Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics (49647 Views)

Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii / Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Nobody: 10:08am On May 11, 2015
Always had a crush on this guy, his voice... Mmmm.
Happy for em. She looks weird in the last pic tho 0_o
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by GodwinTobi(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2015
I can only see FRANK EDOHO AND A BLEACHED WOMAN.... PLS WER IS D WIFE...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Nobody: 10:10am On May 11, 2015
neoapocalypse:

She looks like a ghost.

Fair isn't always beautiful

Because her own fair is weird and artificial. Can't judge her sha. If it makes her happy. Cool!
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by UncleJudax(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2015
thymedcurry:
I hope he doesn't hit this one like he did to Katherine angry
Not so sure. This one go beat craze comot for him body. Either she does it herself or she hires.

She looks wild.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by georgio(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2015
Preshochyx:
The wife, in the 3rd pic looks like she got sp_rm in her mouth

Oboy u took the word right out of my mouth.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Peacefulmat: 10:18am On May 11, 2015
tanks to costumes.

Frank.......not really as handsome as we think.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by saheed2532(m): 10:23am On May 11, 2015
THEY ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM WITH T5FATBURNER “I have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "I have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since having my baby I have not been able to shift the fat I gained" "You growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The secret is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today here at the cheapest price http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Nobody: 10:25am On May 11, 2015
Lordave:
Frank why?

You could've done better.

More importantly, your hairline is gradually moving backwards and desert encroachment is imminent.
Caution your barber.
hahahaha!!! you're so wicked!!
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by mike404(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2015
Basildvalour:
It is now seen that costuming has always made Frank look finer but really he isn't what we see on the screen. I don't know if someone is seeing the same here.

I really prefer Caroline to this new wife of his
YOU MEAN CATHERINE THE UNREPENTANT APC CARD CARRYING MEMBER
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Time2Smile(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2015
Who cares about this wife beater, Sandra na you I pity Next
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by 49cents(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2015
I still prefer Aunty Cathy

Plus divorce is not a good thing

Plus the new wife sef look like willy willy

Plus frank MUST be happy in this marraige or else he will be the laughing stock
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Nobody: 10:42am On May 11, 2015
Abeg who get carol picture? I wan refresh my memory.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by egbojohn: 10:46am On May 11, 2015
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Coolcash1: 10:47am On May 11, 2015
husband snatcher
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by iykedare(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2015
Shortyy:
what happened to the other wife?

The other wife messed up the opportunity she had...Another woman has taken her place..
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by opribo(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2015
Rubb1sh, I do not have an aoita of respect for a man who uses the better part of a woman and she has used up all her life's energy to produce 4 children and then oneday the man dumps the lady due to flimsy excuses and then within one month he is in the arms of another woman. Before you know it he has pregnated her.

Certainly such a man is not normal he has something missing upstairs. Because of this rubb1sh lifestyle i stopped watching WWTBAM programme until MTN begins to put in responsible men to anchor the programme I have banned it in my household because i dont have anything to learn from him and his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:53am On May 11, 2015
How com his wife looks like tonto dike in the 2nd and 3rd pix,abi is it just me noticing taht

onoikenna:
'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' presenter Frank Edoho and his lovely wife Sandra Onyenucheya Edoho are still waxing strong in their marriage.

After his first marriage ended with his former wife,the presenter seems to be enjoying the best of marital life after finding his new partner.The couple just shared new photos where they look happy together.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/frank-edoho-and-wife-loved-up-in-new.html
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by philclem(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2015
She's now playing for Enyimba FC
Shortyy:
what happened to the other wife?
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Omotayor123(f): 11:25am On May 11, 2015
Ei, See Bleaching
Well, None of my Biz..

I'm Outer here #
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Omotayor123(f): 11:27am On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Frank is looking old, a shadow of himself. The woman looks bleached and weird in the third picture. Caroline of these days looks better than ever.
U said it all. Correct #
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by femmy2010(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2015
Wife is as white as snow
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Godfremeka: 11:46am On May 11, 2015
Hmmmm
The don turn to masquorad thuooo
ayophil25:
hmmm, gud for dem
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by boxypane(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2015
Basildvalour:
...And which marriage on earth is devoid of sadness...Even this one still has and will still have its sad moments. It all depends on how both parties handle it.

For better, for worse...guess you haven't forgotten that!
Brotherly, let's pray 4 better tins. That statement is from man. Let it be WorD OF GOD. AMeN!!!!!!!
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by WDT01(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2015
www.loadedng.com

Good morning is not just a word, its an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day.Set it right! Have A Nice Day

#LoadedNG
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by WDT01(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2015
loadedng.com

This is a real story of a young Ex-Unilag
girl
who passed away last month. Her name is
Lola.
She was hit by a car at Oyingbo on her
way to
work at Apapa. She was working with
MTN. She
had a boy friend named Emeka, a banker
who
was recently transferred to Abuja. Both of
them
were true lovers. She spent half of the
day and
most night talking with Emeka on her
phone.
Lola's family knew about their
relationship.
Emeka was very close to Lola's family in
spite of
the tribal differences. (just imagine their
love.)
Before she passed away at LUTH, she told
her
friends:"If I pass away, please bury me
with my
cell phone"She also said the same thing
to her
parents. After her death at LUTH, the
attendants
couldn't carry her body to the mortuary.
A lot
of them tried to do so but couldn't. So
they
went to call a priest in church who had
the gift
of communicating with the dead. He
sprinkled
some salt and water on the body and
started
speaking to himself slowly. After a few
minutes,
he said:"this girl is missing something".
Then
her friends told them about her intention
to be
buried with her phone. They asked them
to
bring a coffin, and then they opened it
and
placed her phone inside the casket. After
that,
they tried to carry the body which could
now be
moved and they carried it away easily.
Everyone
was shocked. A day later which was Lola's
birthday, Emeka came to their house with
gifts
but was so shocked to receive the news.
He
couldn't believe because he still spoke
with Lola
the previous day, He then tried calling
her
phone again in their presence and
behold! It
rang and Lola picked it and they were
chatting.
They called the priest to come and
intervene
and when he came and prayed for 5
hours,It
was revealed that MTN is everywhere you
go.
Chill! Don't insult me yet, because I'm
also
looking for the idiot that composed
this......
But u like gist sha! See how u
concentrated on
this.... #LoadedNg

More @ www.loadedng.com
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by pero45: 12:02pm On May 11, 2015
is dat his new wife?.....tot his wife is a tv presenter...wetin come happen na
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Aghagba(f): 12:12pm On May 11, 2015
The woman looks like a serpent in the 3rd pics
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 11, 2015
i saw them at shoprite on saturday night. The guy was just boning at people looking at them, like he would throw a punch if you went to greet him. I guess he just wanted his private time
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by mallammichael: 12:26pm On May 11, 2015
Frank.......Bleep up man. D guy no dey see at all grin
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by obeysexy: 12:29pm On May 11, 2015
I can believe what am seing because frank is not the one I use to watch on TV..........so difference indeed

Even though his wife make up so expensive
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics by mallammichael: 12:31pm On May 11, 2015
Frank Bleep up. How dat lady take beta pass he former wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Rape: IG Orders Probe Of D’banj / 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.