Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! (60463 Views)

Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2015
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Hi luv
Hi cizy.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

Lol, did section is not for boys. no emotions. no sympathy, no pity, no empathy!

Nah so boss...no be for the faint hearted at all...kill and chop cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nah so boss...no be for the faint hearted at all...kill and chop cheesy
Lol @kill n chop
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, wondering how it will look like when two drunk partners have sex... That's gonna be TerryG class... cheesy

Don't mind him, he's just being naughty on here. In person, he's a very cool dude. Guys like him won't mess up your heart like Kinglekan smiley

Once we enter inside...nah no retreat no surrender cheesycheesy
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2015
softysparky:

Hi cizy.

Hmmm I love the shortening.. wink
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
lipsrsealed

Open mouth jare make I collect kiss...its part of the dividend of democracy between us
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 11, 2015
Wrongly interpreted
! Read again.
francizy:

Ghost mode okwia? tongue

Ghost dey type from the land of the dead ni?

Which network una dey use for there? lipsrsealed
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2015
softysparky:

Lol, this is serious.

Nah so I see am babe...abeg make u help me teach this babe her job description ozigbo biko
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Once we enter inside...nah no retreat no surrender cheesycheesy

Hehehehe, different styles like Raiden movement, Jackie Chan, Lui Kan kick, 69, Tow truck, doggy, sissy, etc., no missionaries... smiley
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2015
Though this is a Politics section! A lot of Romancelanding here n dere...
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by IDnoble1: 9:27pm On May 11, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I would love it if you can isolate a single part of that post that's "incorrect".
Yea,it is incorrect, u too see the countries in the list, are they not the countries that are not in good terms with the west,America in particular.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2015
Thought this is Politics section! A lot of Romancelanding here n dere...
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Lmao!

U want to use and dump her? I no gree for that level.. If you like her, then you must be her boyfriend and suitor at the same time... tongue

No be like that my boss...You dey start school for university grin reason am nah...and if I promise her too much now; oga barca fit reduce my allowee cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

Lol @kill n chop
Nah so boss gringrin guys no dey smile at all grin

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Open mouth jare make I collect kiss...its part of the dividend of democracy between us

Chai this my paddy dey fall my hand small.. E just be like when you tell girl say, spread legs, I wan chook you..
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Hmmm I love the shortening.. wink
Kinda sexy huh?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 11, 2015
You don finally leave softspark 4 me?
Whynotthetruth:

No dey rush things like that biko... we go take am step by step...we never reach marriage... make we do all the styles wey barcanista don do before we go graduate go that level...abi u no dey observe francizy system nah...wise up babe cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2015
softysparky:

Kinda sexy huh?

Yeah yeah.. Kinda Sparky! smiley
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Twaci(f): 9:32pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

is lyk am beginning to lyk did twaci of a girl. am new here, pls Hw can I vote?
I'll let you know when its time, thanks smiley.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:

grin grin grin

Your name go reach babalawo side if you no commot eye for dia... cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2015
peppyluv02:
Wrongly interpreted
! Read again.

I understand what you mean sis.. Just twisting your words a bit... wink

Have a blessed night
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, different styles like Raiden movement, Jackie Chan, Lui Kan kick, 69, Tow truck, doggy, sissy, etc., no missionaries... smiley

gringringrin soft go draw all these ones for paper for me ooogrin me no sabi them wella bikokwa...Abi I never quench before I finish all these styles...I go sabi spell my name again after this kinda of marathon grin my brain for don pour inside join nah gringrin...twaci come point out the ones wey you sabi here
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2015
Pls do we stil need dis topic on FP? Seun jst called to ask me. Am seeking u guys permission...LOL
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 11, 2015
Which of the babalawo?
francizy:

grin grin grin

Your name go reach babalawo side if you no commot eye for dia... cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:
Thought this is Politics section! A lot of Romancelanding here n dere...

Oga sorry...nah francizy dey tempt me oooo gringringrin
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Twaci(f): 9:35pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

can u prove that? My signature is what I need to see smiley
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:

Sure, carry joor...me don relocate to twaci side...d babe nah wire I swear grin

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by francizy(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin soft go draw all these ones for paper for me ooogrin me no sabi them wella bikokwa...Abi I never quench before I finish all these styles...I go sabi spell my name again after this kinda of marathon grin my brain for don pour inside join nah gringrin...twaci come point out the ones wey you sabi here

Hehehehehe, you sure say no be only two she Missionary, 69 and doggy she sabi for there..?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 11, 2015
softysparky:

Kinda sexy huh?
What can be sexier that the sound of my name coming from your cute lips? kiss

grin grin grin grin
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by ellechrystal(f): 9:38pm On May 11, 2015
francizy:

I believe Softysparky, Barcanister, Tit, Temitemi1, Mogidi, dearpreye, lyntiffany, Lala247, babyosisi, AnambraDota, IGBOnation, Truckpusher, OdenigboAroli, Sunnybobo3, ellechrystal, peppyluv02, IGBOSON1, HzRF, WombRaiders, ozoigbondu, major466, SeverusSnape, biafranqueen, khiaa, CaptainOjemba, etc. will all support the you and Twaci tying the knot... smiley

Lol. Yes o.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Twaci(f): 9:38pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Hmm *puts on my glasses*

These are all strange to me! What is he talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.