Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d (2605 Views)

*for Married Folks: Sexual Acts And Their Permissibility In Islam / What Are The Recommended Acts In First 10days Of Dhul-hijjah? / Knowing The Value Of Nawafil (Voluntary Religious Acts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by MrCrackles(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2009
Peace!Peace!!Peace!!!

Tolerance!Tolerance!!Tolerance!!!

Nairaland Association of Muslim-Bashers, please shut the fuc.k up and address other pressing issues, abeg
!! grin cheesy
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Thor(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2009
OK I denounce them 100% and think their heads should be chopped off under their knees. Happy now?
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2009
ayinba1:

David,

who anointed Jesus? Allah, He is The One muslims worship.

1. Allah exists only in the minds of delusional muslims . . .

2. Jesus Christ had nothing to do with the quran, His name was only usurped to lend legitimacy to a political cult masquerading as a religion so the question of whether allah "anointed" Him cannot arise because there is nothing like "anointing" in islam.

ayinba1:

To David, Islam = arab; the guy must be living in the prestone ages!

Only the deluded think otherwise. Islam = take up arab names, dress like arabs, eat like arabs, pray only in arabic, read only arabic . . . bla bla bla . . . funny these pseudo-arabs cant even see beyond their noses.

ayinba1:

@MrCrackles,
good one, how about, sangalobuxhkamarajaaajaaaaooohhhhh hmn,hmn,,,hmnnnn! ohjsgsjsgszz! ok, even i cannot pronounce that last part, grin yeye!

What a bunch of hypocrites.

1. Stoning the devil anyone? grin
2. Maintaining "hygiene" by washing with sand anyone? cheesy
3. Surah 17:91?
4. running around a black stone for what exactly? grin

I could go on and make a list of equally bizzare muslim rites . . . dont worry, you dont have the monopoly of laughs. You may call speaking in tongues ridiculous all you want.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2009
Riskie:

You can say whatever you want. The more you whine and complain about Islam the more curiosity you build in people around the world. Those curious people are finding out on their own what Islam really is and they are converting by the thousands. More people converted to Islam after 9-11. Every year 20,000 people convert to Islam in the US alone.Why? Because the people who spread hate made them wondered what is this Islam really about. They found out that it is not about violence, murder and rape. They found that if and when practiced correctly it gives women rights, tells us to have sympathy for others and encourages us to be civil. How many Muslims have you personally ever come across in real life that believe it's ok to kill innocent people? How many have you come across in real life that are married to children? How many have you come across that killed their sister because she refused a suitor? How many if any? Be honest. The bottom line is that the people who perpetuate these acts are one in a million. Few and far between. The absolute minority!

99% of that is due to polygamy and the tendency of muslims to outbreed others, simple. grin

I find it funny that you skillfully sidestepped every thing bawomolo and i raised only to go off on a long long meaningless rant about "conversions".
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Riskie(f): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2009
David! When you answer my questions 100% with out "sidestepping" I will do the same. For now I answer what I please just as you continue to.

Most Muslim converts do not marry more than one wife so I'm sure most of them don't change for this reason. And the stoning of the devil thing is not literal it's symbolic.

Washing with sand? Are you talking about tayamum? That is the symbolic ablution that is done when water is not available. Blah blah blah, You won't read everything anyway. All you'll do is criticize the things you want and ignore everything else.

David you are a truly tiring individual. Are you like that in real life
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2009
Riskie:

David! When you answer my questions 100% with out "sidestepping" I will do the same. For now I answer what I please just as you continue to.

Yawn lipsrsealed You're not the first to take refuge with this dirty trick. I see no questions from you.

Riskie:

Most Muslim converts do not marry more than one wife so I'm sure most of them don't change for this reason. And the stoning of the devil thing is not literal it's symbolic.

Most of the "converts" are simply due to muslims outbreeding others fullstop.

The stoning of the devil is "symbolic" of what? Can you stone a spirit?

Riskie:

Washing with sand? Are you talking about tayamum? That is the symbolic ablution that is done when water is not available. Blah blah blah, You won't read everything anyway. All you'll do is criticize the things you want and ignore everything else.

Which is EXACTLY what you do when you criticize the speaking in tongues you dont understand. It works both ways honey . . .

Riskie:

David you are a truly tiring individual. Are you like that in real life

Only to those who are tiring themselves. grin
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by bawomolo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2009
You can say whatever you want. The more you whine and complain about Islam the more curiosity you build in people around the world. Those curious people are finding out on their own what Islam really is and they are converting by the thousands. More people converted to Islam after 9-11. Every year 20,000 people convert to Islam in the US

Main Entry:
1tan·gent Listen to the pronunciation of 1tangent
Pronunciation:
\ˈtan-jənt\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Latin tangent-, tangens, present participle of tangere to touch; perhaps akin to Old English thaccian to touch gently, stroke
Date:

2: diverging from an original purpose or course : irrelevant <tangent remarks>

who cares

The bottom line is that the people who perpetuate these acts are one in a million. Few and far between. The absolute minority!

the recurring clashes in the Philippines, Afghanistan, the Indian subcontinent, Somalia etc are one in a million too.

you have proven my point, rather than address the issue you sweep it under the cabinet as "one in a million". Those almajiri kids sure are one in a million. what happened to Jews in Yemen living in peace?

As an atheist, (or maybe you are a xtian now), you sound even more confused than David and that is saying A LOT.

ad hominem

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man"wink consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the source making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by dayokanu(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2009
More people converted to Islam after 9-11. Every year 20,000 people convert to Islam in the US alone.Why? Because the people who spread hate made them wondered what is this Islam really about. They found out that it is not about violence, murder and

So 9-11 was a way of converting people to Islam? I heard Al-Qaeda said something like there wont be peace in America until they turn to Islam. I never knew it was the game plan
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by ayinba1(f): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2009
bawomolo:

ad hominem

[i]An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man"wink consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the source making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.

Obviously and not surprisingly, you missed my point. we do not support violent acts that are happening in those places that you mentioned because these acts are unIslamic.

However, you always reserve the right to believe this Or believe an evildoer who claims he's practising religion; your choice says something about your judgement.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by ayinba1(f): 1:20am On Feb 11, 2009
@David
Do u actually speak in tongues? u really don't need to answer this one omg! now that's just plain scary!

Again, who anointed Jesus? Is  the Anointer worthy of worship?

I hope you can answer with simple and straightforward responses.

I leave only two questions to prevent your brain system from crashing in an attempt to answer!
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by bawomolo(m): 2:49am On Feb 11, 2009
ayinba1:

Obviously and not surprisingly, you missed my point.  we do not support violent acts that are happening in those places that you mentioned because these acts are unIslamic.

However,  you always reserve the right to believe this Or believe an evildoer who claims he's practising religion; your choice says something about your judgement.

my argument is why claim every violent act is unslamic rather than addressing the problem? why is this "minority" so vocal and strong in the Islamic community? Just recently some Somalian immigrants in Minnesota were recruited by Islamists to fight in the countries civil war.  There are more example of this. this is similar to the Catholic church ignoring claims of child abuse. 

Would it be possible for me to build a freethinking center in Saudi-Arabia without the possible of getting my yansh brutalized by koboko?
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Lagosboy: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2009
bawomolo:

my argument is why claim every violent act is unslamic rather than addressing the problem? why is this "minority" so vocal and strong in the Islamic community? Just recently some Somalian immigrants in Minnesota were recruited by Islamists to fight in the countries civil war.  There are more example of this. this is similar to the Catholic church ignoring claims of child abuse. 

Would it be possible for me to build a freethinking center in Saudi-Arabia without the possible of getting my yansh brutalized by koboko?

Who is Somalia fighting with. Some group are fighting to bring stability to their country which was messed up by US in the first instance during the Aidid era. UIC brought stability and law for the first time to Moghadishu , Ethipia with the backing of the US went to kick them out ever since then it has been more violence and chance for  some more extreme elements to have influence. Ethpoia ran out now and Sharif the head of the UIC now president and the Al sabah still fighting for control. What is the problem if some somali men go back to fight in their country's war? Did ojukwu not study here in the UK, went back Nigeria , joined the army and along the line started war? Is their war terrosrism ? Who are they terrorising? The UIC was mailnly funded by thousands of Somalis abroad who wanted to see peace and stability in thier country. The UIC fought the problematic and evil war lards who terrorised the whole nation. During the UIC era piracy on this scale was never heard, for the first time a plane could land in the moghadishu airport.

The high time we draw a line between Alqaeda and internal struggles like somalia the better. Intelligent think tanks have always stated this that the term "war on terror " is a mistake. The UK stopped using this term and Dave Miliband the foreign secretary even made statement regretting the war on terror and drew a line between issues like Kashmir and terror.

Dont becaus eall these countries are muslim countries now lump them all and call them terrorist. The pirates in somalia are the terrorist not that fought to bring peace to Somalia like the UIC.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2009
ayinba1:

@David
Do u actually speak in tongues? u really don't need to answer this one omg! now that's just plain scary!

No i dont . . . and the bible never said EVERY christian would. The funny thing about the above is that while the ridiculous slave of the demon called allah claims speaking in tongues is scary . . . she does not mention weird islamic activities such as stoning the devil, running around a black stone like demon-possessed souls, chanting incantations, martyrdom, washing the hands with sand . . . now THOSE are really scary.

ayinba1:

Again, who anointed Jesus? Is the Anointer worthy of worship?

Jesus Christ is Lord of Heaven and Earth . . . your idol is powerless before Him . . . Christ died and rose again - mohammad rots in the grave. Christ will return again . . . Mohammad only waits for fearsome judgement. Christ dwells in us as the Holy Ghost, allah is nothing but an abstract claim who needs to be defended by his slaves . . .

need i go on?

ayinba1:

I hope you can answer with simple and straightforward responses.

I just did . . . that is way more than would be expected of you slaves.

ayinba1:

I leave only two questions to prevent your brain system from crashing in an attempt to answer!

I leave just two for you having answered yours -

1. is Ishmael the father of arabs if he learnt arabic from the non-existent jurhums?

2. Why are all allah's prophets from the side of Jacob?
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Lagosboy: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2009
davidylan:

Jesus Christ is Lord of Heaven and Earth . . . your idol is powerless before Him . . . Christ died and rose again - mohammad rots in the grave. Christ will return again . . . Mohammad only waits for fearsome judgement. Christ dwells in us as the Holy Ghost, allah is nothing but an abstract claim who needs to be defended by his slaves . . .

Davidylan even your christian brethren wouldnt be happy with these comments above.

Honestly it is pathetic as usual!!! Very offensive and procovative, it is simply un called for.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2009
Lagosboy:

Davidylan even your christian brethren wouldnt be happy with these comments above.

Honestly it is pathetic as usual!!! Very offensive and procovative, it is simply un called for.

did you miss this?

ayinba1:

Again, who anointed Jesus? Is the Anointer worthy of worship?

That is an insult to the God Almighty, the Creator of heaven and of earth.

sorry, i make no apologies for speaking the truth, i dont care who feels its pathetic. I didnt sit whinning about your own comments.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2009
Lagosboy:

Now which of the lines you quoted was offensive to you?

1. Jesus Christ is Lord of Heaven and Earth . . . would my christian brethren be unhappy about this? How is that provocative to you?

2. your idol is powerless before Him . . . If your "god" has power let him show us.

3. Christ died and rose again - mohammad rots in the grave - Is this a lie?

4. Christ will return again . . . Mohammad only waits for fearsome judgement - Is this also a lie? Even muslims are waiting for the return of Jesus but not mohammad.

5. Christ dwells in us as the Holy Ghost - How is this provocative to you?

6. allah is nothing but an abstract claim who needs to be defended by his slaves . . . Is it not true that you have to defend allah and mohammad?
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by babs787(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2009
@Davidylan

I raised a thread purposely for you but you never answered the questios because they seemed too hard for you.

Now with regards to your quote up, can you do the 3 days and 3 nights calculation of Jesus for me?
the time he died
The day he resurrected? I asked you in another but you ran away.

OLODO Yeye boy grin
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2009
this petulant slave has come with his ridiculous "questions" again . . .

Lets just for a moment assume Christ did not die . . . is that not a shame that poor ol' mohammad died and rots in the grave while Christ Jesus, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah rose to heaven without seeing death? Powerless allah.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by babs787(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2009
@Davidylan

Lets just for a moment assume Christ did not die . . . is that not a shame that poor ol' mohammad died and rots in the grave while Christ Jesus, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah rose to heaven without seeing death? Powerless allah.

Let us do away with mischief for a while. Is Jesus the only one that rose to heaven without seeing death? Why are you crying over Muhammad's death? What of Soloon, David, Job, Abraham, Noah etc, are they still alive?

OLODO grin
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan

Let us do away with mischief for a while. Is Jesus the only one that rose to heaven without seeing death? Why are you crying over Muhammad's death? What of Soloon, David, Job, Abraham, Noah etc, are they still alive?

OLODO grin

Solomon, David, Job and co were simply human like you and me . . . there was no prophecy or promise that they would not die like mere mortals in the bible. Christ was and is different . . . He is God coming down in human form. He came to die, be resurrected and be resurrected to heaven which is EXACTLY what happened . . .

what happened to the clueless lying bandit called Mohammad? why could not allah save him from death by poisoning? grin And why cant mohammad come on the last day? why are muslims also hopelessly waiting for Jesus Christ? To send you all to fierce judgement? cheesy
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by babs787(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2009
@Davidylan

Solomon, David, Job and co were simply human like you and me . . . there was no prophecy or promise that they would not die like mere mortals in the bible. Christ was and is different . . . He is God coming down in human form. He came to die, be resurrected and be resurrected to heaven which is EXACTLY what happened . . .

Ore mi, the issue of his crucifixion and resurrection is a hoax in which you have not been able to attend to in another thread. Did you say your GOD DIE?
Who did your God shouted to on the cross for forsaken him?
Could you please share with me, what made him your God?

what happened to the clueless lying bandit called Mohammad? why could not allah save him from death by poisoning? And why cant mohammad come on the last day? why are muslims also hopelessly waiting for Jesus Christ? To send you all to fierce judgement?

Do you want to discuss him, then please create a thread and table your facts and Babs would surely respond.

Olodo ni e. Did you read from Muslims that Jesus would judge? He would come and die like others, yeye boy.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan

Ore mi, the issue of his crucifixion and resurrection is a hoax in which you have not been able to attend to in another thread. Did you say your GOD DIE?
Who did your God shouted to on the cross for forsaken him?
Could you please share with me, what made him your God?

You can cry tears of blood till tomorow . . . Jesus Christ IS LORD! grin If it hurts you remove ur eyes . . . i suppose sharia has a provision for that.

babs787:

Do you want to discuss him, then please create a thread and table your facts and Babs would surely respond.

I dont wish to "discuss" Him with a bond slave of allah . . . what rights has a slave to the gates of his master? cheesy That would be like casting pearls before swine.

babs787:

Olodo ni e. Did you read from Muslims that Jesus would judge? He would come and die like others, yeye boy.

Just like mohammad died like a common begger? grin
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by babs787(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2009
@David

You can cry tears of blood till tomorow . . . Jesus Christ IS LORD! If it hurts you remove ur eyes . . . i suppose sharia has a provision for that.
David, the correct guy grin

I dont wish to "discuss" Him with a bond slave of allah . . . what rights has a slave to the gates of his master? That would be like casting pearls before swine.

Ok sir grin

Just like mohammad died like a common begger?

Facts please? grin
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2009
babs787:

Facts please? grin

Both the rich and the poor die exactly the same way . . . no diff. cheesy Wake up mohammad . . . perhaps he is asleep.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by olabowale(m): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2009
Dying like a "common beggar" does defies the "Charlatan" label that the non-Muslims imposed on the prophet (AS). Afterall, a charlatan will have some worldly gain as his ulterior motive. Muhammad did not become a chief of his people, nor was he wealthy, in that Oasis of "desert wealth!" He did not leave any inheritance to his family, upon his death. Has there been a man in history whose life parallel such a nobility? Never. And when you find him, let me know.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by ayinba1(f): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2009
@David

I knew those two questions would crash your brain for sure! You are just plain ridiculous

.Again, who anointed Jesus? Is the Anointer worthy of worship?

how are these 2 questions insults? I had hoped that by answering them you would realise your error in worshipping "the created" rather than "The Creator". well i guess i overestimated you, again!
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 12, 2009
ayinba1:

@David

I knew those two questions would crash your brain for sure! You are just plain ridiculous

.Again, who anointed Jesus? Is the Anointer worthy of worship?

how are these 2 questions insults? I had hoped that by answering them you would realise your error in worshipping "the created" rather than "The Creator". well i guess i overestimated you, again!

all these hot air over nothing. I answered your questions CLEARLY . . . its obvious you will put up a smokescreen of deciet to avoid answering the ones i put up for you.

Christ was anointed after His baptism by John - Read the story in the gospels.
Christ was God in the flesh . . . hence He is worthy of worship . . .

Kindly answer mine pls hypocrite.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by MrCrackles(m): 12:46am On Feb 12, 2009
davidylan:

all these hot air over nothing. I answered your questions CLEARLY . . . its obvious you will put up a smokescreen of deciet to avoid answering the ones i put up for you.

Christ was anointed after His baptism by John - Read the story in the gospels.
Christ was God in the flesh . . . hence He is worthy of worship . . .

Kindly answer mine pls hypocrite.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 12, 2009
ayinba1:

I had hoped that by answering them you would realise your error in worshipping "the created" rather than "The Creator". well i guess i overestimated you, again!

This is wholly stupid . . . an islamic backdoor approach to delegitimising Christ so as to sneak mohammad in.

- Have you EVER seen anyone created but born of a virgin with no father?  shocked That miracle alone shld tell you that this "created" One was completely different from the rest of us. We err not, rather we worship Christ come down in the flesh, crucified, risen again and resurrected back to heaven.

Whom do you worship? You worship an idol you know not, he cannot hear neither can he speak. He cannot heal, cannot save, cannot even defend himself from simple cartoons. Mohammad was his messenger, yet he died at the hands of a poisoned chalice, he could not heal himself neither could he save himself from death . . . i'd rather worship the "created" than the dead.
""
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

why does that shock you? It is a fact that is clearly spelled out in the bible . . . Prophet Isaiah said it, David prophesied it, Christ confirmed it, Peter said it . . . did your mallam forget to tell you that? Oh sorry how could he? If he told you Christ is God mohammad would be exposed for the liar he was. Enjoy sura 19:71.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by MrCrackles(m): 12:53am On Feb 12, 2009
davidylan:

why does that shock you? It is a fact that is clearly spelled out in the bible . . . Prophet Isaiah said it, David prophesied it, Christ confirmed it, Peter said it . . . did your mallam forget to tell you that? Oh sorry how could he? If he told you Christ is God mohammad would be exposed for the liar he was. Enjoy sura 19:71.

Dont kid yourself bruv!!
You have been brainwashed, hung and left to dry
!!
Itz pathetic when you chat mumbo jumbos
Hehe cheesy tongue
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Dont kid yourself bruv!!
You have been brainwashed, hung and left to dry
!!
Itz pathetic when you chat mumbo jumbos
Hehe cheesy tongue

i notice when you people get stumped you resort to the ridiculous.

Me brainwashed? I think that charge shld be laid at the feet of those whose religion hangs ENTIRELY around the alleged "revelations" of a nomadic arab.

1. Why are your "prophets" ALL jews and why does NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM have a book in the quran?
2. Is Ishmael the father of arabs? If yes who are the jurhums who taught him arabic language and culture? How can the father of a culture learn their language?
3. Have you noticed that the quran cannot be validated by secular history nor archeological facts?
4. Do you know that muslims require the bible to understand the quran? Find out why your imaams all have at least one copy of the bible.

And you call us brainwashed? Pseudo-arab slave followers of that they do not understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gems From Surah Ar-rahman :) / Stoning Satan Is Satanic / Essays By Muslims - The Politics Of Hijab: A Bit Of Black Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.