Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,849,000 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102449 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 11, 2015
superstar1:

Coming from the putrid mouth of a back alley wh.ore.

I am your albatross and your nightmare.

gud u know i call da shots at da back alley streets n hood....buh beats me how u dunno ur piimping momma is one of da nite top stripteaser.....
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 10:05pm On May 11, 2015
The yorubas have been shouting since this topic was created. grin grin What's with those jargon of hatred, tribalistic infested criminals crying about now..can someone explain why the children of Satan have been foaming on the mouth? Or do they fear the complete slave camp with their Northern masters after both SE and SS obtain both the biafra republic amd ND republic. grin grin grin

Those slaves should not come on this page to disturb it's peace with their usual show of shame. Bunch of loudmouth.

Anyway sha, I'm in a good mood so viva Biafra F2k Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 11, 2015
superstar1:

I'm 110% for biafra or Biafra.

then lets pray you sart super-loving biafra..

//that can help alleviate you chronic arrhythmia grin grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2015
It ok please let there be peace for the fact that we are one for now , the Nigerian football team is made up of the hausas , igbos & the yorubas . Nigerian army the same, it is just crazy are u guys trying to tell us that if we meet overseas we can't leave togather in one roof as one ? Enough of these hate.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 11, 2015
bofoy:
It ok please let there be peace for the fact that we are one for now , the Nigerian football team is made up of the hausas , igbos & the yorubas . Nigerian army the same, it is just crazy are u guys trying to tell us that if we meet overseas we can't leave togather in one roof as one ? Enough of these hate.

undecided
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2015
It ok please let there be peace for the fact that we are one for now , the Nigerian football team is made up of the hausas , igbos & the yorubas . Nigerian army the same, it is just crazy are u guys trying to tell us that if we meet overseas we can't leave togather in one roof as one? Enough of these hate.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by whitecat1: 10:20pm On May 11, 2015
Ibos are the natural children of Satan the whole world knows, So don't get it twisted! And like your creator, you are full of mischief, slime and deceit.

Whenever you call Yoruba on this forum, be assured they will answer you! The medicine for not getting bashed is not ordering for it!

Why don't you leave if you are not the slaves in Nigeria and are brave enough, coward? Check the meaning of 'slave' and see how it defines you and your situation. You can't leave cos you are waiting for Yoruba to come and set you free. Time of holding your hands is over, you must do this on your own. We didn't give birth to you!

OneNaira6:
The yorubas have been shouting since this topic was created. grin grin What's with those jargon of hatred, tribalistic infested criminals crying about now..can someone explain why the children of Satan have been foaming on the mouth? Or do they fear the complete slave camp with their Northern masters after both SE and SS obtain both the biafra republic amd ND republic. grin grin grin

Those slaves should not come on this page to disturb it's peace with their usual show of shame. Bunch of loudmouth.

Anyway sha, I'm in a good mood so viva Biafra F2k Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 11, 2015
whitecat1:
Ibos are the natural children of Satan the whole knows, So don't get it twisted! And like your creator, you are full of mischief, slime and deceit.

Wherever you called Yoruba on this forum, be assured they will answer you! The medicine for not getting is not ordering.

Why don't you leave if you are not the slaves in Nigeria and brave, coward? You can't leave cos you are waiting for Yoruba to come and set you free. Time of holding your hands is over, you must do this on your own. We didn't give birth to you!

excluding me shocked
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2015
Lets see if UN will be able to fix our problem since we canot do that as a country. Please my fellow nigerians lets tolerate each other for now, biafra should use the forum to table their problem before the UN, i no be ibo o o
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by 49cents(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2015
semitunde:
I wish Igbos the best in their quest for Biafra.

I only hope what I see in such future won't come to pass, and if it inevitably does, that it doesn't impact much on the rest of the country viz:

The ability to create and sustain an enabling environment, enough to contain the teeming population of igbos coming in.

The ability to maintain infrastructure that would easily collapse under the strain of population surge over a sustained period.

That the same youths won't be disappointed and frustrated in the reality as against their dream, enough to want to force themselves back to where they rejected by coming home.

That the fight of every man for himself won't leave communal duties for no one.

Igbo Governors have been having it easy so far. Most of their population don't stay at home and hence do not strain facilities. Those facilities and the mental capacity of those in charge would be put to severe test. One which I unfortunately don't see them coming out of.

Igbos need deep introspection and an evaluation of character and mind set for Biafra to work.

They also would need friendly neighbours. They need to start forming the friendship now.

you have spoken very well

biafra may backfire if adequate planing and structuring is not done

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 10:28pm On May 11, 2015
Lets see if UN will be able to fix our problem since we canot do that as a country. Please my fellow nigerians lets tolerate each other for now,biafra should use the forum to table their problem before the UN, i no be ibo
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by waternogatenemy: 10:30pm On May 11, 2015
The horn on the Biafra Coat of Arms is one mystery. Nobody can decode its meaning despite being an item carried about by titled men.

I must find out wat it actually symbolise.

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2015
What did u guys think u are Doing , enough of these insults , embarrassment , prejudice , strife and hatred in these country no body takes this country for granted . We are all matured lets respect ourselves , for the fact dat we ar one for now .
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2015
What did u guys think u are Doing , enough of these insults , embarrassment, prejudice, strife and hatred in these country no body takes this country for granted . We are all matured lets respect ourselves , for the fact dat we ar one for now .
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 10:41pm On May 11, 2015
bofoy:
What did u guys think u are Doing , enough of these insults , embarrassment , prejudice , strife and hatred in these country no body takes this country for granted . We are all matured lets respect ourselves , for the fact dat we ar one for now .

How are we one? Nigeria is not even a country, just a geographical expression.

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by allcomage: 10:44pm On May 11, 2015
Inkman:

Yes oo.. Some people never seem to learn from other people's experience in similar situations..

Look at the world youngest country, South Sudan for instance, they've been at war with themselves since they seceded..

But sudan has been growing from strength to strength

dont ever compare igbos and south Sudan,they are not on the same pedestal.igbo nation is brimming with human resource.hardworking and educated population.it is believed in some quarters that nigeria is holding igbo down.a nation that started on zero level in 1970 just 45 years ago is today sitting atop of all indexes of nigeria life.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by whitecat1: 10:45pm On May 11, 2015
Ok o!

crotonite:

excluding me shocked
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 10:47pm On May 11, 2015
whitecat1:
Ok o!

U actually chat the most shi.t that i have ever heard on nairaland. I pity u.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bsolo1(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

lolz, am nw a Yoruba boy, lolz,,, Gbenugey, Eweee!!!...

Stop claiming delta state u can av d rest of SS bt leave my state 4 me,, Is tat too hard 4 u ?

Osare, workpokpoma....na internet dem 4 dy get mouth, Ya jaiwoh.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 10:51pm On May 11, 2015
bsolo1:

Osare, workpokpoma....na internet dem 4 dy get mouth, Ya jaiwoh.

Really? U should go to their Biafra parade in Asaba and see if na for Internet dem they parade. Meet Biafrans Live and talk shit first, let us see wat happens next. grin grin
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by babestella: 10:53pm On May 11, 2015
oluspencer:

Fool south south is different from South east. And moreove the UN will not grant u independent from Nigeria. Its u will have right to self determination according to UN charter and finally we go first pursue u 4 Alaba and I go inherit shop and duplex in Ajah.... So even Blenco will go back to east. #inbiafranwewant

Olu go and look for a job, you can't inherit any Igbo property, stop being a lazybone laying in wait to inherit other people sweat, it doesn't work like that o, when the chips are down you will see UN conditions and you will know you've just been on cloud 9 dreaming to inherit. Wake up.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by whitecat1: 10:55pm On May 11, 2015
Aww!! You mean it's hitting you hard? That's the idea!

Pity your miserable and will soon be cut short life, ok? DADANDINDIN!!! grin grin grin

B69U:

U actually chat the most shi.t that i have ever heard on nairaland. I pity u.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Holywizard: 10:55pm On May 11, 2015
jcccccc:

THIS GUY IS NOT AN IGBO GUY, HE WANTS TO CREATE DIVISION IN BIAFRALAND.
WE DO NOT TALK OF IGBOS AGAIN, WE TALK OF BIAFRANS NOW.
I GOT HIS POST FROM ANOTHER THREAD TO SHOW THAT HE IS A YORUBA MAN

u're an 1diot.

I'm from Abia state

Ewu congo!!!
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2015
Let me ask one foolish question, first to the igbos = if we get match today that is Nigeria Vs Argentina and the result is 1 - 3 will u be happy ? Even when abola entered lagos and killed some people other regions in the country were woried , when yaradua died all nigerians mourn so why the hate

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2015
crotonite:

then lets pray you sart super-loving biafra..

//that can help alleviate you chronic arrhythmia grin grin angry grin grin

You need to cure your malignant encephalopathy first.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 10:57pm On May 11, 2015
whitecat1:
Aww!! You mean it's hitting you hard?
Pity your miserable and will soon be cut short life, ok? DADANDINDIN!!! grin grin grin

I thought u where a witch from the outset, i bind every spirit of Jezebel with the blood of Jesus. Holy Ghost Fire!

Receive it! Let it burn u tonight and forever. Amen!
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2015
Rexxie:

gud u know i call da shots at da back alley streets n hood....buh beats me how u dunno ur piimping momma is one of da nite top stripteaser.....

Yeah, I am sure it was a generational profession passed from your great grandmother to your grandmother and now to the wh.ore you are calling a mother.

Sad to be you, a product of one night stand.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by allcomage: 11:05pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=OgagaMic post=33627673]

u re nt from SS fool, u re Igbo, stop speaking 4 us, u dey ni, even if u re from SS u re from Igbo related tribe, stop speaking 4 us, Fool,,,, parasites Igbo wanna claim,,,, I jst sit my house dey clean my gun, [/quote

ss man,so it is better for you to share your oil with 24 states of nigeria,get 13% derivation, the north owing 85% of your oil blocs than with biafra which guarantees you resource control? wake up dude,you lack wisdom.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by whitecat1: 11:07pm On May 11, 2015
Returned and stuck to you fool!

You must suffer with your household a great loss and misfortune of great proportion, AMIN!! Receive that with everything in you! From now on, may your house be filled with sorrow and tears. And human beings in your family must start crying like birds. You invited witch, and may you stay up all nights to entertain them. AMIN!!!

B69U:

I thought u where a witch from the outset, i bind every spirit of Jezebel with the blood of Jesus. Holy Ghost Fire!

Receive it! Let it burn u tonight and forever. Amen!
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2015
Everyday we Dey marry each other like say tomorrow no dey, but see hatred , inlaws fighting and hating each other, many yorubas are married in the east the same wit the igbos and other tribes . But see strife and hatred oh what a shame
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by sanmibukunmi: 11:10pm On May 11, 2015
yea lets disintegrate peacefully....for those thinking SW cant survive without them, lets wait and see who develops at the fastest rate........

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by driand(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2015
finniblinks:
zoological republc of Nigeria.
Inhabitants:Monkeys and Baboons.
Comment:where nothing works.
another xenophobic Zulu zebra.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.