Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) (34781 Views)

5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday / A Mango With Human Face Seen In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Eating Mango After Drinking Fanta Or Coke, Is It Dangerous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Benfaco: 9:06am On May 11, 2015
Nairalane:
Mango Is For Men While Womango Is For The Women, I Schooled In France

Serious?
If it's like that I won't like to school in France o grin
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by callmelanner(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2015
Mammangaddafi:
Oh my God. When am I going to be the FTC...

Wetin u won gain?
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by batuns247yahoo(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2015
Gone are the days we hunt for mango in OGBOMOSO seminary, tongue tongue lalastical
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by komek(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2015
Nairalane:
Mango Is For Men While Womango Is For The Women, I Schooled In France

MOD, this madt pple r back again.
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by semitunde: 9:54am On May 11, 2015
Loved the several types of mangoes in Benue state. Peter and Paul especially.
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by smsdigito: 10:05am On May 11, 2015
I love mango, however the more i eat it the more i experience leakage and begin to fire flagel. grin

Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:07am On May 11, 2015
Yes, I like mango
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by ireneidiva(f): 10:18am On May 11, 2015
Keeps entering my teeth.
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Godiloveu(f): 10:22am On May 11, 2015
wazobiaforu:
If you go to any market this days, you will realized the fruit that that dominate now is Mango, #ItsMangoSeason

Health Benefits of Mangos

1. Prevents Cancer:

Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. These compounds include quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat, as well as the abundant enzymes.

2. Lowers Cholesterol:

The high levels of fiber, pectin and vitamin C help to lower serum cholesterol levels, specifically Low-Density Lipoprotein (the bad stuff)

3.High iron for women:

Mango is rich in iron, hence it is a great natural solution for people suffering from anemia. Menopausal and pregnant women can indulge in mangoes as this will increase their iron levels and calcium at the same time.

4. Eye Health:

One cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 percent of the needed daily value of vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes.

5. Alkalizes the Whole Body:

The tartaric acid, malic acid, and a trace of citric acid found in the fruit help to maintain the alkali reserve of the body.

6. Helps in Diabetes:

Mango leaves help normalize insulin levels in the blood. The traditional home remedy involves boiling leaves in water, soaking through the night and then consuming the filtered decoction in the morning. Mango fruit also have a relatively low glycemic index (41-60) so moderate quantities will not spike your sugar levels.

7. Improved Sex:

Mangos are a great source of vitamin E. Even though the popular connection between sex drive and vitamin E was originally created by a mistaken generalization on rat studies, further research has shown balanced proper amounts (as from whole food) does help in this area.

8. Improves Digestion:

Papayas are not the only fruit that contain enzymes for breaking down protein. There are several fruits, including mangoes, which have this healthful quality. The fiber in mangos also helps digestion and elimination.

9. Remedy for Heat Stroke

Juicing the fruit from green mango and mixing with water and a sweetener helps to cool down the body and prevent harm to the body. From an ayurvedic viewpoint, the reason people often get diuretic and exhausted when visiting equatorial climates is because the strong “sun energy” is burning up your body, particularly the muscles. The kidneys then become overloaded with the toxins from this process.

10. Boosts Immune system

The generous amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A in mangos, plus 25 different kinds of carotenoids keep your immune system healthy and strong.

11. Weight loss:

Mango has a lot of vitamins and nutrients that help the body feel fuller. Also, the fibrous fruit boosts the digestive function of the body by burning additional calories, helping in weight loss.

13. Aids concentration and memory:

Studying for exams? This fruit is rich in glutamine acid– an important protein for concentration and memory. Feed mangoes to children who find it difficult to concentrate on studies.

14. Skin cleanser:

Mangoes help you unclog your pores and add freshness to the face. Mangoes are applicable to any skin type. They help clear clogged pores that cause acne. Just slice a mango into thin pieces and keep them on your face for 10 to 15 minutes and then take bath or wash your face and see the results.

15. Great Conditioner:

Mango can be used in preparing a home-made conditioner. For this purpose, mix mango pulp with a spoonful of yogurt and two egg yellows. Apply this on your hair and leave for 30 minutes. This will condition your hair by making them soft and manageable.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/17-reasons-why-you-need-a-mango-every-day/

Cc:lalasticlala cc:ishilove

Like if you Appreciate the information

tnx Lots .. I neva rilly mango es but I change ma mind now
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Bollinger(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2015
wazobiaforu:
If you go to any market this days, you will realized the fruit that that dominate now is Mango, #ItsMangoSeason

Health Benefits of Mangos

1. Prevents Cancer:

Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. These compounds include quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat, as well as the abundant enzymes.

2. Lowers Cholesterol:

The high levels of fiber, pectin and vitamin C help to lower serum cholesterol levels, specifically Low-Density Lipoprotein (the bad stuff)

3.High iron for women:

Mango is rich in iron, hence it is a great natural solution for people suffering from anemia. Menopausal and pregnant women can indulge in mangoes as this will increase their iron levels and calcium at the same time.

4. Eye Health:

One cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 percent of the needed daily value of vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes.

5. Alkalizes the Whole Body:

The tartaric acid, malic acid, and a trace of citric acid found in the fruit help to maintain the alkali reserve of the body.

6. Helps in Diabetes:

Mango leaves help normalize insulin levels in the blood. The traditional home remedy involves boiling leaves in water, soaking through the night and then consuming the filtered decoction in the morning. Mango fruit also have a relatively low glycemic index (41-60) so moderate quantities will not spike your sugar levels.

7. Improved Sex:

Mangos are a great source of vitamin E. Even though the popular connection between sex drive and vitamin E was originally created by a mistaken generalization on rat studies, further research has shown balanced proper amounts (as from whole food) does help in this area.

8. Improves Digestion:

Papayas are not the only fruit that contain enzymes for breaking down protein. There are several fruits, including mangoes, which have this healthful quality. The fiber in mangos also helps digestion and elimination.

9. Remedy for Heat Stroke

Juicing the fruit from green mango and mixing with water and a sweetener helps to cool down the body and prevent harm to the body. From an ayurvedic viewpoint, the reason people often get diuretic and exhausted when visiting equatorial climates is because the strong “sun energy” is burning up your body, particularly the muscles. The kidneys then become overloaded with the toxins from this process.

10. Boosts Immune system

The generous amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A in mangos, plus 25 different kinds of carotenoids keep your immune system healthy and strong.

11. Weight loss:

Mango has a lot of vitamins and nutrients that help the body feel fuller. Also, the fibrous fruit boosts the digestive function of the body by burning additional calories, helping in weight loss.

13. Aids concentration and memory:

Studying for exams? This fruit is rich in glutamine acid– an important protein for concentration and memory. Feed mangoes to children who find it difficult to concentrate on studies.

14. Skin cleanser:

Mangoes help you unclog your pores and add freshness to the face. Mangoes are applicable to any skin type. They help clear clogged pores that cause acne. Just slice a mango into thin pieces and keep them on your face for 10 to 15 minutes and then take bath or wash your face and see the results.

15. Great Conditioner:

Mango can be used in preparing a home-made conditioner. For this purpose, mix mango pulp with a spoonful of yogurt and two egg yellows. Apply this on your hair and leave for 30 minutes. This will condition your hair by making them soft and manageable.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/17-reasons-why-you-need-a-mango-every-day/

Cc:lalasticlala cc:ishilove

Like if you Appreciate the information

You've just listed 15 reasons for eating fruits in general.
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Bsc(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2015
haibe:
Mongoro grin
Hehe. Are u Nasarawa or Any part of the North?
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by wazobiaforu(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

And all these without empirical evidence

You and Ezekwesili work in the same place?
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by bigmummy7(f): 11:05am On May 11, 2015
Olodonairaland:
Mango ko mongo ni all i want is weed hehehehehhe
can't control my laugh in my office, so funny.
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by free2ryhme: 11:10am On May 11, 2015
wazobiaforu:

You and Ezekwesili work in the same place?

Are u looking for a job
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 11, 2015
That's Sherry Mango
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Nairalane: 12:02pm On May 11, 2015
komek:

MOD, this madt pple r back again.
I Might Not Hv Responded, But Just One Sentence, God Will Forgive U.
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Yasirarafat: 12:19pm On May 11, 2015
MangOro gO be inside mY pockEt as from now henceforth
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by dyabman(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2015
booqee:
I hate that fruit like werey
Na beside pit you dey eat am grin
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by wazobiaforu(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

Are u looking for a job

I am looking for who to employ... someone that will be put into empirical search department
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by komek(m): 2:07pm On May 11, 2015
Nairalane:
I Might Not Hv Responded, But Just One Sentence, God Will Forgive U.

It is u who needs forgiveness. All you guys do is to come online and show ur ignorance. When did u sch in France? U don't just need forgiveness but also Jesus in ur life.
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Rheetari(f): 2:21pm On May 11, 2015
kai! see nutritional values am missing. I dunno why I just don't like mangoes.
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by eaglechild: 3:34pm On May 11, 2015
ibkgab001:
I love mango more than any fruits
And I'm guessing you hate English more than any other Subject.
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by free2ryhme: 3:41pm On May 11, 2015
wazobiaforu:

I am looking for who to employ... someone that will be put into empirical search department

An Unemployed wants to employ a gainfully employed.

Keep on dreaming
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Ethereal0110(f): 3:59pm On May 11, 2015
Is dat all ??
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Ethereal0110(f): 4:02pm On May 11, 2015
Krazy dude , me am @ d bank laughing
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Nairalane: 5:02pm On May 11, 2015
komek:

It is u who needs forgiveness. All you guys do is to come online and show ur ignorance. When did u sch in France? U don't just need forgiveness but also Jesus in ur life.
Next Time, B4 U Make A Commment On Someone`s Post, Check The Trend Of The Statement To Confirm The Idea Behind The Sentences . U Saw How Comical My First Sentence Reads, U Now Expect The Second Sentence To Be A Fact. Its A Funny Idea And I Chose France To Make It More Funny because France As A Developed Country Wil Neva Teach U Such. This Is A Forum And Not A Place To Tell Lies Or Truth.

1 Like

Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by komek(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=Nairalane post=33636287] Next Time, B4 U Make A Commment On Someone`s Post, Check The Trend Of The Statement To Confirm The Idea Behind The Sentences . U Saw How Comical My First Sentence Reads, U Now Expect The Second Sentence To Be A Fact. Its A Funny Idea And I Chose France To Make It More Funny because France As A Developed Country Wil Neva Teach U Such. This Is A Forum And Not A Place To Tell Lies Or Truth.[/quote

But I did not fight or insult u na, all I did was to call the attention of the MOD to ban u as its been done to all these guys that come to litter NL with " I school in France" nonsense.
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by itombee(f): 6:41pm On May 11, 2015
DollyParton1:
I eat like 10 mangoes a day, and I end up living in the loo for the rest of the day. BUT, I still love my mangoes.

eat it with d skin wic is a fibre n ur digestive system will b balanced
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by ibkgab001: 6:47pm On May 11, 2015
How old are you?
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Chigorkizz(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2015
am learning again
Re: Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) by Nairalane: 7:29pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=komek post=33638666][/quote] And Why Do U Think The MOD Has Not Yet Ban Me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Food You Like / Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) / How To Make Pounded With Raw Yam: Pounded Yam Without Mortar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.