Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria (629 Views)

National Open University Headquarters In Abuja In Pictures / The Advantages Of National Open University Nigeria / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria by Lordsonempire(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2015
Is there anything u dont understand about NOUN or u want to make enquiries? Just ask me anything about NOUN. I will answer you.

Am waiting.
Re: Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria by all4gud(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2015
Do the university offer Masters program in sciences?
Re: Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria by Lordsonempire(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=all4gud post=33612402]Do the university offer Masters program in sciences?

Yes
Re: Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:42pm On May 10, 2015
As a graduate in English, must I have a Credit in Maths in my WAEC/GCE to start Law as a second degree?

What is their recruitment process like?
Someone i know is aspiring for their Uyo office.
Re: Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria by samuelson06(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
Lordsonempire:
Is there anything u dont understand about NOUN or u want to make enquiries? Just ask me anything about NOUN. I will answer you.

Am waiting.

Can I start a program now? After final exams, how long does it take for them to issue certificate?
Re: Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria by igwedaboss(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2015
Why are they barred from going for youth service (NYSC)
Re: Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria by Lordsonempire(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=AmiLaHoit post=33613777]As a graduate in English, must I have a Credit in Maths in my WAEC/GCE to start Law as a second degree?

What is their recruitment process like?
Someone i know is aspiring for their Uyo office.

Yea, u need maths. Is compulsory. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria by Lordsonempire(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=samuelson06 post=33613850]

Can I start a program now? After final exams, how long does it take for them to issue certificate?

If u av ur certificate u can apply. U will b giving ur certificate on ur day of convocation.
Re: Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria by yemmybx(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2015
wat is d duration of a PGD and MASTERS programme. AND WAT IS D COST OF PGD AND MASTERS?
Re: Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria by yemmybx(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2015
wat is d duration of a PGD and MASTERS. AND WAT IS D COST OF PGD AND MASTERS?
Re: Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria by Lordsonempire(m): 6:23am On May 12, 2015
[quote author=yemmybx post=33639575]wat is d duration of a PGD and MASTERS. AND WAT IS D COST OF PGD AND MASTERS?

PGD is one year while masters is a year and half. That's 12 and 18 months.

Just budget like 150k for PGD and 250k for masters. Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything About National Open University Of Nigeria by kissoflife: 7:58am On May 12, 2015
hello,

i wanted to apply for a PGD program but i was discouraged when a friend told me that NOUN usually gives missing scripts problems. How true is that?

(1) (Reply)

Medicine, Not Just A Course But A Calling / IT/SIWES Alert: Ericsson Undergraduate And NYSC Internship Programme 2015 / Landmark University,omu-aran 2015/2016 Admission Process Is On Call_o8o37105239

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.