Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Despite APC Majority,pdp Can Still Snatch NASS Leadership -kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite APC Majority,pdp Can Still Snatch NASS Leadership -kwankwaso (522 Views)

PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida / Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel / PDP May Snatch National Assembly Leadership, Kwankwaso Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite APC Majority,pdp Can Still Snatch NASS Leadership -kwankwaso by Alishachris: 7:41am On May 11, 2015
Senator-elect and Governor of Kano state believes the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP may produce the leadership of the 8th National assembly.

Kwankwaso

PREMIUM TIMES reports that Kwankwaso warned that the delay by the leadership of his All Progressives Congress, APC, to zone positions in the National Assembly leadership may work in favour of the PDP.

He said, ''If the APC and indeed the president-elect allow PDP to snatch victory at the National Assembly, then it will be an unusual scenario which they should pay for''.

http://.com/discussion/1464/despite-apc-majority-pdp-can-still-snatch-nass-leadership-kwankwaso/p1
Re: Despite APC Majority,pdp Can Still Snatch NASS Leadership -kwankwaso by temitemi1(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
PDP my PARTY!!!

1 Like

Re: Despite APC Majority,pdp Can Still Snatch NASS Leadership -kwankwaso by Nobody: 8:08am On May 11, 2015
He said the truth...APC should just let go off this ethnicity factors and work together to move this country foward
Re: Despite APC Majority,pdp Can Still Snatch NASS Leadership -kwankwaso by Zonacom(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2015
Would be nice to have a PDP senate President and an APC President but i can't see that coming
Re: Despite APC Majority,pdp Can Still Snatch NASS Leadership -kwankwaso by wachakuta(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2015
Ghen Ghen
Re: Despite APC Majority,pdp Can Still Snatch NASS Leadership -kwankwaso by socialmediaman: 8:34am On May 11, 2015
Zonacom:
Would be nice to have a PDP senate President and an APC President but i can't see that coming

Definitely not nice. Buhari needs all the support from the National Assembly so that we won't be in a blame game while his efforts are being delayed

(1) (Reply)

Again, NNPC Fails To Remit $1.48bn Into Federation Account... - See More At: Htt / Egyptian Morsi And Supporters Sentenced To Death / Where Is The Controversial Mbu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.