Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,121 members, 7,838,841 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! (60468 Views)

Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
Ha! See military husband!
Anyways, they are all my brothers cheesy
We go comot all their jigida to avoid stories that touch biko
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by AdeniyiA(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2015
Nigeria is definitely taking these country to court undecided
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

Dearie, i dnt understand ur question.

Make we go rest small...your thread don reach permanent site...I dey homepage now...

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by ekemini84(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2015
PassingShot:
I checked and checked the list and all I see are "failed states".

Aren't you PDPeegs/TANoids/Jonathanians ashamed that you compare Nigeria with all the countries here?

Please tell me which of them should in real sense compare to us?

EEdiots are here comparing Nigeria with war-ravaged countries, reclusive, very politically unstable and authoritarian countries of the world.

SHAME ON YOU JONATHANIANS!

Ogbeni! U checked and checked and checked... According by you and you failed to notice north Korea. Since when did north Korea become a failed state?

Abeg drop this your hate for gej mbok!..I know say u be de wait to see Nigeria there, but since........anyhow mango is out!

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by kinglekan: 10:17pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Oga... no call her sweet again before you go become past tense now...me don vex...twaci come here immediately tongue

Chineke!!!!

Osanobuaaaaaa!!!!!

Na so una wan use amala politics collect twaci from me? sad
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by dammieco(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2015
All these names...are they countries
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by ddippset(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2015
atlwireles:

Why not extend this list and see who is the fool here. Because you're corrupt does make all of us corrupt.
mumu. you cant even comprehend.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by AdeniyiA(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2015
dammieco:
All these names...are they countries
No, they're insects names undecided
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Claroo(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
You are supposed to be my guy na angry angry
I be ur guy naaa grin
Barca 4 Treble angry
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Twaci(f): 10:20pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

But you wan collect my gratuity and pension for this NL...nah wetin francizy and se.u.n take settle me be this nah...only she I get ...abi twaci I lie
Nah! No lies here!

Anyways, goodnight guys! Its been a pleasure. Sweet dream! kiss kiss

Whynotthetruth grin
Barcanista cheesy
Mbkite cheesy
francizy cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by atlwireles: 10:20pm On May 11, 2015
ddippset:
mumu. you cant even comprehend.

almajiri, you're too stup id to make any sense.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2015
Justfollowit:

What level/year are you in your school?
Am through with schl dear. Why do u ask?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2015
What is illogical is how a sane and normal citizen of a country would be angry that his country didn't make the list of the ten most corrupt countries in the world....you need serious sober reflection....
... Culled from Whynotthetruth's post

PassingShot and his Co minions like abduljabbar4 needs a very deep sober reflection indeed, I can't imagine somebody being unhappy because his country wasn't included in a negative list, what they wanted to see is "Nigeria", so that the blame game can start, I can still remember that during the Obasanjo era, Nigeria always occupy a spot in this list. These terrorists still wants our name in that list, Bunch of foolish haters.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

both can give you toothache and probably diabetes too...beware boss
LOL. U are wrong!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 11, 2015
Mbkite:

Am through with schl dear. Why do u ask?

Did you write all your school essays and your dissertation yourself?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Chineke!!!!

Osanobuaaaaaa!!!!!

Na so una wan use amala politics collect twaci from me? sad

Abum confirm nwa afo... me no dey do amala politics but nah me dey kill amala politicians... twaci nah me get am...anybody wey put hand...nah sorry be him name...case closed...courtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2015
ekemini84:

Ogbeni! U checked and checked and checked... According by you and you failed to notice north Korea. Since when did north Korea become a failed state?

Abeg drop this your hate for gej mbok!..I know say u be de wait to see Nigeria there, but since........anyhow mango is out!
Seriously, that guy is a pathetic imp, He will just die of hate and vile. sad
PassingShot, I'm referring to you.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Bollinger(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2015
Not being on the top ten does not mean we are not on the list. Imagine, we are rating our country amongst the worst. Not among the best, but among the worst. Unfreaking believable.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 11, 2015
na Islamic countries full here... are dey tired of bombs?

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 11, 2015
I no wan collect twaci na, na testing I just wan test
Whynotthetruth:

But you wan collect my gratuity and pension for this NL...nah wetin francizy and se.u.n take settle me be this nah...only she I get ...abi twaci I lie
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Mbkite(m): 10:29pm On May 11, 2015
Justfollowit:

Did you write all your school essays and your dissertation yourself?
No ma, friends assisted. TEAM WORK!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by lastpage: 10:29pm On May 11, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Why should Nigeria be there?

That someone made an unsubstantiated allegation does not translate to conviction and more also, the previous lower rankings were much contributed to by non transparency of States Governments according to the report (assessment).
Nothing to celebrate here, these are just a list of TEN MOST FAILED STATE, nothing more.

It is even astounding that we can be comparing ourselves to states like Libya (War), Iraq (War), Agfhanistan (war), Ubekistan/Turkeministan (war), Somalia (War) Sudan (War), South Sudan (War), e.t.c!

Where is the war in Nigeria? Did America bomb us are or we under Sanctions?
Nigeria's corruption is so much that it has become "normal" hence they dont need to put it on any list

As for North korea, they may be poor but they are not as corrupt as America wants us to think.
America that allows innocent people to be killed, that bailed out banksters, that prints Dollar-notes at will, that stole Libyan "state" Gold, e.t.c, is supposed to be on that list for sure. undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
Nah! No lies here!

Whynotthetruth grin
Barcanista cheesy
Mbkite cheesy
francizy cheesy

Same to u my angel...no answer any man till we talk abi see in the morning... swt drmz
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 11, 2015
You grin for wnth, you come de laugh the rest of us...

I no blame you! Goodnyt girl
Twaci:
Nah! No lies here!

Whynotthetruth grin
Barcanista cheesy
Mbkite cheesy
francizy cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by atlwireles: 10:32pm On May 11, 2015
Cameroon

Iran

Kyrgyzstan

Lebanon

Nigeria
Russia

Nigeria, Russia, Iran, Lebanon, Cameroon and Kyrgyzstan have the same CORRUPTION PERCEPTIONS INDEX according to T.I
https://www.transparency.org/cpi2014/results
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by shukuratbaby: 10:32pm On May 11, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
... Culled from Whynotthetruth's post

PassingShot and his Co minions like abduljabbar4 needs a very deep sober reflection indeed, I can't imagine somebody being unhappy because his country wasn't included in a negative list, what they wanted to see is "Nigeria", so that the blame game can start, I can still remember that during the Obasanjo era, Nigeria always occupy a spot in this list. These terrorists still wants our name in that list, Bunch of foolish haters.

Pathetic beings with devilish mindset...they need serious introspection bro...

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by kinglekan: 10:33pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
Ha! See military husband!
Anyways, they are all my brothers cheesy
I don sufaaaaa!! Brother-zoned. sad
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 11, 2015
is it only me noticing that these countries are all the islamic republic?
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
You grin for wnth, you come de laugh the rest of us...

I no blame you! Goodnyt girl

jealousy!!!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
I no wan collect twaci na, na testing I just wan test

No test abeg... current dey inside wella... carry your screwdriver and tester dey waka...no look back cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by ddippset(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2015
atlwireles:

almajiri, you're too stup id to make any sense.
stop exagerrating the act of stup1dity and the word stup1d. the english man did not mean it to be so bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.