Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (998 Views)

I Find It Hard To Keep Dating Girls Who R Boring In Chatting... / The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right / Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by stepo707: 7:32am On May 11, 2015
Re: .. by pasqal09: 7:36am On May 11, 2015
Oga get over It jor. Every girl isn't the same
Re: .. by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:38am On May 11, 2015
pasqal09:
Oga get over It jor. Every girl isn't the same
Just like he rightly said...let go of those past feelings and move on..
Re: .. by Basildvalour(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2015
You haven't felt love again. The moment you do see and feel love again, you definitely will love again.
Re: .. by Behira(f): 7:48am On May 11, 2015
Open ur heart......u will find the Love feeling flowing back into it.....and learn to let go.
Re: .. by Enegod(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2015
stepo707:
I met a girl during my service year in 2010 and we dated for about 9months.Was a long distance stuff anyway but we saw twice within the pace of that period.I loved her like crazy and did everything to mae the relationship work, unfortunately she did not appreciate it and the relationship ended.
Since then I have dated like 4 or 5 girls and I find it very difficult to connect with them emotional.Please how do I overcome this obstacle cos I can't marry someone I don't love and am hoping to marry next year.

Btw am in a relationship currently.she loves me but am finding it difficult to reciprocate.I have been over te heartbreak since 2011.What am I doing wrong?
Every relationship is like the new chapter of a book. You have to be able to consider the past relationships as lessons in life.

You cannot compare a new love to old ones, but you can draw on the lessons you learned from the past relationships.
It isn't fair to short change yourself or a new girl in your life.

Close one chapter before you open up another. If you think it is hard then it will be hard. DON'T COMPLICATE YOUR LIFE
keep it all nice and easy.
Re: .. by stepo707: 9:07am On May 11, 2015
Enegod:
Every relationship is like the new chapter of a book. You have to be able to consider the past relationships as lessons in life.

You cannot compare a new love to old ones, but you can draw on the lessons you learned from the past relationships.
It isn't fair to short change yourself or a new girl in your life.

Close one chapter before you open up another.

If you think it is hard then it will be hard. DON'T COMPLICATE YOUR LIFE

Thanks brother.I'll try and adjust accordingly.learnt the lesson I needed , just having trust issues
keep it all nice and easy.
Re: .. by pasqal09: 3:11pm On May 11, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

Just like he rightly said...let go of those past feelings and move on..
exactly

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Every Guy Should Lift Weight. / Urgent Candid Advice Needed / 6 Myths That Are Killing "Christian" Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.