Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Friends And Fans Of Little Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Friends And Fans Of Little Children (338 Views)

How Can I Evangelise My Friends And Family Without Pushing Them Away? / Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends And Fans Of Little Children by ogazzi: 11:51am On May 13, 2015
Friends and Fans of little children, the times are arround again for the world to honour and appreciate our beloved precious gifts, as they celebrate their day this May 27th.

We invite you to join our Club\Team, and partner with us to make that day memorable and exciting.

Please read our letter to you, and respond with your good support to the underlisted contacts below:

080 3304 8313 or 080 2344 5667 or

Email: marketpiaceoutreachministry@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (weds - 13/5//15)- You Can Be Replaced! / Fumigation Services / My Testimony Of What This Great Have Done In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.