Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Confidence Display. She Might Love His Guts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confidence Display. She Might Love His Guts. (577 Views)

"Like" If U Love His Movies / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confidence Display. She Might Love His Guts. by joebeckz(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2015
stumbled on this just now on a friends timeline on Fb. wondering if ladies in such class would even give attention to a man with this confidence. if u where her, would u listen and mock him or drive off just like that?

Re: Confidence Display. She Might Love His Guts. by dechandel(f): 12:23pm On May 11, 2015
Yes i can..
The guy might have a bentley in his name wink
Re: Confidence Display. She Might Love His Guts. by ronald4lif(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2015
Yes, she will give him some attention. But only if she's shopping for a new gate man, gardener or janitor. If lucky enough she might make him her P.A. grin

1 Like

Re: Confidence Display. She Might Love His Guts. by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 11, 2015
He did a job for her and he's asking for his money.

Nothing bad in it.
Re: Confidence Display. She Might Love His Guts. by hawlahethan(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2015
its no big deal if d girl is well brought up with money n not driven by wealth.only d hungry ones will start insulting
Re: Confidence Display. She Might Love His Guts. by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 11, 2015
Eyaaah.
Re: Confidence Display. She Might Love His Guts. by joebeckz(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
Yes, she will give him some attention. But only if she's shopping for a new gate man, gardener or janitor. If lucky enough she might make him her P.A. grin
lolz. u get mouth.
Re: Confidence Display. She Might Love His Guts. by joebeckz(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2015
dechandel:
Yes i can..
Bentley ko. actually he might be a reasonable job seeker with prospect but I doubt if u would see that if u are in her shoes. easier said but hardly done. u might give him attention so u could have a gist for your friends. u might appreciate a pix sef to backup d claim
Re: Confidence Display. She Might Love His Guts. by joebeckz(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2015
dechandel:
Yes i can..
Bentley ko. actually he might be a reasonable job seeker with prospect but I doubt if u would see that if u were in her shoes. easier said but hardly done. u might give him attention so u could have a gist for your friends. u might appreciate a pix sef to backup d claim
Re: Confidence Display. She Might Love His Guts. by dechandel(f): 1:05pm On May 11, 2015
joebeckz:

Bentley ko. actually he might be a reasonable job seeker with prospect but I doubt if u would see that if u were in her shoes. easier said but hardly done. u might give him attention so u could have a gist for your friends. u might appreciate a pix sef to backup d claim
Well, you see it from that perspective.. i dont
I see mine from nollywood scriptwriters perspective lipsrsealed
That guy might actually have a Lamborghini in his name grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Nigerian Wives / 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup. / Florida Man Sues Ex-girlfriend Who Won $1m Lottery, Dumped Him And Disappeared!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.