Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. (30533 Views)

Myjoy Food Industries Is Recruiting Costing Officers / Help On WAEC RECRUITMENT / HELP on WAEC RECRUITMENT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2015
modestdude:
yours is a different case from hers. Your result was invisible online whereas her situation is that of faded certificate (Hard copy)
that one hard oooooo....

She can still try... leave the zonal office and go to the head office in lagos...
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by modestdude(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2015
Nsiman:
If it's possible, all persons having issues with WAEC certificate and the WAEC has refused to attend or make the necessary correction(s) should team up and take legal action against them compelling them to take action on valid complains.
You can't take Legal action against Waec because, Waec did not register you for their exam rather your school presented and registered you for waec exams. They made the error and not Waec. That's garbage in, garbage out as one poster rightly said.

That's why WAEC charge admnistrative fee for correction of error. So be patient with them and follow the right channels

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by modestdude(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2015
butanep:
that one hard oooooo....

She can still try... leave the zonal office and go to the head office in lagos...
Head office will not honour her application. Mind you, this is May/June and not Nov/Dec. It must flow with the right channel and that is, from the office of your exam centre location (state)
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nsiman(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=modestdude Head office will not honour her application. Mind you, this is May/June and not Nov/Dec. It must flow with the right channel and that is, from the office of your exam centre location (state)[/quote]

Advice pls if it is Nov/Dec,
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2015
modestdude:
Head office will not honour her application. Mind you, this is May/June and not Nov/Dec. It must flow with the right channel and that is, from the office of your exam centre location (state)
Zonal Office will delay the process... I know what am saying...

The zonal office will slow the process... she should go to the head office with the VP or principal with the master list of the sch of that year and attached a letter with the sch letter head... The head office will honor it explains to them, how urgent it is... it will make the process faster...
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2015
modestdude:
You can't take Legal action against Waec because, Waec did not register you for their exam rather your school presented and registered you for waec exams. They made the error and not Waec. That's garbage in, garbage out as one poster rightly said.

That's why WAEC charge admnistrative fee for correction of error. So be patient with them and follow the right channels
Who said you can't take any legal action against waec... I have issued a petition to waec through my laywer for alteration of my online result....

They apologized and made the necessary validation.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by modestdude(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2015
butanep:
Who said you can't take any legal action against waec... I have issued a petition to waec through my laywer for alteration of my online result....

They apologized and made the necessary validation.
Please don't misunderstand me. I said particularly on this issue of registration error involving Name and Date of birth, and not your online issue you keep making reference to.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by modestdude(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=Nsiman post=33671669][/quote] Nov/Dec is a private candidate examination. The candidate here deals directly with the council on issues of collection of result and ammendment of result. The candidate is no longer a third party but he bears responsibility for any registration error made because he registered in a cybercafe and not in Waec office. So whaterver he uploads for waec is what waec receives.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by modestdude(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2015
butanep:
Zonal Office will delay the process... I know what am saying...

The zonal office will slow the process... she should go to the head office with the VP or principal with the master list of the sch of that year and attached a letter with the sch letter head... The head office will honor it explains to them, how urgent it is... it will make the process faster...
its like you are the HNO of WAEC. You have changed the system of waec. angry

Pls stop comparing your complex case with hers. You are implying that she should go to Edo state from Abuja and then ask the VP to follow her to Lagos Head office.

Btw what do you mean by Zonal office slows process? Are you aware that the Branch controller and in this case, the Zonal cordinator of the office requesting will initiate the minutes process on the completed form?Correspondences are moved on a regular basis to Lagos head office on a week interval atleast. undecided
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2015
modestdude:
its like you are the HNO of WAEC. You have changed the system of waec. angry

Pls stop comparing your complex case with hers. You are implying that she should go to Edo state from Abuja and then ask the VP to follow her to Lagos Head office.

Btw what do you mean by Zonal office slows process? Are you aware that the Branch controller and in this case, the Zonal cordinator of the office requesting will initiate the minutes process on the completed form?Correspondences are moved on a regular basis to Lagos head office on a week interval atleast. undecided
Do what you think wil be the best... Zonal office can be boycotted to head office direct in this case

Am just saying what I know
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by modestdude(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2015
butanep:
Do what you think wil be the best... Zonal office can be boycotted to head office direct in this case

Am just saying what I know
why are you finding it so hard to understand? Was your case that of faded certificate? The process you know is the process peculiar to your own problem which was erasure of online result for which certificate was printed and issued to the candidate.

Please stay on your lane. Don't come here forming ITK
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2015
modestdude:
why are you finding it so hard to understand? Was your case that of faded certificate? The process you know is the process peculiar to your own problem which was erasure of online result for which certificate was printed and issued to the candidate.

Please stay on your lane. Don't come here forming ITK
I have heard You Mr know it all
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by EbyJulie(f): 8:54pm On May 12, 2015
Wonder1844:
. Am having the same error on my certificate, please i also need ur help.
and me 2
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by modestdude(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2015
butanep:
I have heard You Mr know it all
I will prefer you call me, 'Mr i-know-my-job'. Good night
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by adepink(f): 11:28pm On May 12, 2015
Thanks for this info. Apparently I need to create time to follow this through. I appreciate
modestdude:
Calm down dear, the truth is that if you were made to part with some money for reprinting of your faded certificate, your cousin scammed you. Reprinting of faded certificate attracts no fee. it is the responsibility of the council to reprint it for you without much delay. i believe you wrote WAEC in 2005, thats the year with this peculiar problem. see what you will do.

Go to WAEC zonal office in Aduwawa Benin city with your school registrar. Convince him/her to go with you with a letter of introduction and complaint written on the school's letter-headed paper, stamped and signed.

When you get to the office, your school registrar will complete an ammendment form on your behalf. This completed form will be attached with your Original certificate and submitted at the Results and certificate section of Exam department. Thats all

Do not part with any money. i repeat, do not part with any money unless you want to tip your school registrar for the 'incovenience'.

PM me whenever you are ready
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by sulaidon(m): 12:15am On May 13, 2015
Pls house I have a thesame problem of dob which is been reduce by one year, I wrote my waec may/june 2008 in lagos and I notice my date of birth is been reduce by one year. And now I have relocated to kano. Pls any kindhearted person in d huse to advise me on wat to do. I have gone for a series of interview wit no success, d lst I went d interviewer draw my attention to that.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by modestdude(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2015
adepink:
Thanks for this info. Apparently I need to create time to follow this through. I appreciate
You are welcome. Don't send anybody again, fashion out time to pursue it to a conclusive end. You will be glad you did
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by clemzo101(m): 8:07am On May 13, 2015
Scammers everywhere, OP if WAEC says it's not possible please forget it, ur God given job will come at the right time. Don't give anybody a call, it is not a shady deal, it's an official thing. The ear that refuses to hear, when the head is cut off it will go with it.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by modestdude(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2015
sulaidon:
Pls house I have a thesame problem of dob which is been reduce by one year, I wrote my waec may/june 2008 in lagos and I notice my date of birth is been reduce by one year. And now I have relocated to kano. Pls any kindhearted person in d huse to advise me on wat to do. I have gone for a series of interview wit no success, d lst I went d interviewer draw my attention to that.
Your case has merit and will be speedily ammended based on the fact that no one will seek to increase/add to his DOB on WAEC certificate. Be that as it may, you will need to go to your school, obtain a letter of introduction and complaint stamped and signed. Then you attach it with your Certificate of birth (Hospital preferably) to your Original WAEC certificate and go to the WAEC office in your school's state along with your school Principal/VP/Registrar, who will complete an ammendment form on your behalf. You will then be asked to pay a receipted fee of 5K per error at the accounts section. Now, assuming you are ammending the day, month and year, its 15K.

Thereafter, your apllication will be forwarded to Lagos Head office and you will be asked to come back in 2months time
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by sulaidon(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2015
Thanks a lot for this info
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 10:45am On May 14, 2015
After speaking with the contact I had when I fixed mine , i can conclude by saying dis to everyone having issues with errors on their names and DOB , I've spoken with some other people and the process must be taken , I'm only helping the ones who are ready to go through what I went through which I believe is the right way to it , if you need it for any urgent admission or what so ever u can apply for a confirmation letter sent to the school or office u are applying to, the confirmation will prove to them Everything concerning the errors on it while u still keep sorting for rectification of the errors, we will be going to work in group and I'm sure they will sort us out when we merge together to get things done, For your information I'm not charging anyone for anything pls and pls, I'm only doing dis cos I feel ur pains cos I went through hell too, going from waec in ogba to Yaba and climbing their longest stairs in Yaba office , so please be aware that there is no back door to dis cos what the information I heard was the document will be sent to the right board to look into it... Thanks , you can PM me If u need my assistance
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by morgang(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=sulaidon post=33682187]Pls house I have a thesame problem of dob which is been reduce by one year, I wrote my waec may/june 2008 in lagos and I notice my date of birth is been reduce by one year. And now I have relocated to kano. Pls any kindhearted person in d huse to advise me on wat to do. I have gone for a series of interview wit no success, d lst I went d interviewer draw my attention to that.[/quote

Hmmm... interviewers placing do much emphasis on DOB these days. mine was also a year lesser that the original DOB (1988/1987); I presumed, any right thinking interviewer won't tend to decline my effort because of the addition..

what's you opinion?
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Banix4343(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Banix4343(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Banix4343(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by teabully(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
adepink:
I wrote mine @ Edo state. G
go to edo state, locate waec office over there, meet up with a geniune waec official, within a week ur issue will be resolved, but hav it @ ur mind, u must settle dem kola. "Naija factor"
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by naijafox(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
zubinike:
Pretty Stella, so sorry about this and the stress it might have cost you. Am a victim to this too..,in-fact all the banks that called me for interview screened me out because of the error made by waec on my Age.... After all my Waka, this is the outcome. There is no back door for it, it has only one process..and it takes time. If your waec result is May/June then you will be attended to because waec made a lot mistakes during May/June. If your cert is Nov/dec then forget it. Nothing can be done on it, just go write new waec or use your Neco certificate. This is the process, go back to your school(where you wrote waec). Lay a complain to the principal who should write on your behalf to waec exam board stating the error on your cert....you are to pay a certain amount to waec amounting upto 20k after which your waec result will be withdrawn from you, at that time you will be issued a temporary write up doc well signed from waec that you can use anywhere in Africa for interview why you wait for the new cert to be approved.....dear I swear this thing takes time... I paid some 3months back and till now I never see the original.....try to take your Neco cert, it can be used in place of waec only in Nigeria

thanks for This

Neco made a mistake on my name on the certificate, Instead of Courage Orume that is online,they printed courage rume

initially, I just swore an affidavit to back it up, not until I have been to 2 interviews and they bounced my away cos of the error. they said Nigeria is corrupt that anybody can swear an affidavit on anything, even one useless marketing HR told me same

I was confused and I saw this post, so I went to my school, they wrote a letter, they requested for some documents were my name was spelt correctly, I paid for tsa 10k and some other fees amounting to 20k

they gave me a well stamped attestation that I can used anywhere, they collected the certificate, they said it would be ready later

that attestation is acceptable anywhere even in US consular

corrected waec certificate comes out after one year, Neco is till God knows when

it's been 2 years now, am currently working in a consulting firm yet the certificate is still not out
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by engrpaulineyo: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Correction and rectification of any WAEC , WAEC Gce results, mistake on date of Birth ( DoB ) , Names spelling mistake and Year is still on going .
Plz note : Waec mistake on Results or Certificate can be corrected, rectify and Candidate will be issued another new Certificate.
Call or WhatsApp Dr Paul W A E C 0ficial on - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 , for Assistance now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave / Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? / How Civil Servants Are Graded In Nigeria(grade Level)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.