Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan (34096 Views)

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by excelbeing099(m): 8:12am On May 11, 2015
You are just one among the millions... wish you the best now and after you leave the presidential seat.... GEJ A HERO!
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by justi4jesu(f): 8:14am On May 11, 2015
olmde:

Apparently I'm not the only one hence the likes... Obviously a GEJ supporter.

Never be deceived by your Nairaland,Instagram,twitter likes, they will lead you astray grin tongue
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by Nobody: 8:15am On May 11, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Barcanista and co will be by your side so far they continue to receive their monthly alerts.
You are the accountant that effect the transfer abi?
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by nosiebaba(m): 8:18am On May 11, 2015
They were never his friends they were only friends. With the fortunes that came with his office
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by Kegite(m): 8:21am On May 11, 2015
folabayo1:
if I curse u from my heart dis morning am 100% sure that nobody on earth can wash u clean from it but I will leave u to God to deal wit u according to ur deeds..

Shut the fucckk up
Your mouth stinks.
Dirty Yoloba girl
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by Ephemmm: 8:24am On May 11, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Behavioural attitudes of animals are predictable to some extent, but not human being: I expect your hero to have known the difference between 'animal management' and 'people's management' by now.

Wishing him goodluck as he paddles back to Otueke.
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by olaolulazio(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2015
Eeyah! that's life for u.
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by chachanga: 8:30am On May 11, 2015
See the reasons why its not good to make a "Privileged Goat" a class-captain!

He enjoyed so much grace, unmerited favor and what could he bequeath on his nation and children unborn....

a corrupt regime of geriatric non-performing olddies in cabinet
ParasitesDefendingPsychophancy[/i] angry taken to extreme heights
A bankrupt country
inequality, poverty, backwardness and darkness

Just shut up already, and go face the wall in ur otuoke corner, you silly fckup boy!

2 Likes

Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by darqly(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2015
Speaking more on paying the supreme price, Jonathan said if soldiers and police officers who do not earn anything close to what he is being paid by the state could die while serving the country and maintaining territorial, integrity, he sees no reason why he too cannot pay the supreme price for Nigeria’s unity.

As usual, rubbish analogy comparing death to his loss in the elections. What supreme price did you pay? Is the presidency your life? There will be a book chronicling this man's gaffes in the near future grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by femmy2010(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2015
Wasn't it expected ?
Yoruba adage "Owo epo ni araye ma bani la" has said it all
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by Gamesmart: 8:47am On May 11, 2015
International idiiot, you thought those that were fooling you because they know you were not sharp upstairs, hence they can exploit the nation under you, were your friends?

Go back to Otuoke and let us never hear about you or your wife again.
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by awelemma: 8:51am On May 11, 2015
olmde:
Am I the only one who thinks this guy has been talking too much lately? Trying to gather sympathy anywhere possible.
iwonder y u said what u have just said, not really good at all. >smiley
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by BabaO2: 8:53am On May 11, 2015
Rubbish talk. Self glorification. He rigged Ss/SE but couldn't rig SW and the north because of smarter and acceptable APC, still he is still claiming glory for electoral reform. If He had attempted rigging in SW and the north he wouldn't have been the one talking by now.
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by millionboi(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2015
olmde:
Am I the only one who thinks this guy has been talking too much lately? Trying to gather sympathy anywhere possible.
bt wat he jst said is true....learn 4rm it, wetin him dey try tel u b say,dos baby/friends weh dey felow u lik house flies nw fit run leav u went u mis-a step
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by millionboi(m): 8:55am On May 11, 2015
Gamesmart:
International idiiot, you thought those that were fooling you because they know you were not sharp upstairs, hence they can exploit the nation under you, were your friends?

u wil soon ask wie is jonathan,buhari na 1chance
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by awelemma: 8:55am On May 11, 2015
sad sad shocked shocked
Gamesmart:

Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by Nobody: 8:57am On May 11, 2015
It was expected.
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by millionboi(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2015
sisisioge:
Hmmmm, you know your real friends when the chips are down. Dear Uncle Jona, though I'm all for Buhari, I feel you. However, do not blame the deserters... everyman for himself, God for us all. At least you still have Aunty Pat.
hahahaha.....u no hear say,Aunt pat fit leav m
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by Uncletony(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2015
Youngmolis:
Useless man increase salary e no increase ediot thank god 4 yaradua

There goes another madt man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by Uncletony(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2015
Youngmolis:
Useless man increase salary e no increase ediot thank god 4 yaradua

If i were ur parents, i will just sell u to lebanese traders. So i will have my peace!!
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by tartar9(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2015
Ok,bye bye.but one last thing,we dont want any of your advice or 'statemanship' just go and lock/quarantine yourself in otuoke,abeg! don't go and infect our only hope GMB with your disease.
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by millionboi(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2015
Mcowubaba:
That's life Sir.. The were not true friends....

I remember back in sch, when people d come my room to watch Match Free, everybody around dey hail me....I thought to myself..I get plenty friends..

Oboy Wen Economic meltdown happen for my life that time( I no subscribe Dstv for like 5 monthssad)
-People wey d call me Chairmancheesy begin call me my guysad.... Nd many other things
Wen money,power,authority dey friends go dey!!!
Wen Money no dey..Friends no go dey...
hahahahahaha....na so na

1 Like

Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by victoriaoeeza: 9:04am On May 11, 2015
Good day people, here is an opportunity to upgrade your financial status? Global Investment Network(GIN) is the right company. A company located in kano where you invest and get a monthly interest according to the amount you invested and also get a referral bonus interest, the more people you referred which is my aim of this message. i read about them sometime last year on nairaland and i contacted vie email, and that was how i became an investor with the them. i just got my 4th interest payment, so i'm convince of their activities. If you are interested, you TEXT your NAME AND EMAIL to their customer care 08095420349, 08076639606 and they will get back to you with details. please do not forget to tell them i, Mrs Victoria Oeeza referred you. Stay Blessed
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by millionboi(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2015
netmillionaires:
It seems I am the only one seeing the statement about policemen receiving less than 0.5 percent of what the president receives. This is very unfair and most of us will expect a policeman to risk his life for these peanuts. It is either they increase policemen's salary or reduce the president's entitlements. This is sheer injustice.
i tink say na only me see m....datz a misplacd priority

1 Like

Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by amakaffy: 9:05am On May 11, 2015
Owo Epo! grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by sisisioge: 9:05am On May 11, 2015
millionboi:
hahahaha.....u no hear say,Aunt pat fit leav m

She's not going anywhere! The mess, she helped cause! Anyways , firstladyship is different from wifeship. She bera be there for the long haul!
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:06am On May 11, 2015
I wish you what I wish myself. They will have hard times, we will all have hard times. Our ways will be rough.” JONATHAN IS MY HERO. I wish our politicians can emulate him. Wishing Buhari all successful tenure.
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by millionboi(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2015
MurderX:
At your age and status it is a shame you are just realizing what you should have realized in primary school. I spit on you, fool! Pack your belongings and be gone and stop whining like a sad 2yr old.
u appear 2be on drug.....u nid anti-oxidatnt
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:18am On May 11, 2015
Wole Soyinka's new Novel " The Clueless one from Otuoke" to hit bookstores soon
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by Omotayor123(f): 9:20am On May 11, 2015
Watz wrong with Oga Jona? Whatx he afraid of? OR is he running Mental
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by dotna(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2015
what did he expect na
Re: Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan by Chiaka(f): 9:35am On May 11, 2015
Its the way of the world when the going is good and smooth many people will be your friend....Take heart. I'll be surprised if you tell me you did not know this will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State / Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.