Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics (49616 Views)

Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by fpeter(f): 9:23am On May 11, 2015
. to them
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by elitehow: 9:23am On May 11, 2015
hmmm
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by phransix147(m): 9:24am On May 11, 2015
So he ditched Kathrine for dis smello!
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by wildchild1: 9:28am On May 11, 2015
The 1st wife name is Katherine not Caroline
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by gbaskiboy: 9:29am On May 11, 2015
Preshochyx:
The wife, in the 3rd pic looks like she got sp_rm in her mouth
hmmmmmmm! Your eyes dey see oo
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by BabaO2: 9:33am On May 11, 2015
Na only paint paint paint i dey see everywhere.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by fairygeh(f): 9:33am On May 11, 2015
bighead1:

Bet why, you got the words out of my mouth.
Saw the guy on the show and then i realized
the reason why charcoal is getting costlier, cos
i found out barber are now using coal to tint heads. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
So I was not the only one who noticed that hair on WWTBAM last night ,looks hella funny and weird.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by MOUA(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2015
Ghanaian man who dresses in a suit to hawk water melon around Madina in Ghana's capital ( photo )

The 25-year-old is a primary school teacher and sells watermelon during weekends and when the school is on vacation. He is saving up to buy an oven and wants to one day own his own snack bar.
Daniel said;

"My pastor always says dress well no matter the job you do, so I decided to wear a suit. Some laugh at me, others encourage me and are willing to help me"

Daniel says his dressing gives him an edge which helps him make 100 % profit after sales

"I make 100% profit. I think it is because of how I dress, people notice me easily and want to buy from me," Mr Nartey said.

more photo >>.http://www.mouaue.com/2015/05/ghanaian-man-who-dresses-in-suit-to.html

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by chigoizie7(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2015
See as she white reach, be like person wey wan dey brighter than her future.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by MizMyColi(f): 9:36am On May 11, 2015
Waow,
"Loved up" just got a new definition.

I've been living in a cave all this while.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Nobody: 9:39am On May 11, 2015
onoikenna:
'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' presenter Frank Edoho and his lovely wife Sandra Onyenucheya Edoho are still waxing strong in their marriage.

After his first marriage ended with his former wife,the presenter seems to be enjoying the best of marital life after finding his new partner.The couple just shared new photos where they look happy together.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/frank-edoho-and-wife-loved-up-in-new.html

She looks like a ghost.

Fair isn't always beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by boxypane(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2015
Basildvalour:
It is now seen that costuming has always made Frank look finer but really he isn't what we see on the screen. I don't know if someone is seeing the same here.

I really prefer Caroline to this new wife of his
U prefer his sadness 2 him been happy ba?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Nobody: 9:46am On May 11, 2015
dotna:
so so slovely

Are you trying to write "lovely" or "slovenly" , which actually means untidy or unkempt ( an opposite to the word lovely )
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Nobody: 9:46am On May 11, 2015
The wife looks like a runs girl abi lady. The former wife looks like a home builder...

This one look like a home wrecker and gold digger abi 'shoveler'.
May God help him cos some marriages are just one chance in the making.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by hilaryiwens05: 9:46am On May 11, 2015
i thought they where divorced...abi hin marry again
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2015
Basildvalour:
It is now seen that costuming has always made Frank look finer but really he isn't what we see on the screen. I don't know if someone is seeing the same here.

the first wife is a man's true wife. That's why we need be careful and choosy when it comes to marriage. LORD help us
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by eduxerxes: 9:48am On May 11, 2015
Basildvalour:

Then u should help him go and marry Caroline. No be him life?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by thymedcurry(f): 9:50am On May 11, 2015
I hope he doesn't hit this one like he did to Katherine angry
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Nobody: 9:50am On May 11, 2015
Remember John Fashanu He once took this kinda pics with his remarried wife.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by xreal: 9:53am On May 11, 2015
Where is his 'black beauty'?

I feel ashamed seeing him with this bleached make-up.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by darejem4real: 9:55am On May 11, 2015
That's lovely
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Basildvalour(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2015
boxypane:

U prefer his sadness 2 him been happy ba?
...And which marriage on earth is devoid of sadness...Even this one still has and will still have its sad moments. It all depends on how both parties handle it.

For better, for worse...guess you haven't forgotten that!
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Nobody: 10:00am On May 11, 2015
Na oyibo make u leave ur God given wife abi, as 4 dis new wife remember say na cane wey pursue d first wife go pursue u.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2015
OMO THIS FRANK UGLY OOOOO...CHAIIIIII

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Nobody: 10:01am On May 11, 2015
Basildvalour:

The make up really enhances him. I saw him @ silverbird,he's not as fine as he looks on tv
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by nikkflexible(f): 10:01am On May 11, 2015
are u sure sandra is ur final answer??

u have 3 life lines ...50:50,ask d audience(nairalanders) and

fone a friend..or u can walk away
u miss d answer u go back to marry a village gal, u get it right & God adds quadruplet to ur family.think well cheesy grin

na joke oo biko

cute couple

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by UncleJudax(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2015
Preshochyx:
The wife, in the 3rd pic looks like she got sp_rm in her mouth
Bukakki grin
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Basildvalour(m): 10:03am On May 11, 2015
eduxerxes:
Then u should help him go and marry Caroline. No be him life?
I guess you would prefer such a life also where you marry (hire) and divorce (fire) instead of making available platforms for solving your disputes amicably.

If getting married and the next minute filing for a divorce only to remarry someone else is your own definition of happiness, then, you'll have to think again.

Nah him life anyway, make him flex
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by fadolak(f): 10:04am On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Frank is looking old, a shadow of himself. The woman looks bleached and weird in the third picture. Caroline of these days looks better than ever.
She is better than d first wife.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by UncleJudax(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2015
Peaceisgold:
Na oyibo make u leave ur God given wife abi, as 4 dis new wife remember say na cane wey pursue d first wife go pursue u.
Hate it or love it, some girl must marry him. He cant be all that bad wink
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by nwafuluozoh: 10:06am On May 11, 2015
fadolak:

She is better than d first wife.
Physically or spiritually?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Abbey2sam(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2015
onoikenna:
'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' presenter Frank Edoho and his lovely wife Sandra Onyenucheya Edoho are still waxing strong in their marriage.

After his first marriage ended with his former wife,the presenter seems to be enjoying the best of marital life after finding his new partner.The couple just shared new photos where they look happy together.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/frank-edoho-and-wife-loved-up-in-new.html

all i see is two ugly people...............they don't look cool together

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React / Evelyn Eveva Sitali Dies At 29 (pictured) / Tiwa Savage Visits Her Former Primary School Teacher In Lagos(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.