Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,887 members, 7,863,026 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like (769 Views)

Weirdest After Sex Talk You Have Ever Heard / “2-4 Zone: Hard Talk" / Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like by hotwax: 11:56am On May 11, 2015
It is somehow true when elders say “our society was not as corrupt as this during our time”

Let us consider 1995-1997 for example. To date a lady then,

- Meet her one on one
- you need her postal address,
- You need to start writing series of letters (Love letters)
- Visiting post office to post letters to the new girl (remember how much post office stamp was).
- Traveling to meet her even though you might miss her. (No telephone to call her if she is around)

Considering all these stress, unlike

- Do facebook search
- Add her, get her pin and chat for few days, then the sin begins…

Technology/Social media has contributed significantly to global business and social development. However, there are some questions left unanswered regarding quality of Life, privacy and human preservation.
E.g Most girls out there are rotten sexually, ill-mannered and empty. The same can be said of guys. We are in a generation of empty-brains, blown around by facebook/Social media, TV, Radios, music and fashion industry.

In short, we are zombies.

You hardly see anyone thinking out of the box. We are like toys operated remotely.

Our ladies want to look like celeb. They want to be Kim Kardasian. You see a secondary student taking galas haircut. He wants to look like wizkid LOL. A lady putting on Human hair worth 150k on empty skull is laughable. Just ask her to explain “Bermuda Triangle”, hahhaa gheghen.

Those days, our fathers pass through standard 1 to 6, Grade 1 to 6. By the time you spend this numbers of years in school, by the time you attempt WAEC in 5 times, you are already a professor. That’s why we had many professors produced in that era.

How do we produce professors, when we pay 100,000+ for WAEC? You don’t expect your kid to fail WAEC when you pay close to 100k.

Now let us talk about true love, there was no telephone or whatsap during Romeo and Juliet, Titanic e.t.c. And all these persons were in true love.

I saw some old folks keeping archive of love letters exchanged through NIPOST with their love ones. Hmmm it’s like old scriptures in museum. The sight of it makes you want to fall in love. Now, we have ladies you add on bbm, send recharge cards. If you send love message, she read and delete it quickly so there won’t be clash of titans.

We are in a generation of emptiness. But we are blind to see where we are headed.

The new one world order is kicking in.

Consciously or otherwise, we will be subjected to this daring inevitability.
I am writing this because I am conscious, my eyes are opened, but I have no power to change it. The little power I have is to sensitize people around me.

DO NOT LET SOCIAL MEDIA, FASHION INDUSTRY, TV, MUSIC AND OTHERS DICTATE YOUR LIFE.

You are not a zombie.

2 Peter 3:3-4
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
And saying, where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

(Sorry if its hurt)

2 Likes

Re: Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like by sinaj(f): 12:03pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like by dharay99: 12:05pm On May 11, 2015
mtcheeeeew angry

Re: Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like by dechandel(f): 12:07pm On May 11, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Dearest op

Re: Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like by hotwax: 12:20pm On May 11, 2015
Abeg no come book space here.
Re: Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like by jimmy101231(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2015
hotwax:
It is somehow true when elders say “our society was not as corrupt as this during our time”

Let us consider 1995-1997 for example. To date a lady then,

- Meet her one on one
- you need her postal address,
- You need to start writing series of letters (Love letters)
- Visiting post office to post letters to the new girl (remember how much post office stamp was).
- Traveling to meet her even though you might miss her. (No telephone to call her if she is around)

Considering all these stress, unlike

- Do facebook search
- Add her, get her pin and chat for few days, then the sin begins…

Technology/Social media has contributed significantly to global business and social development. However, there are some questions left unanswered regarding quality of Life, privacy and human preservation.
E.g Most girls out there are rotten sexually, ill-mannered and empty. The same can be said of guys. We are in a generation of empty-brains, blown around by facebook/Social media, TV, Radios, music and fashion industry.

In short, we are zombies.

You hardly see anyone thinking out of the box. We are like toys operated remotely.

Our ladies want to look like celeb. They want to be Kim Kardasian. You see a secondary student taking galas haircut. He wants to look like wizkid LOL. A lady putting on Human hair worth 150k on empty skull is laughable. Just ask her to explain “Bermuda Triangle”, hahhaa gheghen.

Those days, our fathers pass through standard 1 to 6, Grade 1 to 6. By the time you spend this numbers of years in school, by the time you attempt WAEC in 5 times, you are already a professor. That’s why we had many professors produced in that era.

How do we produce professors, when we pay 100,000+ for WAEC? You don’t expect your kid to fail WAEC when you pay close to 100k.

Now let us talk about true love, there was no telephone or whatsap during Romeo and Juliet, Titanic e.t.c. And all these persons were in true love.

I saw some old folks keeping archive of love letters exchanged through NIPOST with their love ones. Hmmm it’s like old scriptures in museum. The sight of it makes you want to fall in love. Now, we have ladies you add on bbm, send recharge cards. If you send love message, she read and delete it quickly so there won’t be clash of titans.

We are in a generation of emptiness. But we are blind to see where we are headed.

The new one world order is kicking in.

Consciously or otherwise, we will be subjected to this daring inevitability.
I am writing this because I am conscious, my eyes are opened, but I have no power to change it. The little power I have is to sensitize people around me.

DO NOT LET SOCIAL MEDIA, FASHION INDUSTRY, TV, MUSIC AND OTHERS DICTATE YOUR LIFE.

You are not a zombie.

2 Peter 3:3-4
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
And saying, where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

(Sorry if its hurt)
waiting this one they talk
Re: Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like by hotwax: 12:32pm On May 11, 2015
jimmy101231:
waiting this one they talk

eh dey pain ?
Re: Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like by jimmy101231(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2015
hotwax:

eh dey pain ?
This one na 24th Century shey u get...eyes don open
Re: Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like by hotwax: 12:54pm On May 11, 2015
jimmy101231:
This one na 24th Century shey u get...eyes don open

Life is getting faker

(1) (Reply)

3 Categories Of Ladies And Their Characteristics / Can This Be True Love? / Someone Said Nigerian Men Dont Have Game Because

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.