Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man (1020 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by Realwvn(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2015
If you’re anything like me, you think of dating as a skill that is to be learned, practiced and perfected and if you’re single, then maybe it’s time to change up your dating routine with some fresh advice.

1. Dating takes time-“if you choose to date sequentially, on average, it will take you longer to meet “the one”. On average, a woman will date 27 men before finding Mr. Right. Assuming the average number of months you date each person is 1 (this is a very conservative estimate), dating sequentially would mean an average of 10 1/2 years of dating to find your beloved!”

2. Dating is a learned skill- “the more you date, the better you will become and the better you become, the more you’ll enjoy dating”.

3. He’s dating multiple people- “The reality of dating is that, whether men are honest about it or not, MOST of them are already dating aggressively — however, only few disclose it.”

4. Comparisons allow you to see who stands out- “when dating aggressively you can see how they stack-up against the competition”

5. Employment: If you live in Nigeria where a boyfriend plays the role of a father and godfather then you will understand the need for having dozens of fathers

6. Backup plan: you have to admit, not everything goes according to plan. It’s only considerate not to put all your eggs in one basket.”

And if you get caught in the end and lose all, feel free to direct your rant to me on twitter @theplethoranews but hey, nobody gets caught, only the dumb people do

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/ladies-six-reasons-you-should-date-more-than-one-man/
Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by dharay88: 9:34am On May 11, 2015
spoil d child...
Spare d rod... cry

keep it up...
Ya hear.
Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by Tallesty1(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2015
1. Disadvantage.

When you decide to settle down with one, the other will appear from nowhere and spoil your show.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by yorubaboiy: 9:42am On May 11, 2015
op ....shoroniyen

Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by XtraSmooth404: 9:52am On May 11, 2015
How about 6 reasons why you should date more than one woman, huh? undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by phetto(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2015
d op is very sick and needs to trek frm maiduguri to lagos

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by wunmi590(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by jazinogold(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2015
waiting for a counter trend....
Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by Rajjah(f): 10:12am On May 11, 2015
Well I prefer a one to one dating. Where there will be understanding and cheating, controled.
Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by Input(m): 10:16am On May 11, 2015
damn!
Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by Input(m): 10:20am On May 11, 2015
Rajjah:
Well I prefer a one to one dating. Where there will be understanding and cheating, controled.

one to one dating and yet cheating is still there , sounds contradictory to me
Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by prettyjo(f): 10:23am On May 11, 2015
in other words?
Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by Enegod(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2015
Dating multiple people is a good way to spread stds
Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 10:28am On May 11, 2015
Wtf . . . I think this op is mentally challenged.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by Realwvn(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2015
I reside in lag, can I take a walk to Maiduguri instead?
phetto:
d op is very sick and needs to trek frm maiduguri to lagos
Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 11:00am On May 11, 2015
Last time I checked HIV is still real!!

*but that's none of my business*
Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by MrsChima(f): 11:27am On May 11, 2015
You can date without having sex....try it!
Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by MRBrownJ: 11:57am On May 11, 2015
Realwvn:
If you’re anything like me, you think of dating as a skill that is to be learned, practiced and perfected and if you’re single, then maybe it’s time to change up your dating routine with some fresh advice.

1. Dating takes time-“if you choose to date sequentially, on average, it will take you longer to meet “the one”. On average, a woman will date 27 men before finding Mr. Right. Assuming the average number of months you date each person is 1 (this is a very conservative estimate), dating sequentially would mean an average of 10 1/2 years of dating to find your beloved!”

2. Dating is a learned skill- “the more you date, the better you will become and the better you become, the more you’ll enjoy dating”.

3. He’s dating multiple people- “The reality of dating is that, whether men are honest about it or not, MOST of them are already dating aggressively — however, only few disclose it.”

4. Comparisons allow you to see who stands out- “when dating aggressively you can see how they stack-up against the competition”

5. Employment: If you live in Nigeria where a boyfriend plays the role of a father and godfather then you will understand the need for having dozens of fathers

6. Backup plan: you have to admit, not everything goes according to plan. It’s only considerate not to put all your eggs in one basket.”

And if you get caught in the end and lose all, feel free to direct your rant to me on twitter @theplethoranews but hey, nobody gets caught, only the dumb people do

these are the type of thread that make me say it ONCE MORE: EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man by PHgirl(f): 12:03pm On May 11, 2015
No comment.

Just look down.

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Lust / Guys: Do You Also Prefer Ready Made Girls? / 7 Myths About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.