Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. (30534 Views)

Myjoy Food Industries Is Recruiting Costing Officers / Help On WAEC RECRUITMENT / HELP on WAEC RECRUITMENT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by miccoy(m): 12:53am On May 12, 2015
adeekiti:
dis sentence should av been written dis way A good learner's dictionary is enough to solve your mystery, u see ur life lil bro grin #Godwin cheesy grin grin cheesy I don see ur yansh #Godwin grin as I don spark u English aha na #Godwin cheesy u see my brother , everything I do na #Godwin o na Godwin
....good to know you're now learning.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by miccoy(m): 12:57am On May 12, 2015
adeekiti:
Oh what a night wink I gave some modafuckazz coke of life , u sniff d shiit? I bet I need some Grammy or Bet award , grin . Holla if u need same shiit some faaro just inhale grin grin .. I need to make some calls to my fellaz away grin Op don't worry let's see what we can do, jut pray I can reach the woman and if she can refer u to someone . God bless u, u went through hell while I was trying to fix mine , the shiit abt it, is it takes time but anyway pray u get it fixed
You need to sleep. You must have worked all day.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 12:58am On May 12, 2015
miccoy:

....good to know you're now learning.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 12:58am On May 12, 2015
miccoy:

You need to sleep. You must have worked all day.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by miccoy(m): 1:03am On May 12, 2015
adeekiti:
nigga I bet u need same shiit grin
Hehehe! Are you out of words?
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by excel111(m): 3:05am On May 12, 2015
echobee:

is it wrote or write? angry lipsrsealed
write not wrote ooo because of the verb did
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Kazrem(m): 4:04am On May 12, 2015
kingsmanj:
Sorry prettystella, If you are in lagos,send me a mail felixmmaduka@gmail.com
I wouldn't feel comfortable dropping my number here. I have a reliable insider that will do it for you in five working days. Send Nairaland pm before the mail so I will know is you.
I have the same problem too Sir. Should I pm you too Sir.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 4:13am On May 12, 2015
miccoy:

See question abeg! No vex eh.
Actually, WAEC wanted to... But the machine discovered that you're way older than you claimed...so, it went a year forward.

Lol

OK o

If that's what you think you are entitled to your opinion
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by dominique(f): 5:56am On May 12, 2015
butanep:
Point of correction... that was then... Waec certificate comes out yearly now... Waec is one examination body that need overhauling... I remember how my waec result was cancelled online after four year when I ve been issued certificate... It almost prevented me from graduating that year... Thank God for his Grace. Media house( National Mirror), Barrister Felix, Christian Bretherm Ministry and a pastor of scoan all worked for it to be revalidated...

Op wrote WAEC nine years ago, I wrote over ten years ago. What applies now doesn't apply back then.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Cadillac15(m): 6:06am On May 12, 2015
butanep:
In your dreams... So you don't know how to construct simple sentence again to the extend you now depend on auto- correct in your phone. you don't even know not all the auto-corrections are actually correct...

Please who wrote you waec
Ennglish...
were you among those brought to one village to writ exams...there is still hope shall...

I can help you...

That evil moment when u make a devilish mistake while correcting a foe.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 6:27am On May 12, 2015
cirmuell:
You mad? The phuck is your problem man, why are you pissed? you wanna scam her?
am not mad and I can't help her but i don't like people that thinks they are better than other people
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 6:46am On May 12, 2015
miccoy:

Hehehe! Are you out of words?
did u school ur azz over night? cheesy
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nsiman(m): 6:47am On May 12, 2015
If it's possible, all persons having issues with WAEC certificate and the WAEC has refused to attend or make the necessary correction(s) should team up and take legal action against them compelling them to take action on valid complains.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 6:49am On May 12, 2015
Cadillac15:

That evil moment when u make a devilish mistake while correcting a foe.
grin grin whats up bro , those niggaz got some lil shiit from me cos dey tot na dey sabi pass an English man
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by zubinike(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2015
Pretty Stella, so sorry about this and the stress it might have cost you. Am a victim to this too..,in-fact all the banks that called me for interview screened me out because of the error made by waec on my Age.... After all my Waka, this is the outcome. There is no back door for it, it has only one process..and it takes time. If your waec result is May/June then you will be attended to because waec made a lot mistakes during May/June. If your cert is Nov/dec then forget it. Nothing can be done on it, just go write new waec or use your Neco certificate. This is the process, go back to your school(where you wrote waec). Lay a complain to the principal who should write on your behalf to waec exam board stating the error on your cert....you are to pay a certain amount to waec amounting upto 20k after which your waec result will be withdrawn from you, at that time you will be issued a temporary write up doc well signed from waec that you can use anywhere in Africa for interview why you wait for the new cert to be approved.....dear I swear this thing takes time... I paid some 3months back and till now I never see the original.....try to take your Neco cert, it can be used in place of waec only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by mechanics(m): 8:10am On May 12, 2015
Use ur neco result or claim d date of birth on ur waec certificate, cos if u use conflicting date of birth, it can lead to termination of one's appointment.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Medium04(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2015
D reason for dis brouhaha is simply, those companies calculated the year u were born, d year u finished primary school, d year u finished secondary school. If u present affidavit or age declaration instead of birth certificate they will thinks u just falsetify ur age. Na big wahala b dis
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 12, 2015
zubinike:
Pretty Stella, so sorry about this and the stress it might have cost you. Am a victim to this too..,in-fact all the banks that called me for interview screened me out because of the error made by waec on my Age.... After all my Waka, this is the outcome. There is no back door for it, it has only one process..and it takes time. If your waec result is May/June then you will be attended to because waec made a lot mistakes during May/June. If your cert is Nov/dec then forget it. Nothing can be done on it, just go write new waec or use your Neco certificate. This is the process, go back to your school(where you wrote waec). Lay a complain to the principal who should write on your behalf to waec exam board stating the error on your cert....you are to pay a certain amount to waec amounting upto 20k after which your waec result will be withdrawn from you, at that time you will be issued a temporary write up doc well signed from waec that you can use anywhere in Africa for interview why you wait for the new cert to be approved.....dear I swear this thing takes time... I paid some 3months back and till now I never see the original.....try to take your Neco cert, it can be used in place of waec only in Nigeria
t
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 8:51am On May 12, 2015
O
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 9:19am On May 12, 2015
prettystella:
This is the third time I am getting dropped because of inconsistency in my date of birth. Waec made a mistake in my date of birth and I just collected my original waec result after my nysc. I have gone to waec office and I was told they can't do it that its over 9 years old. I went and swore affidavits but those companies doesn't seem to believe my affidavits and birth certificate. Is waec now birth certificate? Please what will I do?

Hide your birth certificate forever.

Use the WAEC date and swear an affidavit of age.
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by modestdude(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2015
butanep:
you said very easy? I don't agree with you oo...

Nothing is easy when it comes to Waec... now that it involved, printing of new certificate. It is not that easy... they will tell you the board need to seat to consider your request...

Waec can be frustrating sometimes...
How do you mean bro? @the bolded. Due process is entrenched in the modus operandi of WAEC to sustain its standard. Every complaint of certificate ammendment must pass through the ammendment committee panel who looks into the complaint and determine the merit of the application. Thousands of these applications flood into the committee awaiting their judgement. It is a painstaking job and you don't expect them to grant merit to someone seeking to reduce his/her age on the certificate for job hunt probably because he/she has aged above most organization's age requirement. This kind of application is even considered dead on arrival.

My advice is if you know your case is not genuine, don't even bother to waste your money on correction fee and don't patronise touts who are here promising to deliver in 5 days. The most genuine post-examination case cannot even be revalidated/ammended within 1 week
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by adepink(f): 2:09pm On May 12, 2015
Actually my case is different. I wrote mine in Edo state and none of my info is visible. As in all my informations are not clear, not even my name, dob, my grades etc.
I applied through the school to waec Benin, after spending a lot, nothing was done. Apparently the principal and my so called cousin that was suppose to help just deceived me.
My problem is distance to Edo state and I need a direct contact person that actually works with waec. Its really frustrating
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2015
modestdude:
How do you mean bro? @the bolded. Due process is entrenched in the modus operandi of WAEC to sustain its standard. Every complaint of certificate ammendment must pass through the ammendment committee panel who looks into the complaint and determine the merit of the application. Thousands of these applications flood into the committee awaiting their judgement. It is a painstaking job and you don't expect them to grant merit to someone seeking to reduce his/her age on the certificate for job hunt probably because he/she has aged above most organization's age requirement. This kind of application is even considered dead on arrival.

My advice is if you know your case is not genuine, don't even bother to waste your money on correction fee and don't patronise touts who are here promising to deliver in 5 days. The most genuine post-examination case cannot even be revalidated/ammended within 1 week
I know what I am saying... I have gone through some tough time with waec. it was God that saw me through...

Waec need overhauling....
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2015
adeekiti:
guy who dash u dat glass wey u take pose for nneka house grin , ur faaro never complete him hut? That jersey u take pose u and I know that na goddie own na grin Oya run inside go comot am, u need some slippers? Enter lag bus I dey wait for u grin
You just dae envy my swag...

In your life, you can't meet up with my swag... I am also in the winning team called Chelsea... so what's your problem about it...

Chelsea fans are big boys...
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 12, 2015
Very wrong comments here. Finished in 2005 but just corrected mine last year which is over 14 yrs ago. Go tto ur school, collect a letter stating it was wrong signed by ur principal, take it to ur state waec office and pay 10k, they will inturn forward it to waec lagos and it would take about 8 to 10 months and u have a new one. Dont let any waec official discourage u at d state level, tell them u called the Hq ansd tthey said u should apply thru them. I had same problem but it's fixed now. Waec has changed alot. Their new head has made thins more efficient. Dont pm anyone and when going to waec office pls flee from those thugs outside who claim they can fix it. They are scammers and would exchange ur original cert for a fake one. A genuine correction can't take less dan 6monthhs atleast. It use to be years but it's changed now. Anyone here asking u to pm dem are scammers except they wanna advise
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2015
adepink:
Actually my case is different. I wrote mine in Edo state and none of my info is visible. As in all my informations are not clear, not even my name, dob, my grades etc.
I applied through the school to waec Benin, after spending a lot, nothing was done. Apparently the principal and my so called cousin that was suppose to help just deceived me.
My problem is distance to Edo state and I need a direct contact person that actually works with waec. Its really frustrating
my dear I had such problem... All my details were not visible online after my certificate has been issued to me. in my certificate all my details are intact but was invisible online and my sch work with the online result....

It wasn't easy for me ooo... I was almost expelled from sch... I went to their zonal office in benin and there were saying nonsense, then I left with my VP to lagos... after much talking they didn't listen to us... we even have to consult the media house for help... it was even published on national dailies before waec did something...

It's wasn't easy ooo... it took me over one month to address the situation...
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by modestdude(m): 3:03pm On May 12, 2015
adepink:
Calm down dear, the truth is that if you were made to part with some money for reprinting of your faded certificate, your cousin scammed you. Reprinting of faded certificate attracts no fee. it is the responsibility of the council to reprint it for you without much delay. i believe you wrote WAEC in 2005, thats the year with this peculiar problem. see what you will do.

Go to WAEC zonal office in Aduwawa Benin city with your school registrar. Convince him/her to go with you with a letter of introduction and complaint written on the school's letter-headed paper, stamped and signed.

When you get to the office, your school registrar will complete an ammendment form on your behalf. This completed form will be attached with your Original certificate and submitted at the Results and certificate section of Exam department. Thats all

Do not part with any money. i repeat, do not part with any money unless you want to tip your school registrar for the 'incovenience'.

PM me whenever you are ready
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2015
Medium04:
D reason for dis brouhaha is simply, those companies calculated the year u were born, d year u finished primary school, d year u finished secondary school. If u present affidavit or age declaration instead of birth certificate they will thinks u just falsetify ur age. Na big wahala b dis
the companies are stupid... what has age get to do with you efficiency... why can't they employ you if you re fit and competent for the work

Abeg na work when nor dae niga...
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by modestdude(m): 3:06pm On May 12, 2015
butanep:
my dear I had such problem... All my details were not visible online after my certificate has been issued to me. in my certificate all my details are intact but was invisible online and my sch work with the online result....

It wasn't easy for me ooo... I was almost expelled from sch... I went to their zonal office in benin and there were saying nonsense, then I left with my VP to lagos... after much talking they didn't listen to us... we even have to consult the media house for help... it was even published on national dailies before waec did something...

It's wasn't easy ooo... it took me over one month to address the situation...
yours is a different case from hers. Your result was invisible online whereas her situation is that of faded certificate (Hard copy)
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 12, 2015
butanep:
You just dae envy my swag...

In your life, you can't meet up with my swag... I am also in the winning team called Chelsea... so what's your problem about it...

Chelsea fans are big boys...
oha grin
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by Yesinde(f): 3:57pm On May 12, 2015
butanep:
please read you sentence very well... am ashamed Of you...

Where did you do your secondary school or you where among those that wrote in the village? grin cheesy
were nt where... wink
Re: Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. by butanep(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2015
Yesinde:
were nt where... wink
Noted... tnxs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave / Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? / How Civil Servants Are Graded In Nigeria(grade Level)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.