10001: 4:59pm On May 10, 2015
olajumoke12:
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Hero10001: 5:00pm On May 10, 2015
olajumoke12:
Must he call on u your btday?
Go apologise jor.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by sneak3(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2015
The truth is you are to him a side chick.. dumping him means nothing to him as he had already dumped u without telling u..
My advice: just keep forgiving him and move on with your life, be real, natural d man that will make u a main chick will come knocking soon.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Youngpo413: 5:07pm On May 10, 2015
Dump him and stay on your own,forget about men.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Tattooboy: 5:32pm On May 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
Dump him and stay on your own,forget about men.
lol. Can women really do out men?
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by yorubaboiy: 5:34pm On May 10, 2015
kilon duro de......abi ofe di arugbo sibe ni
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 10, 2015
dumb him and be with me
olajumoke12:
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Olami90: 6:53pm On May 10, 2015
Since u av forgiven him for wot he did in d past. As som1 said, Sit him down nd av a real talk wit him on wot u aint ok wit. Find out wot is actually wrong frm his end too then observe his reaction (bfor u wil knw if to observe his subsequent actions) bfor u tak final decision. Dnt stay outta pity, if it is not lukin promising get ur gigantic ass out of it.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
olajumoke12, u tried to email me. Hope all is well?
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Houseofglam7(f): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dump him like a pile of used sanitary pads!!!!
What's your problem
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
What are u stil waitn 4?

B4 u walk out sit him down and talk 2 him.. U might be d cause without u knowing
You'll make a great gf cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh, She has been f.ucked to oblivion that is why she obviously cannot and won't leave the guy, I won't be surprise, na she day even spend for the guy sef.
Sorry for being rude, what happened to the other good guy who wanted you to be his girlfriend, where en day? I know u friend zone him, so why come here to make people sorry for you when u knew the right thing and won't do it.

As many as all of una way day take guys, good guys for granted, God day watch una, who says karma doesn't exist afterall

*walks out of thread..*
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
MuhdG:

You'll make a great gf cheesy

oh yea. Am a grt girlfriend and will also be a grt wife 2 my hubby n a wonderful mother 2 my children

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
gimakon:
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh, She has been f.ucked to oblivion that is why she obviously cannot and won't leave the guy, I won't be surprise, na she day even spend for the guy sef.
Sorry for being rude, what happened to the other good guy who wanted you to be his girlfriend, where en day? I know u friend zone him, so why come here to make people sorry for you when u knew the right thing and won't do it.

As many as all of una way day take guys, good guys for granted, God day watch una, who says karma doesn't exist afterall

*walks out of thread..*
please be a Man
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
olajumoke12:

That guy is not YOUR boyfriend.

Look for another guy who wants you, and respects you.

(1) (Reply)

Dechandel & Irony Pleas Put Back Dp Display Pic / Confused / Am New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.