Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Meeting Women During The Day On The Street - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting Women During The Day On The Street (496 Views)

Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / 6 Types Of Women During Sex...ladies Which Is Yours?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting Women During The Day On The Street by joerow: 1:01pm On May 11, 2015
I see women all the time during the day, and always wonder if it's appropriate to try.. Ive been reading a lot about this online i.e. picking women on the street and seems in the west it isn't that much of an issue. That is, it goes on all the time.
Re: Meeting Women During The Day On The Street by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 11, 2015
Picking women on the street? You mean you pick them up like fallen money?
Re: Meeting Women During The Day On The Street by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Meeting Women During The Day On The Street by FLAWLES(f): 1:51pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Meeting Women During The Day On The Street by ronald4lif(m): 1:51pm On May 11, 2015
Sure there's nothing wrong in walking up to a girl down the street, it's done everywhere and guys have been doing it. Just observe her mood and the look on her face to be sure she isn't having a rough day before setting off to avoid embarrassment.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Workers Beat Up Pastor In Calabar For Patronizing New Woman / How Many Nairalander Had A Date With The Daughter Of A Governor Or V.i.p Before? / can u tell ur partner u cheated on him or her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.