Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday (2862 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by nortcentrallord(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2015
obiZEAL:
if u r a christian and ur so intolerant about muslims like I've seen from ur from all ur previous posts...then I'll die an agnost.
the hate in ur heart towards ur fellow humans just cos an unproven god is scary.

You prefer the lie about islam be covered up forever? What happened to being truth full. Do you support the teachings that is gradually turning the world into a violent terrorist zone? So you support Issis, Bh, Alkaida and all the other Jihad movements? Have they ever denied any of the truth she points out? All I see them do is insult and threaten her and all those who points out the charade behind islam. If there was non of those teachings, there would be no Isis, bh and all the demented hollow blood thirsty souls. I don't see Christians, judaism even traditionalists become terrorist.
Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by obiZEAL(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You prefer the lie about islam be covered up forever? What happened to being truth full. Do you support the teachings that is gradually turning the world into a violent terrorist zone? So you support Issis, Bh, Alkaida and all the other Jihad movements? Have they ever denied any of the truth she points out? All I see them do is insult and threaten her and all those who points out the charade behind islam. If there was non of those teachings, there would be no Isis, bh and all the demented hollow blood thirsty souls. I don't see Christians, judaism even traditionalists become terrorist.
i see...she has won herself alot of faithfuls...Congrats Ifeann!
I don't subscribe to the whole religion ish...but if she will be fair to do to christianity what she is doing to islam, cos am sure the bible contains more gory tales than any other religious book on earth, just that she has decide to be one sided and that's my problem with her.
It shows that the so called points she is raising against islam was as a result of hatred and not rational reasoning and that has rendered her points void of any truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by Empiree: 10:52pm On May 17, 2015
obiZEAL:
I don't subscribe to the whole religion ish...but if she will be fair to do to christianity what she is doing to islam, cos am sure the bible contains more gory tales than any other religious book on earth, just that she has decide to be one sided and that's my problem with her.
It shows that the so called points she is raising against islam was as a result of hatred and not rational reasoning and that has rendered her points void of any truth.
You think she has sense?. She has none. And those queuing behind her back are just as clueless as her. Example is channelz. His definition of 'truth' is asymmetrical.

Ifeann's case is like parable of an upscale woman in the midst of penurious ones. Whatever posh says, her stooges accept it as truth. What a waste!

3 Likes

Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by channelz: 11:15pm On May 17, 2015
Empiree:
You think she has sense?. She has none. And those queuing behind her back are just as clueless as her. Example is channelz. His definition of 'truth' is asymmetrical.

Ifeann's case is like parable of a upscale woman in the midst of penurious ones. Whatever posh says, her stooges accept it as truth. What a waste!

Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by Ifeann(f): 9:35am On May 18, 2015
obiZEAL:

Its seems u are a bit confused. Please point me in the direction of any Christian killing in the name of Jesus and showing verses saying Jesus approves of such acts. There are none my friend. Christians get the message and understand the theology. Muslims on the other hand have been murdering each other and non Muslims for 1400 years. In the name of mohammed aka Islamic allah and with clear verses in the quran and hadiths. Should we ignore this. ?

Most athiests and Muslims like to remind us of the old testament wars and fighting. I and several other Christian brothers and sisters explain them even better than me and I even encourage the Muslims to create topics and mention me so we can discuss them. If u have been reading my posts you would have seen them. My topics analysing Islam; and in defense of Christian teachings gets the muslim heart palpitating and when their insults and threats don't work, they end up deleting it. Over 30 topics deleted.

What exactly do u want? U want me to attack Christianity, for what reason? For verses I know the historic, inner and symbolic context which you don't understand.

No princess, I won't do that.
I have a busy day today. Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by misreal(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2015
Ifeann:
Hello thesource

I happened to read your post https://www.nairaland.com/2286369/how-nearly-became-christian-yesterday

and it caught my interest, unfortunately I don't comment in the Islam for muslim section so I repost it here.

True
You said

First of all I pray your situation improves.

I read ur post and was concerned about what the pastor said to you. If the pastor truly said this then u are probably in the WRONG hands. This is the problem today. Some "Christian" who run churches feel it is okay to entice people to their churches by making saying "prophetic" things about how u would have been successful and prosperous if only u had Christ.

Yes Christ says he will meet our needs but never promised material wealth or worldly suCcess. If this were the case then all Christians will have a Bentley in the garage and a villa in Monaco.

If you chose to come to Christ because of the "sweet talking Christian" then u are most likely converting for the wrong reason.

If you chose to read the gospels (new testament) and Christ's message touches your heart then you are in the right path to truly experiencing Christ's salvation.

Be careful of false Christians, especially sweet talking church business owners who aggressively seek the contents of your pocket. However, there are also tonnes of really Good bible reading churches around who truly teach Christ's gospel and message of salvation. Christ will meet your needs and can make you wealthy. But material prosperity is not a reason to leave your religion, a tonne of atheists are rich but does that mean that Christ loves them more than Christians struggling to make a living, of course not.

I would hope that you read the gospel and become a Christian one day but your current reason is not a true one.

Peace.
Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by nortcentrallord(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2015
obiZEAL:

How many years after Christianity was islam birthed? Do you know how the early christians were persecuted? Who preaches the hate and violence today, christians or islam? Has the pope, any pastor or priest ever asked any Christian anywhere into this world to kill anyone because of christ? Are there christian terrorists in this world that we don't know? If every christian wakes up and takes the part of violence and terrorism against the muslims, how many of them will be left alive? Can you answer those questions please? You don't have to hide your religion. Be bold enough and accept who you are and defend it with facts. Take you time and ask questions your beloved islam. Why do you have to fight and kill your fellow humans for your God? Is your God handicapped? Or has he no powers to defend and fight himself? Ifeann only points out the scam and deception behind islam from your Koran and your hadith. How come they have never for once disproved her but all they do is insult and threaten her. Christianity is open to questions, why should questions never should be asked about islam? Why, why and why. Should everybody keep quite and pretend everything is alright while innocent humans are being killed everyday in the name of one useless made up god? If he is so powerful, why shouldn't he fight for himself? Atheists don't kill people who believe in God, Jews don't kill people who don't believe in judaism, traditionalists don't go on murdering spree in the name of their gods, christians don't kill people who don't believe in Christ neither does their teachings support it. Why is it only islam that perpetrates this evil. Why? Give me answers please and tell me why you support it.
Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by Empiree: 11:16am On May 18, 2015
Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by true2god: 3:10pm On May 18, 2015
nortcentrallord:

How many years after Christianity was islam birthed? Do you know how the early christians were persecuted? Who preaches the hate and violence today, christians or islam? Has the pope, any pastor or priest ever asked any Christian anywhere into this world to kill anyone because of christ? Are there christian terrorists in this world that we don't know? If every christian wakes up and takes the part of violence and terrorism against the muslims, how many of them will be left alive? Can you answer those questions please? You don't have to hide your religion. Be bold enough and accept who you are and defend it with facts. Take you time and ask questions your beloved islam. Why do you have to fight and kill your fellow humans for your God? Is your God handicapped? Or has he no powers to defend and fight himself? Ifeann only points out the scam and deception behind islam from your Koran and your hadith. How come they have never for once disproved her but all they do is insult and threaten her. Christianity is open to questions, why should questions never should be asked about islam? Why, why and why. Should everybody keep quite and pretend everything is alright while innocent humans are being killed everyday in the name of one useless made up god? If he is so powerful, why shouldn't he fight for himself? Atheists don't kill people who believe in God, Jews don't kill people who don't believe in judaism, traditionalists don't go on murdering spree in the name of their gods, christians don't kill people who don't believe in Christ neither does their teachings support it. Why is it only islam that perpetrates this evil. Why? Give me answers please and tell me why you support it.
Islam is a product of arabian agression against weaker nations. It is an imperial arab movement under a religios unbrella.

The arabs, using islam, have at one point or the other declare war on evry continent in the name of allahh. Affected or defeated nations are subjugated, their traditional culture destroyed and arab culture raised into supremacy. The arabs\muslim do not believe in diplomacy or negotiations. The more powerful dictates what will be or not.

Islam was not successful in europe because they try subjugate europe, via jihad and were soundly beaten. They manage to hold on to spain, especially cordoba, but were eventually expelled. In china islam was not successful because they were also beaten. Japan did not even give islam an inch.

Most countries that are presently islamic were weak conuntries which fell under the sword of islam and jihad. Indo-pakistan is a good example of islamic massacre for allahh.

Currently the burmanese government have refused to grant citizenship\assylum to an ethnic bengal tribe called Rohingya and some native bangladshis. Do you know the reason? They are muslims. The burmenese and thai govt feared that if they grant the muslims citizenship right in their country, it will surely lead to future conflict for the coming generations. No nation wants to have the pakistani experience again, which india is still regretting.

So islamic global aggression is only making life difficult for ordinary 'peaceful' muslim, that is is there is one.
Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by nortcentrallord(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2015
true2god:
Islam is a product of arabian agression against weaker nations. It is an imperial arab movement under a religios unbrella.

The arabs, using islam, have at one point or the other declare war on evry continent in the name of allahh. Affected or defeated nations are subjugated, their traditional culture destroyed and arab culture raised into supremacy. The arabs\muslim do not believe in diplomacy or negotiations. The more powerful dictates what will be or not.

Islam was not successful in europe because they try subjugate europe, via jihad and were soundly beaten. They manage to hold on to spain, especially cordoba, but were eventually expelled. In china islam was not successful because they were also beaten. Japan did not even give islam an inch.

Most countries that are presently islamic were weak conuntries which fell under the sword of islam and jihad. Indo-pakistan is a good example of islamic massacre for allahh.

Currently the burmanese government have refused to grant citizenship\assylum to an ethnic bengal tribe called Rohingya and some native bangladshis. Do you know the reason? They are muslims. The burmenese and thai govt feared that if they grant the muslims citizenship right in their country, it will surely lead to future conflict for the coming generations. No nation wants to have the pakistani experience again, which india is still regretting.

So islamic global aggression is only making life difficult for ordinary 'peaceful' muslim, that is is there is one.
thank you very much my dear. Where is that obizeal pretending not to be a muslim but defending islam. Hope you have read and understood. I wonder why a normal human being will advocate such Barbaric religion and keep singing praises to a condemned soul like Mohamed who is surely languishing in hell. God help you guys to open you ears to hear and give your hearts the required understanding.
Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by obiZEAL(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2015
nortcentrallord:

i'll read ur epistle later, lemme just make somethin clear to u now that am chanced.
what I have been trying to point out is that this is a case of pot calling the kettle black.
The both religions are Fuc.ked.
And that Ifeann decided to attack only islam is an evidence of narrow mindedness and deep rooted hatred and that's no basis for any logical discussion with her.
If she can defend the killing of 300 people simply cos the chose baal over other gods then we no even get talk again.

1 Like

Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by obiZEAL(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2015
nortcentrallord:
thank you very much my dear. Where is that obizeal pretending not to be a muslim but defending islam. Hope you have read and understood. I wonder why a normal human being will advocate such Barbaric religion and keep singing praises to a condemned soul like Mohamed who is surely languishing in hell. God help you guys to open you ears to hear and give your hearts the required understanding.
1. Am not a muslim.
2. 'Barbaric' can also defined by drowning a certain people of sodom and gomorra (including infants and innocent animals) cos they chose to live and behave in a certain way.
3. Read 2 again.

1 Like

Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by nortcentrallord(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2015
obiZEAL:

1. Am not a muslim.
2. 'Barbaric' can also defined by drowning a certain people of sodom and gomorra (including infants and innocent animals) cos they chose to live and behave in a certain way.
3. Read 2 again.

I am very familiar with bible texts. Go read from Genesis to revelation incase you lack the understanding of the bible. What did the people of sodom and Gomorra did to deserve that punishment? You strike me as an atheist who has much love for the irrational. Even islam forbids homosexual and lesbianism. asked you a simple question, who is preaching violence in the 21st century? Islam or Christianity?
Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by nortcentrallord(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2015
obiZEAL:

i'll read ur epistle later, lemme just make somethin clear to u now that am chanced.
what I have been trying to point out is that this is a case of pot calling the kettle black.
The both religions are Fuc.ked.
And that Ifeann decided to attack only islam is an evidence of narrow mindedness and deep rooted hatred and that's no basis for any logical discussion with her.
If she can defend the killing of 300 people simply cos the chose baal over other gods then we no even get talk again.

Have you ever taken your time to read that verse of the bible completely(chapter 15-19)? The king was the one who was in pursuit of Elijah to kill because he speaks the truth to him. The King made baal for the people to worship in order to dissuade them from the God of their fathers. That is deception. That is the same thing islam is doing today. This is 21st century. Who is preaching hate and violence through doctrines, Islam or Christianity? which book endears it's followers to adopt violence? The Bible or the Koran and the hadith? Have you any idea about the persecution the early christians faced? Don't you read the bible?
Re: RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday by silver614: 8:52pm On May 19, 2015
Muslims are jus blood thirsty group a kind of cult .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope, Faith And Love: What Do These Mean To An Atheist? / 25 Quotes By Archbishop Benson Idahosa That Will Change Ur Life. By Olokpa / Congratulations On Being Alive To See The End Of Ramadan 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.