Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d (2604 Views)

*for Married Folks: Sexual Acts And Their Permissibility In Islam / What Are The Recommended Acts In First 10days Of Dhul-hijjah? / Knowing The Value Of Nawafil (Voluntary Religious Acts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 12, 2009
why has ayinba vanished? I thot she knew it all.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by ayinba1(f): 1:09am On Feb 12, 2009
davidylan:

why has ayinba vanished? I thot she knew it all.

No, David, you're wrong,

what I know, my dear olodo, is like a drop of water in the ocean: but even that is light years ahead of what you know!  wink

As  a bible scholar, are you saying that John anointed Jesus? or that Jesus got anointed after baptism by John?
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by MrCrackles(m): 1:09am On Feb 12, 2009
David you are suffering from midnight madness

It pains you so much that others are muslim, you are even losing sleep shocked

Ur rantings and ravings are linked to that of an imbecilic and confused retard

If you go on and on, till thy kingdom cometh, you wont change some people's mind
cheesy tongue kiss
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

David you are suffering from midnight madness

It pains you so much that others are muslim, you are even losing sleep shocked

U rantings and ravings are linked to that of an imbecilic and confused retard

If you go on and on, till thy kingdom cometh, you wont change some people's mind
cheesy tongue kiss

bla bla bla . . . do you ever say anything cerebral? You know . . . i cant remember reading anything that set me thinking . . . even blabs for all his errors is a better read.

ayinba1:

No, David, you're wrong,

what I know, my dear olodo, is like a drop of water in the ocean: but even that is light years ahead of what you know!  wink

As  a bible scholar, are you saying that John anointed Jesus? or that Jesus got anointed after baptism by John?

John baptised Jesus, He got anointed after the baptism . . . read the story, i know you have a bible there to help when the quran confuses you. That's if you ever read it at all.

You might know more than me . . . good luck to you . . . one thing i know . . . the Son hath set me free . . . slavery is your eternal portion.

I notice that as usual, the slaves simply ignore the questions we ask . . . they'll be back bleating about questions tomorrow.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by olabowale(m): 3:45am On Feb 12, 2009
I thought the question that needed to be answered is "who anoited" Jesus after John Baptized him? Was that anointer worthy of worship ahead and above Jesus, since Jesus couldn't have anoited himslef? If he anoited himself, I wonder why he didn't baptise himslef, instead of John doing it, since John was not elevated or gained any status by it?
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by osisi2(f): 3:50am On Feb 12, 2009
olabowale:

I thought the question that needed to be answered is "who anoited" Jesus after John Baptized him? Was that anointer worthy of worship ahead and above Jesus, since Jesus couldn't have anoited himslef? If he anoited himself, I wonder why he didn't baptise himslef, instead of John doing it, since John was not elevated or gained any status by it?

have you shelved your Bible like your Koran?
why don't you read the birth and purpose of John the Baptist as it relates to Jesus
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by osisi2(f): 3:57am On Feb 12, 2009
The Baptism.

Matthew 3

John the Baptist Prepares the Way
1(A) In those days(B) John the Baptist came preaching in(C) the wilderness of Judea, 2(D) "Repent, for(E) the kingdom of heaven is at hand." 3For this is he who was spoken of by the prophet Isaiah when he said,

(F) "The voice of one crying in the wildernesssadG) 'Prepare[a] the way of the Lord;
make his paths straight
.'"
4Now John wore(H) a garment of camel’s hair and a leather belt around his waist, and his food was(I) locusts and(J) wild honey. 5Then Jerusalem and all Judea and all the region about the Jordan were going out to him, 6and they were baptized by him in the river Jordan,(K) confessing their sins.

7But when he saw many of(L) the Pharisees and(M) Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them,(N) "You brood of(O) vipers! Who warned you to flee from(P) the wrath to come? 8Bear fruit(Q) in keeping with repentance. 9And do not presume to say to yourselves,(R) 'We have Abraham as our father,' for I tell you, God is able from(S) these stones to raise up children for Abraham. 10Even now the axe is laid to the root of the trees.(T) Every tree therefore that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

11(U) "I baptize you with water(V) for repentance, but(W) he who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you(X) with the Holy Spirit and(Y) fire. 12His(Z) winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor and(AA) gather his wheat into the barn,(AB) but the chaff he will burn with(AC) unquenchable fire."

The Baptism of Jesus
13(AD) Then Jesus came(AE) from Galilee to the Jordan to John, to be baptized by him. 14(AF) John would have prevented him, saying, "I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?" 15But Jesus answered him, "Let it be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he consented. 16And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold,(AG) the heavens were opened to him,[b] and he(AH) saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him; 17and behold,(AI) a voice from heaven said,(AJ) "This is my beloved Son,[c] with whom I am well pleased."
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by osisi2(f): 4:00am On Feb 12, 2009
The birth of John the Baptist is in the Bible
what does the Koran say about him?
what was his mission?
who did he baptize in the Koran since you can't be a baptist without baptizing someone
or did the goat under aisha's bed eat that part of the koran too?
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by olabowale(m): 4:37am On Feb 12, 2009
@Davidylan: « #20 on: February 10, 2009, 12:05 AM »  

and yet you go around lying that the biblical prophets who died centuries before we knew anything about arabic were muslims?  

They didn't have to speak arabic before they were Muslims. Allah says in Surah Maidah that He "Completed" Islam on the watch of Muhammad (AS). This simply means Islam have been around, in still "work in progress" before Muhammad. So in the Qur'aan, we see Ibrahim (AS), saying he was the first Muslim in his "generation". Read Surah An Am; Chapter 6. As Messengers and prophets, they could not have different religions. Obviously Jesus was not the "founder of christianity!" So Christianity is out.

The religion of Noah was not Judaism. That nullifies Judaism, right there. All these messengers and prophets had their own brands of Islam, since they worship none but One God the Creator and enjoined their nations to do the same.

Since arabic is relatively a new language . . . and muslim prayers were ORIGINALLY penned in arabic what prayers were your fictious "prophets" (ALL of whom were Jewish or progenitors of the jewish race) saying and to whom and in what language?

I wonder how "relatively new" arabic is, as a language, when compared with hebrew? Is this not the same arb that you are arguing that was even a spoken language before "Ismail" (AS), by the Jurhum arab tribes from yemen who settled in Makka? Now tell us which is older; yemeni arab or palestinian hebrew language? It is obvious that Ibrahim was not speaking Hebrew in Ur, where he migrated from. Only an insincere mind will be blind to one side of the story. Fortunately the two sides are obvious and Ibrahim featured, prominently in both.

Was allah answering Hebrew and aramaic prayers?  

Allah answered the prayers of Ibrahim, even while he was still in Ur. Allah answered the prayer of Noah, even before Ibrahim. Allah answered the prayer of Musa in Egypt. Please know that Musa did not speak "hebrew!" he probably spoke the Coptic language that was the national language since he did not grow with the "Slaves", the children of Israel!

why did he suddenly change his mind and choose arabic? You people shoot yourselves in the foot with all these nonsense.

And God did not come in as a human, until you said he was Jesus. Yet no one before then saw him. Why did he change his mind in this case? This is a serious issue, seriously! The language change fits the Messenger and prophet in question. Should there be a need for revelation to come to a Makka in any other language than what is native to Makkans, if he was to lead Makkans to prominence?

[Quote]
Was Solomon a muslim? He certainly didnt speak arabic!   You people are beyond confused.
[/quote]

Solomon had a relationship with Bilquis. I wonder, if Bilquis was not a believer, because her tongue was not the same with Sulaiman (AS). By the way they say that Bilquis' grave is outside Ijebu Ode. I wonder how she got there, from Ethiopia, except that her Kingdom must have extended to where she died!

Did Allah not create all people and all their languages? Even Muhammad (AS) the slave servant of allah was reported to respond to every one in their own native tongue. No one ever interpreted any language of his guest or audience for him.
Part of the miracles.

[Quote]
Yeah . . . again you skipped my point . . . try setting up a small house fellowship in Saudi Arabia or bringing in a bible. Tolerant my ass!
[/quote]

Makka and Madina, along with their vicinities are forbidden for Kufar, by Allah. And no one can do anything about it.  

« #21 on: February 10, 2009, 12:06 AM »  
It cant be much worse than stoning the devil.

Sure, it is much worse. When you stone the "devil", you are at least tell him that you aint part of his crew, no way, jose!

How do you use physical stones to beat a spirit?

Your physical effort, at least says plenty. Just imagine if you can get hold of him! We are humans. We are physical. We use the weapon that is within our realm to deal with what we dont see. Its like telling yourself not to do evil. So you enter the house, and go to bed, when your mind is arguing with you to go paint the city red, on saturday nite!

The devil must be laughing at you since u're all coming to pay him a visit by an irrevocable decree of allah in sura 19:71 anyway.

The rite of that stone throwing was in the rememberance of the Slaughtering process of father Ibrahim and son Ismail. If the devil was laughing, just imagine the reality of our refusing him, and hating him so much that we are stoning him? Can we be part of his crew, especially when we are even following the foot step of Ibrahim. We are unlike those whom he already gotten, under his control yet they don't know?

I wonder why the Muslims are the only ones in rememberance of Ibrahim's slaughtering of his son, by the command of his Lord? It it was Isiaq, the muslims would not hesitate to say it, since they have been sincere on everything so far. It must have been Ismail, since the good news of Isiaq and his son Yaqub was given at the same time. And do you kill a person that you said will be a father, before he is mature to even bear a baby? Why will God work against His own "news and promise" to Sarah?
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by olabowale(m): 4:41am On Feb 12, 2009
@**Osisi; « #69 on: Today at 03:50:12 AM »

have you shelved your Bible like your Koran?
why don't you read the birth and purpose of John the Baptist as it relates to Jesus

You didn't answer my question. But then, no. I have my Qur'aan at an easy reach. I have to read it everyday, you know. Even a single verse. I must.

I know about Yahya, his father and cousin Isa bin Mariam (AS), in the Qur'aan.
Re: Denounce Evil Acts Committed By "muslims" :d by olabowale(m): 5:16am On Feb 12, 2009
@**Osisi: « #71 on: Today at 04:00:31 AM »

The birth of John the Baptist is in the Bible
what does the Koran say about him?

Surah Mariam; Allah told Yahya to take up the Torah with full strength. That means study it. Then he was enjoined with Salah and Zakah and kindness and justice. He was told that he should respect his parents and not to be over brearing. That is happy the day he was born, so it will the day he will die (as a true believer) and the day he will be raise up (knowing that he will enter paradise). Is there anything needed to know? If you read the tafsir of these ayah in Al Imran, Mariam, Ambiyya, and others, you will know that he was a link in the chain of prophethood.

what was his mission?

To guide people of his time, and period and nation(s) on the right path. If you read his father's prayer, in Surah Al Imran, you will know. His father was concern that the house of Yaqub will have no guard who is given guidance after he dies. He feared the children of Israel regressing, as they did even when Musa was not with them, which loed them to the golden calf!

who did he baptize in the Koran since you can't be a baptist without baptizing someone

Bermitva is adminster at the age of 13 years, which is a maturity rite within the jewish culture. It is admistered by "knowledgeable people." I have said that Yahya was learned. Now, you guys must show us that Jesus did not get bermitvaed. He would have to be the first to get "baptised, instead of bermitva!" Can you tell us who was baptised before among the children of Israel, instead of being Bermitvaed?

or did the goat under aisha's bed eat that part of the koran too?

I often think about "desert city of Madina" when I hear people talk about Muhammad (AS). Now, how many"goats roaming around, that the house of the Messenger of Allah will have to be their "gathering place?" Men are even warned by Allah in Surah Azhab, not to disturb or engage the prophet in mundane matters.

How can the most important thing "the Qur'aan" be left in places that "goats could get to and eat?" I remember that Surah Taha part that Umah (RA) heard which led him to Islam, was wrapped in "cloth." Now, is what you said was eating under Aisha's bed the only "copy" of that part of the Qur'aan and that part was not memorized, even by the "Messenger Prophet", and the companions?

My dear, think about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stoning Satan Is Satanic / Gems From Surah Ar-rahman :) / Essays By Muslims - The Politics Of Hijab: A Bit Of Black Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.