Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? (1222 Views)

My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / Advice needed / Advice Needed: If This Happens To You, What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by shumuel(m): 1:54am On May 11, 2015
From A Married Woman To Her Friend

When i told you earlier that its not very advisable to let your friend stay permanently with you, it was just like am not in my right senses.

Now see how she has become your rival and your kids step mother by using your own husband against you.

Now you want me to take you in for 3weeks, what do u want me to say ehn ?

God help you my dear, am helpless!!!

Would you have taken in your Friend ?

Note:
They both live in the same Compound
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by Nobody: 2:22am On May 11, 2015
Nothing...
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by shumuel(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2015
Naughtysite:
Nothing...

Really, nothing ?
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 11, 2015
shumuel:

Really, nothing ?

I am not a married woman..
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by shumuel(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2015
Naughtysite:

I am not a married woman..

Lol, it doesn't matter if not ''Married'' but am sure you are a ''Friend'', so that makes you eligible to answer or contribute
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by sinaj(f): 10:15am On May 11, 2015
for a particular period.
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by prettyjo(f): 10:24am On May 11, 2015
depends on the friend but I will write down so many rules for you
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by funlord(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2015
grin Her friend they find person husband wey she go take revenge her recent loss! Take her in @ your own peril!
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by shumuel(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2015
prettyjo:
depends on the friend but I will write down so many rules for you

Lol, indeed you are a Leo
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by shumuel(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2015
funlord:
grin Her friend they find husband she go take revenge her loss! Take her in @ your own peril!

Lol, yeah my thought too, you know how funny these ladies/women thinks
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by prettyjo(f): 10:34am On May 11, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, indeed you are a Leo
yea ,we Dont take shiitss
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by shumuel(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2015
sinaj:
for a particular period.

She requested 3 weeks but remember her husband and ''Bad'' friend lives in the same building.
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by shumuel(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2015
prettyjo:
yea ,we Dont take shiitss

''smiles smiley'' Yeah, how have you been ?
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by prettyjo(f): 11:01am On May 11, 2015
shumuel:

''smiles smiley'' Yeah, how have you been ?
been fine
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by shumuel(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2015
prettyjo:
been fine

kk, aiit
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by DrAify(f): 11:42am On May 18, 2015
I wanted to reply on the other thread but it was locked.
I wasn't hard on her..I asked a question like every other did.
If working in the best hospital is the problem you have,then deal with it....I am done with you.
Bollocks
Re: Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? by shumuel(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2015
DrAify:
I wanted to reply on the other thread but it was locked.
I wasn't hard on her..I asked a question like every other did.
If working in the best hospital is the problem you have,then deal with it....I am done with you.
Bollocks

hmm i never saw this, reason why i didn't reply, well i guess i know why.

Anyways how does the bolded affect me in any way, i just noticed a little ego in your mentions on that thread and thats why i replied you.

You can go back to check that mention of mine to see i got a lot of ''Likes'' & ''share'' to prove i spoke a lot of peoples mind

and lastly am still waiting for the Ten other reasons why anyone should practise Medicine other than helping others

you can create a thread on it and tag me or you could just drop it here, don't worry am sure the Mod's wont bite for derailing.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Marry, See What Happened To A Man In Algeria / Trending Now Twitter: Video Of Sexy Girl Dancing Widly Dancing To A Hot Song / I Need A Decent Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.