Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. (30491 Views)

Myjoy Food Industries Is Recruiting Costing Officers / Help On WAEC RECRUITMENT / HELP on WAEC RECRUITMENT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by intergral(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2015
Analysing
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 11, 2015
adeekiti:
Hi dear, where did u wrote the exam? It took me 4yrs before mine was fixed, the name and age was damn bad, imagine having same age with my mum, it's crazy ... Let me know if I can help sha , maybe the woman that helped me is there

Pls, you assist me too?
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by fulfillment22: 8:48pm On May 11, 2015
WAEC undecided can officially give u note backing it up
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by naijacann: 8:49pm On May 11, 2015
Why not start using that WAEC's DOB as ur DOB
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by oluwalfa: 8:50pm On May 11, 2015
contest for naija presidency, it will pass
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by 9jatatafo(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2015
kingsmanj:
Sorry prettystella, If you are in lagos,send me a mail felixmmaduka@gmail.com
I wouldn't feel comfortable dropping my number here. I have a reliable insider that will do it for you in five working days. Send Nairaland pm before the mail so I will know is you.

I hope you could truly help
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Cadillac15(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2015
I applied for the correction of mine after 8yrs and it took another 6yrs to correct. You must have patience and be ready to cry o.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by ddude: 8:58pm On May 11, 2015
adeekiti:
Hi dear, where did u write the exam? It took me 4yrs before mine was fixed, the name and age was damn bad, imagine having same age with my mum, it's crazy ... Let me know if I can help sha , maybe the woman that helped me is there
Hi, please could give some contacts, my wife is having similar issue.
Appreciate in advance
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by iykedare(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2015
This is so common nowadays and WAEC has no plans to do anything about this.
Africa is cursed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Pebcak: 9:04pm On May 11, 2015
After reading few comments on this thread
[img]http://i./oTIWjWTGO85va.gif[/img]
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Sutherland(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2015
Hi as far as I know, WAEC results are printed just once and the original comes out about a year after the exams. I actually did my NYSC with them, and when candidates come for cases as worse as lost of certificate, the only remedy was for the council to send a confirmation of result to the organisation that needs it . here's my email if you need any more info that I can offer. babsinfotech5@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by trytim100(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2015
am a male but waec converted to female,but has been helping is my passport that's there all through my school.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by supersonic(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2015
Some people believe they can do whatever they like anytime they feel like doing it. Ask the poster,did he/she filled the form personally? if it is May/June exam,did he/she verify before the final submission? If it Nov/Dec,did he/she took her time to go over it before submission? why is it taking these years before she could say it out? Pls understand this clearly,WAEC doesn't issue certificate twice. if you are sure the mistake is from WAEC which i doubt,complain formally and if nothing is done,take WAEC court.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by kingsjo(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2015
Lol
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 11, 2015
cirmuell:
Just be careful Op, don't get scammed by all these "check your mail" "send me pm" "drop your number" peepz. Use ur discretion
see u better person shift joor
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 11, 2015
what of cases were first name her shortened like oluwagbenga to gbenga?
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by kingsjo(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2015
I am also affected. I need this help also. Whoever can help me can get bk to me through kingsinga1@gmail.com
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by sherbol: 9:15pm On May 11, 2015
plz dont mislead d op.u cant do it.
waec dont re print certificate even if dey want to it will take years.
whoever promises u he/she can do it is a rogue n if caught will b summarily dismissed.
kingsmanj:
I wouldn't feel comfortable dropping my number here. I have a reliable insider that will do it for you in five working days. Send Nairaland pm before the mail so I will know is you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by adaybayor(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2015
kingsmanj:

I have similar issue with my waec certificate and I have sent you an email. My emil is awolajaadebayo@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by sherbol: 9:33pm On May 11, 2015
if u talk abt ur DOB den d mistake is from where u registered for d exams.
it is simply gabage in gabage out.
let me tk u thru d process;
for m/j exams schs r advised to print out their offline reg details n tk same back to d sch for their students to cross check one afta d oda so dat any mistake wil b corrected before d entries r uploaded online.
afta online upload any mistake detected will b corrected wit just 5000.
error can b corrected throughout d exam period n a month afta d exams.
once certificate is printed no error can b corrected.
any application for correction on certificate will b sent to lagos n dat can tk years to b done.
if u sat for d exam in lagos just go to sch exams dept,waec,yaba n apply
mayb just mayb u can b lucky it will b done within a yr.
trust me i no wot am saying.
best of luck!quote author=prettystella post=33628938]This is the third time I am getting dropped because of inconsistency in my date of birth. Waec made a mistake in my date of birth and I just collected my original waec result after my nysc. I have gone to waec office and I was told they can't do it that its over 9 years old. I went and swore affidavits but those companies doesn't seem to believe my affidavits and birth certificate. Is waec now birth certificate? Please what will I do?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by LKO(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2015
dominique:

Then there will be inconsistencies between the year she wrote WAEC and the year she gained admission. It's best if she takes time out to rectify it. She allowed it to linger for too long. WAEC certificate is released five years after writing it. That would have given the op time to rectify the issue before job hunting. It will take time money and a lot of patience but it can be done.

Five years? I dnt think so. I wrote my May/June WAEC in 2004 and collected my certificate in 2005.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by LKO(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2015
dominique:

Then there will be inconsistencies between the year she wrote WAEC and the year she gained admission. It's best if she takes time out to rectify it. She allowed it to linger for too long. WAEC certificate is released five years after writing it. That would have given the op time to rectify the issue before job hunting. It will take time money and a lot of patience but it can be done.

Five years? I dnt think so. I wrote my May/June WAEC in 2004 and collected my certificate March of 2005.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by calculusx(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2015
Pls help we are many ooo grin I noticed the same error on my WAEC Certificate when i collected it 5yrs ago but i didn't bother correcting it since i'm not looking for Job or never have the intention of applying for one in the nearest future but this is Nigeria, if Buhari's Certificate can get missing how much more my own certificate with wrong DOB. Pls help ooo

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Setaje(f): 9:35pm On May 11, 2015
Mine was just day of birth hence I didn't take it serious. Nov 9 instead of Nov 12. All other things were correct.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Tobilastik(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2015
kingsmanj:

pls mine is about name... I used Surname Firstname nd Initial

whereas I am presently using a full name in my uni... can it give me problem in future? and I haven't collected my original result
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2015
dominique:

Point of correction... that was then... Waec certificate comes out yearly now... Waec is one examination body that need overhauling... I remember how my waec result was cancelled online after four year when I ve been issued certificate... It almost prevented me from graduating that year... Thank God for his Grace. Media house( National Mirror), Barrister Felix, Christian Bretherm Ministry and a pastor of scoan all worked for it to be revalidated...
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by cirmuell(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2015
eskober:
see u better person shift joor
You mad? The phuck is your problem man, why are you pissed? you wanna scam her?

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Setaje(f): 9:37pm On May 11, 2015
Na wah oo. What am I seeing. Graduates? Wiv this kain spelling!. Chaiiiiiii
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by hertheytheydgee(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2015
prettystella:
This is the third time I am getting dropped because of inconsistency in my date of birth. Waec made a mistake in my date of birth and I just collected my original waec result after my nysc. I have gone to waec office and I was told they can't do it that its over 9 years old. I went and swore affidavits but those companies doesn't seem to believe my affidavits and birth certificate. Is waec now birth certificate? Please what will I do?
Its illegal not to believe or accept an affidavit, that's contempt, take a legal action if the oath was taken in a competent court, they may be compelled to accept it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? / How Civil Servants Are Graded In Nigeria(grade Level)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.