Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102394 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by MrDojo(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2015
arinze151:
did i hear you say igbo bro's it's better you just go and die becuse we are not brother s...

As long as biafra does nt exist.....yet all tribes in under nigeria are 1.....so my bro if u dnt like it be prayin 4 biafra to come.....I dunno y u must tell me to die......who knw if its me d@ God as appointed as yur helper in dis life
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

(hope u re nt from SW) my 1st question 4 u is tat, u re from SS if yes, den tanx,,,, make dem leave SS out of this bt dem nor 1 hear, Must dey attach ?,,, na wa ooo... SS abeg make una see us see trouble. ooo,,,

I believe you are matured enough to know that nobody will force you to join a group ... A referendum will be carried out inda SS, if majority vote to join the new country there will nothing u or anybody can do abt it. Bcus I know a lot of SS who are in support .

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by waternogatenemy: 7:29pm On May 11, 2015
Ojukwu was a classical man.

He put so much detail into everything he did even the rising sun actually depicts nature. The Green is for the land. The Sun is symbolic of a new day, a new beginning, a new hope, a fresh start.
The red is for the sacrifice of those who lost their life, the saints and our heros. The flag is too detailed. The Break of Dawn a powerful symbolic statement!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoyUUokcX5g

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by arinze151: 7:32pm On May 11, 2015
MrDojo:

As long as biafra does nt exist.....yet all tribes in under nigeria are 1.....so my bro if u dnt like it be prayin 4 biafra to come.....I dunno y u must tell me to die......who knw if its me d@ God as appointed as yur helper in dis life
pls don't help me ok keep it for ur self, am not from poor family so i don't need ur help ooo!
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by imsuboi(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2015
pazienza:
Left for me, I will prefer an Igbo only Biafra. But if we must include other ethnic groups in the SS, then Biafra must be structured exactly the same way Ojukwu structured her in 1966. Then,each Ethnic group will be broken down into an autonomous province, with indigenous democratically elected administrators, Each province will control her resources 100% and pay levies to the central government. Each province should create as many administrative units as it can afford.
The central government must be made as weak as possible with the real powers residing in the provinces, the president will not be an elective post, but will be picked rotationally from the administrators of each province.
The ruling council will be the administrators of each of the provinces with one of them the president and head of the council.
The most minor language should be chosen as the official national Language.
I sincerely believe that with this kind of arrangement, Biafra will be free of the Zoo disease that killed Nigeria,She will emerge a rising sun from the black continent.

I totally agree.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by emyphil: 7:36pm On May 11, 2015
Please Niger deltans today you are bendel tomorrow you are Niger delta another day u are south south next u are u are middle belt please were did u belong to when Nigeria was sheard into three? So because of oil you are now denying Biafra did u people rememberd Hausa flami did to u people during the Nigeria Biafra war sorry to u peoples bendel, south south,niger delta, midle belt you guys are confused answering different name given to u by Hausa Yoruba. who killed Ken sarowiwa Hausa, who killed the village in ode Yoruba man you still want to stick with them

I love Biafra

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by aresa: 7:37pm On May 11, 2015
superstar1:

I really wish their mirage of a Biafra can become a reality tomorrow.

I'm with you on that, they can have their biafra, but we all know that it's the same empty and shallow chest beating with no substance. They have no unified agenda or structure on the ground, not stated institutions on the ground working openly and strategizing like DAWN, their local and National leaders don't utter the word biafra and even don't want to be seen with anything biafra...
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

lolz Urhobo man join Biafra ?, or Itsikiri, guy u re a dummy, shaii, I don't wanna speak 4 d edos, ijaw and d rest ,, bt u can ask any if dey re Biafra and see there reply. ,,,, bros 4 warri u nor try am Carey Biafra flag, we go burn u burn ur flag, fool,,, na force ?, today it will b Lower Niger, tomorrow Biafra , Next tomorrow SE/SS una nor dey tire ?.... we don't boast as stupid Yoruba , bt try us, touch any of our land and see d outcome

Stop ranting around this thread with ur venoms.. Nobody is dragging ur land with u. Biafra can survive on it's own. After all , during the civil war, u never joined the biafra and that never made the biafra give up it's fight. What makes u think u are relevant now? Joining biafra is a matter of choice. So stop ur chanting and go do some work

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by nokingasgod: 7:47pm On May 11, 2015
Its amazing how some Igbo brothers talk about secession as if its child's play. Obviously, most of the folks here on NL are not the crème de la crème of Ndigbo, their reasoning are too pedestrian and they didn't even know the full import of the SE seceding. One of the simplest thing that would happen should the secession succeed is that all your dream of controlling the economy of Lagos, Abuja, Kano etc will be gone in seconds. You will become foreigners in those places and will first of all relocate to your Biafra and then apply for a visa to come back. Your property may never ever be recovered and then, when the chips are down, you will realized that ''one tree does not make a forest'' You need the Yorubas that you hate so much, you need the Hausas, we all need one another and your leaders will then begin diplomatic maneuvers with your hitherto compatriots. Hmnnnnnnnnnnn, can go on and on.

I only hope that when the time comes, you guys wont be looking for who to blame and or who caused your property to be forfeited, or some other ''stories for the gods''.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by waternogatenemy: 7:48pm On May 11, 2015
Biafra Coat of Arms

The Leopards represent Freedom as they cannot be domesticated like the Nigeria Horses.

The eagle is strength/Freedom. The triquetra symbolises Unity.

Peace symbol is the horn, i think.

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by KemiJesus(f): 7:51pm On May 11, 2015
Igbos pls stay with us Nigeria is 2small to disintegrate,do u kno dat the whole of nigeria is just a state in America? So pls lets stay together nd grow as one. One lov keep us together in Jesus name.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Linzo(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2015
We the Delta North people are Biafrans and we will continue to support the struggle for self determination of the SS/SE people. All hail Biafra

5 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by aresa: 7:53pm On May 11, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-sBKrlBONXNk/Up8QML67UEI/AAAAAAAABLI/ottJBPlvO34/s1600/dawn+standard+ad.jpg[/img]

Many more positions are available. Please feel free to apply

http://jobs.wfmcentre.com/dawn/

We mean business in the SW, we don't have to run all over the place and seeking attention with international bodies, we lay foundation first, we build strong institutions first, we integrate our economies first, we train formidable and dynamic people and work force first, we get our leaders on the same page and unite them first....

Self determination is more than beating chest all over the place...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by whitecat1: 7:57pm On May 11, 2015
If this is true, then I say congratulations to the Biafrans!

Don't look back, press on and press hard, most Nigerian would line behind you if you show the willingness to actually leave and not the game you play every other day to negotiate something.

And don't forget the reason you were unsuccessful last time, remember to stay within your boundary.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Tonason: 7:57pm On May 11, 2015
I can't wait to leave Lagos for Oba Akiolu.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by waternogatenemy: 8:02pm On May 11, 2015
@customized13 After careful thought, the flag and coat of arm is fine, can u point out the symbolism of peace on the coat of arms?

Where did the name Biafra come from and wat those it actually mean?

Further do u know the national anthem? We must change something, Ojukwu cannot be that perfect. grin
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2015
aresa:

I'm with you on that, they can have their biafra, but we all know that it's the same empty and shallow chest beating with no substance. They have no unified agenda or structure on the ground, not stated institutions on the ground working openly and strategizing like DAWN, their local and National leaders don't utter the word biafra and even don't want to be seen with anything biafra...

Word. There is nothing on ground to show strategic workings towards the achievement of their joke.

That makes them a continuous laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by millionaireman: 8:28pm On May 11, 2015
superstar1:

Product of gang molestation, if you ever see my leg in you illusion and fraud of a nation called Biafra, land of the setting sun, it will definitely be for a good samaritan deed of distributing foods and clothing to your pathetic population, just like in the 60s.

Sonofabitch. To hell with your negative propaganda.

At the appropriate time, your village can remain Monaco in France, San Marino in Italy, Mozambique in S.Africa - all sovereign countries inside bigger sovereignty countries. Why crawl here and bother yourself with other people's affairs. The day God created earth, did He ordain that you must belong to one country with the Igbo? Find your way.

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by silver614: 8:31pm On May 11, 2015
MrBully:

Your family are fools! My dad is Ijaw and my mom is from Asaba, and that's where we all live currently. So what does that make me? Igbo? Remain a fool forever
I swear u r a wasted spam I wonder weda ur father is a drunker b4 he mate ur mother or ur mother doing ashawo n unfortunately av u as baby bt anyone I still don't see any value in u jus as I
presume useless bloody buffoon.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by jomoh: 8:35pm On May 11, 2015
Demburrows:
one thing that overrides all u just said is Human Resource. The SE contain it all.

Please define what you mean by Human resource.

Is it in terms of population or in terms of resourcefulness of the population.

In terms of population, SE is no where near SW let alone North.

In terms of resourcefulness, SE may be prominent and very visible, but let's ask our selves this question and answer it truthfully.

While the SE are visible in the business world, where are the SW? Does it mean they are just sitting at home.

The fact is that the SE people are resourceful same as the SW people but while the SE people tends to concentrate on a few type of business eg spare parts, electronics imports and exports, which make them highly visible in most of their business lines. The SW on the other hand, are evenly spread across all businesses without necessarily following the band wagon. This spreading makes them quite impossible for the SW to be recognised with a particular line or form of business. This invariably means there is hardly a business line that you won't find a S. Westerner in appreciable number but such cannot be said of the S. Easterners.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by jomoh: 8:37pm On May 11, 2015
Demburrows:
one thing that overrides all u just said is Human Resource. The SE contain it all.

In terms of resourcefulness, SE may be prominent and very visible, but let's ask our selves this question and answer it truthfully.

While the SE are visible in the business world, where are the SW? Does it mean they are just sitting at home.

The fact is that the SE people are resourceful same as the SW people but while the SE people tends to concentrate on a few type of business eg spare parts, electronics imports and exports, which make them highly visible in most of their business lines. The SW on the other hand, are evenly spread across all businesses without necessarily following the band wagon. This spreading makes them quite impossible for the SW to be recognised with a particular line or form of business. This invariably means there is hardly a business line that you won't find a S. Westerner in appreciable number but such cannot be said of the S. Easterners.

So unless you have another definition for Human resource, I think the point is not strong enough.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Caleycash(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2015
superstar1:

Omo lasan ekeji aja, omo po bi osan, omo abi n pa n be, sapona no o ma na e pa.

Id1ot of the highest order.
E no go better for you and your generation unborn...Coward!!!, Ozu atiti

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by xmich(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2015
pazienza:
Left for me, I will prefer an Igbo only Biafra. But if we must include other ethnic groups in the SS, then Biafra must be structured exactly the same way Ojukwu structured her in 1966. Then,each Ethnic group will be broken down into an autonomous province, with indigenous democratically elected administrators, Each province will control her resources 100% and pay levies to the central government. Each province should create as many administrative units as it can afford.

The central government must be made as weak as possible with the real powers residing in the provinces, the president will not be an elective post, but will be picked rotationally from the administrators of each province.
The ruling council will be the administrators of each of the provinces with one of them the president and head of the council.

The most minor language should be chosen as the official national Language.

I sincerely believe that with this kind of arrangement, Biafra will be free of the Zoo disease that killed Nigeria,She will emerge a rising sun from the black continent.

well said,but the language I disagree

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by waternogatenemy: 8:45pm On May 11, 2015
The Anthem is also meaningful... Every word has a deep seated meaning... It is straight from the heart... Straight from the struggle...

I like... God Bless Biafra, proper country and i can tell u the nationalism in Biafra will be off the chain.

We will win everything, from world cup to Africa Nations cup, U name it, we will win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRpzfH4JFWM

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Caleycash(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2015
1stola:
[s][/s]
RUBBISH COWARDICE TALK.
You people will forever remain our slaves. i.e, Slaves to Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.
Biafra wil NEVER become a reality.
Why won't you cancel it?!...you have reading and judgement phobia...epileptic zoo animal. don't worry when UN declares us a sovereignty make I see wetin you wan come do. illiterate zoo animal, then you will swim in your zoo pool full of atrocities... Idiot if you quote me again eh!!!

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by MrDojo(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2015
arinze151:
pls don't help me ok keep it for ur self, am not from poor family so i don't need ur help ooo!

Must u be frm a poor family b4 dey can help u.......

Anyhw sha....u and yur pro biafra pple shuld enjoy yur biafra.......

The rest of us will gladly enjoy OUR GREAT NIGERIA.......

Nigeria + igbo's= happiness
Nigeria - igbo's= happiness
With or witout u guyz we will remain api.......

Pls dnt quote me again....I knw yur point u knw mine.....
Thank u and good nite..
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 11, 2015
STABILISATION OF BIAFRA
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by forreelinc(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2015
KemiJesus:
Igbos pls stay with us Nigeria is 2small to disintegrate,do u kno dat the whole of nigeria is just a state in America? So pls lets stay together nd grow as one. One lov keep us together in Jesus name.

grin nne gimme ya pin numba and i promise to call off my boyz

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 8:52pm On May 11, 2015
Horchuko:
let me say this categorically that ogagamic is not the owner of these moniker I know it will be very difficult for me to convince you but that's non of my business he was able to recognise my name because he is urhobo @ogagamic am sorry for what these notorious guys might have caused pls bear with me I was having internet issues.

Lmfaoooooooooo. Dude yes you don't control this ID as well but somehow he knew your name simply because he's urhobo. Lmfaooooo. Infact sef, me too. I know every igbo person's name on NL as well. Infact sef, I even know every deltan on this forum name as well. grin grin. Just see grown man's logic. Lmfaooooo
Nwoke like I told you earlier, you are truly a pathetic, coward, mental case.

Go talk to yourself. I'm done with you. #weirdo

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by waternogatenemy: 8:56pm On May 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

Lmfaoooooooooo. Dude yes you don't control this ID as well but somehow he knew your name simply because he's urhobo. Lmfaooooo. Infact sef, me too. I know every igbo person's name on NL as well. Infact sef, I even know every deltan on this forum name as well. grin grin. Just see grown man's logic. Lmfaooooo
Nwoke like I told you earlier, you are truly a pathetic, coward, mental case.

Go talk to yourself. I'm done with you. #weirdo

Do u know the symbolism of peace on the Biafra Coat of Arms above?

Wat does the horn symbolise?
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 8:57pm On May 11, 2015
jomoh:

So unless you have another definition for Human resource, I think the point is not strong enough.

This is too funny to even be taken seriously. Lmfaoooo. Wtf have you been smoking?

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 11, 2015
undecided born in the north, I grew in the north . I have been through all sorts of discrimination since I could barely speak (both tribal and religious, but the religious one is the must devasistating of it all). if we dont fight for our right while we still can, time shall come when the ss, sw and sE shall be severly under the oppression of the mslim hausas. igbos and yorubas are busy teaching their children LOVE while the hausas are secretly teaching their children to hate us like lepers (you need to shine your eyes, observe the hausa kids carefull and you will understand where I am headed).

so I guess biafra should be now. I will rather be a migrant to nigeria than be its citizen. I will rather be a nut cracker in biafra land than keep walking with this shackles called 'nigeria'.

I can't bear remaining in this so called zoo with the arab slaves (excluding the yoruba converts coz they are quite different).

either you like it or not, someday jihad is coming (I pray jos can stand it's next t remor)..

my God, I can't wait to be liberated from this turmoil called ''nigeria''

//sorry there is no room in my heart to love naija any more grin

**I forgot my lovely flag

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.